Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Mileena felt a little better when he put his arms around, she was starting to trust Ashe more and more. When they got back to the house she took a couple bags into the kitchen and she just starred in them until he came over with the chocolate, she just shook her head she looked almost sad.

"What's the matter sweety?" he asked her gently. "Is there something wrong?" he wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her.

Mileena leaned back against him. "I'm sorry I am so afraid of your family still, I am starting to trust you, but I know if I don't trust your family soon it going to hurt you, and you will push me away."

"You don't know me very well. My father stayed with my mother over 2 years while she went through something similar and never gave up. I learned from him."

"But I can see how important your family is to you, and how important you are to them, I can you are so involved in each others lives and then I come here and now you are stuck with me."

"I'm not stuck with you. I want to be with you, with everything that is within me. It's normal, and natural, and beautiful, and my family not only understands but expects it. A man does not stay with his mother once he finds a mate."

"But this was not by choice this was all by accedent, I am sure if you had your choice you would not be here." She gently pulled away from him all though she did not want to

He caught her hand as she pulled away. "you don't believe these things happen because they were meant to? I do. I told you that I have been raised to look for the best in people, and I see a lot of good in you."

She looked at him there was a real softeness in her face and eyes, she was finally letting her tough guy guard down around him, "Ashe I...I... I am stating to care about a lot and I don't want to hurt you, I just don't want to cause you any pain or sadness, but the hell my of past still haunts me every moment of every day, hell I can't even go to the store on my own, I am like a infant, how is that fair to you."

"Who said life was fair? or that fair even matters? Was it fair that my mother hid me from my dad till I was 3?" She did what she thought she had to do to protect me. It was wrong but did it mean she loved me any less? I don't think so. I know this much, if I were to lose you now. It would leave a hole in my heart, one that is just your size. Please don't leave. I will miss you more than you know. I'm starting to love you Mileena."

When he said he was starting to love her she whimpered a little. "Ashe don't say that please, I am no good for you, you are going to be alpha some day I can feel it, you need some one by you side that is worthy of you and this clan, something I diffently not" tears feel down her cheeks "I will go back into the woods I won't go far so you won't ever feel sick, but I will let you have the life you deserve." What she really wanted was to be held in his strong arms to be with him forever but she did not think herself worthy of loving him or him loving her.

He didn't let go of her hand, but pulled her close to him, holding her tight. "You are what I need, Alpha or not. If I am to be the Alpha so shall you be, there are none more qualified than you. You are the only living pure wolf besides my mother, and even if you weren't it would not matter at all to me. You are strong and beautiful, and intelligent, and proud and you have a right to be. You made your way when others all failed."

Although she was very strong herself she needed his strength as well and right now she saw how strong he really was not giving up on her.nshe wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck. "I hope you are right."

"We will find out together, good or bad we will do it together. That is what we both need." he kissed her gently. Are you tired, my darling?

he walked her to the bedroom, and slowly, gently began to undress her watching carefully for her reaction, but doing so with a firm and confident hand. He unbuttoned her shirt slowly and then reaching behind her began to remove her bra, then lifted his shirt over his head and pulled her against him. hugging her firmly but gently.

Mileena tensed up when he removed her clothes was he about to force her when she was not ready, she let him remove her clothes she slowly wrapped her arms around him she trembled a bit.

He kissed her gently and pulled her down on the bed, letting her get used to being skin to skin with him. "Don't be afraid. i won't push you too fast." he cuddled her in his arms and let her fell his warm skin and hard muscles as the lay together on the bed. Last night they had been fully clothed. He was taking it slowly.

"I will be patient. Let me worry about that. You just tell me what ever troubles you. Fixing it is my problem, and its a problem i was born for and can't live without. Making you happy and safe is all that is important right now."

"Of course. There never were any strings attached. We will take this at your pace, no faster." He nuzzled her neck and shoulders, and just lay with her wrapped in his arms. "Lets take a nap so that you will feel better."

he laid there with her and tried to sleep, but though he laid perfectly still he only rested. He loved the sound of her beating heart and the wonderfully soft feel of her skin and breasts as they pressed against his strong arms.

She fell a sleep in his arms, as she slept however her body moved closer to him, her womanhood now began to seek his manhood, she was a young fertile female and her body seeking out what it was designed to do, she he body was ready to be breed, even if her mind was not. With the way they were laying however it was impossible for her to reach his manhood.

Back
Top Bottom