Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
This is a continuation of "Old ways in a new world"

Robert let the girls talk and went to the kitchen and put on some coffee and set out three mugs. He listened quietly to their conversation, glad that it appeared that Aurora was making a a connection with another younger female. “I don't know” Linda said with a worried look. I left her in the playpen in the living room while I went to get the laundry to fold, and when I returned, she had vanished. There is no way she got out of the playpen by herself.”

Robert came back in with the coffee, and some cream and sugar, and stood behind Aurora, gently massaging her shoulders.

"She is getting to the age and size where she can start to get out of things, my son went through that, if he could escape from it he did, after a while I just gave up," aurora smile hoping it made Linda feel a bit better

"You really think so?" Linda asked. "I was so afraid she had been kidnapped." While Robert said nothing at that moment, he wasn't sure that Linda was wrong. He purposed to discuss the situation with both Aurora, and Elizabeth later.

"I do think so, and if she was kidnapped they would not just leave her out in the woods, I would suggest getting some good dead bolts and installing them high on the door so she can not reach and get out." She knew it was possible that the child was taken however she was not going to worry Linda more.

Linda seemed happy for the reassurance, and smiled. "You so nice!" Linda said" Some of the other half wolf girls thought that you would be hard to talk to. They were so wrong! Perhaps we can visit tomorrow at my home." She said.

"I tend to keep to myself, it now I have always been I guess, but maybe we can visit tomorrow I want to check on my boys before I commit to anything." She hope she did not offend her but she did want to see her boys

" That's alright, I understand Linda" said smiling. "I Think I'll take Roberta home and tuck her in. I can't thank you two enough!" Linda picked up Roberta and headed for home.

Once Linda was gone Aurora got up and cleaned up the coffee so Robert would not have to. She washed the cup and the pot and put them away.

"She seemed like a very nice woman." Robert said. I think they took the girl and when they found out she was a half wolf, abandoned her in the woods. Whoever it is looking for a full blood female. "

Aurora was drying her hands as she looked at Robert, "how do people like that keep showing up here, how do they go unnoticed I don't understand" she tossed her dish rag a side and sighed

"They are facing extinction" for them its a matter of survival. They know they can't have you so they are looking for a child, even if it means waiting ten years, its their only chance. At least that is how they see it.

"But so far we have not been able to stop them" she moved over to Robert and hugged him resting her head on his chest. "I just want our children to be safe, and the clans children."

"I believe that once they realize you are the only pure bread female, and that you are committed to this clan, they will look elsewhere."

"I hope so I am tired of looking over my shoulder all the time, I am sick of being afraid of having more children, I want another baby, I just hope it will not be at risk"

Robert perked up when she mentioned having another child. He was determined to make her feel safe doing so. "I will keep you and the child safe. "he said.

"I know you will try you hardest to keep us all safe." She said softly with a sadness in her voice, she was so worn out by fear.

No won't try... I will keep you safe. It should tell you something that they didn't come to this house. Besides, now they are cowards, common sneak thieves.

"At least I know the boys are safe with Elizabeth." She drew a deep breath trying to pull herself together, "alright perhaps we should talk about more pleasant things."

Robert pulled her into his arms. "So you want a child. We could start on that project any time. MMMMM You are so nice to cuddle with" he said.

Aurora giggled, "I was hoping for a little girl of our own some day. And I think we have already started that project today."

"Want to invest in some insurance? I'm sure I could manage it." he swung her up into his arms effortlessly.

“I might have to pout! And maybe cry.” He said sticking out his lower lip. “ That usually works for Lucca.” he said with a gleam in his eye.

nightsorceress said:
"Lukka is much cuter when he does that however." Aurora more as her husband made the awful face
"Ahh ... but he can't carry you off like a rag doll!" he replied as he smiled and bounded up the stairs with her in his arms toward the bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom