Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Dane removed his pants and entered her, going deep inside her.
"Mmm..Nia..you're so warm.."

Nia gasped softly, the blush only growing in her cheeks as she felt him enter her. She shyly glanced up at him and brought her arms around to hug him.

As he hit her sweet spot, she let out a small gasp and then her body shuddered. Blushing, she bit down on her lip slightly and she slowly began to move her hips with his.

Dane humped faster and more fiercer, hitting her sweet spot more and more.
"Mmm..Ohh.yess..YEESS!!"

Dane soon cummed inside him like a gusher. He panted smiling from the sweet release.

Dane soon rested on Nia, his member still inside her.

Nia felt the pleasure rising each time he hit her sweet spot, and eventually she began to let out soft moans of delight until she climaxed as well, hugging herself close to him. When it died down, she simply lay beneath him, panting softly.

Dane didn't wake up till early evening. He noticed he has been sleeping with his cock inside Nia all this time.
"Quite enjoyable wasn't it?"

Dane heard a pop as he removed himself from Nia. He got up and carried her to the pool.
"Hey...I was wondering. Can mermaids really DO create storms?"

"Hehe..good thing that guy doesn't know that. I'm letting you swim now, but be sure to keep practicing to walk, OK?"

"Yeah, okay" She said softly, smiling up at him as she slipped into the pool and sighed happily as she swam around a bit.

Dane smiled and went back to the boat and took an hour to clean his boat again, along with the kitchen that he left dirty. He also picked up Nia's clothes and laid them on the couch.

Afterwards he came back to the pool for Nia.

When he returned, she smiled and made her way over to the edge, peeking up and gazing up at him. "Hi" she said softly, smiling up at him. "All done cleaning?"

"A little. It's getting a little better" She said, biting her lip as she glanced up at him.

Dane smiled, glad she was getting it.
"Good..now..you told me that you can choose to bear children..right?"

Nia blinked curiously and tilted her head "I... I never said anything about that. B-But I could. I suppose" She said softly.

Dane blushed.
"Oh..sorry..I..I guess I got confused. I don't want to have children yet..but..I was wondering..how will they turn out..will they be mermaids or human?"

"I'm... Not sure" She said softly as she glanced up at him "I... I haven't heard of any humans and mermaids having children.

Nia shook her head and smiled. "No, it's not." She said softly before she lay on her back and floated in the water, her eyes gazing up at the ceiling.

Dane laid with her, enjoying the moment with her.
"I feel so lucky to have met you, Nia. I always felt so lonely, having all this wealth. It's nice to have someone to share it with.

Nia smiled softly as she glanced over to him. "Well, why are you so alone?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a bit.

Dane blushed as he answered back.
"Well..the last women I had were just using me for my money. They never cared about me..and as soon as they got what they want from me, they usually leave or I kick them out.."

Back
Top Bottom