Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Nia blushed softly as he put the necklace around her. She placed her hand over the pearls and gazed down at it before smiling up at him "Thank you"

"Now..think you can lead me back home?"
Dane took her hand.

"Or is there someplace you want me to see?"

"There's nothing else really. I can bring you back to the boat" She said, smiling up at hi and beginning to swim out of the ship.

Dane followed her, trying to keep up. She was quite fast in the water, contrasting of how she is while trying to walk.

She smiled softly and soon, she came up to the surface. However, when she poked her head above the water, she saw a boat, but it wasn't his. Blinking in surprise, she saw a man look down in surprise and grinned upon seeing her.

Panicked, she went to swim away but he grabbed on to her arm and yanked her up, making her cry out in surprise.

Dane surfaced and saw Nia being kidnapped. He swam as fast as he could to her.
"HEY! Let her go!"

Dane tried tackling the boat so to knock him overboard.

Nia squirmed as the man stumbled a bit, but didn't fall just yet. "Why would I do that? Do you know how much money I would get for bringing her in?" He asked, seeming excited by the fact he'd found her.

Dane kept tackling harder and harder, not wanting this jackass to have Nia.
"She's mine! You cant' have her!"

Dane gave one last push, with all the strength he could muster.

The boat tipped over and in surprise, the man released her. She quickly swam over to him, hugging her arms around him tightly and burying her face in his shoulder.

Dane petted his mermaid while he glared at the man.
"Be grateful she didn't call out a thunderstorm to drown your ass"

Dane soon swam off back to his shore, holding Nia in his grasp.

Nia quickly followed him, holding on to his hand tightly, glancing back once. When they finally reached the shore, she felt her fin turn into her legs again.

Dane carried her to the boat, drying her and himself. He looked at the necklace she was wearing and was glad it was undamaged.

"I'm so glad you were safe. I wouldn't have known what I would do if I lost you"
Dane said before kissing her and caressing her breasts.

Nia blushed softly and kissed him back, bringing a hand up to his cheek. She pressed her forehead to his and sighed softly. "What... What would he have done if he caught me?" She asked.

"Well...I would try everything to find you..I don't want to lost my precious mermaid."

"Do you... Think they would have experimented on me? L-Like my people said" She asked, looking up at him nervously.

Dane frowned, not wanting to answer.
"Y..Yeah...possibly..But.I would never give you away...so you don't have to worry"

She hesitantly nodded and leaned into him, hugging her arms around him tightly and hiding her face in his shoulder.

Dane petted Nia as he hugged her softly.
"Are..are you scared?...that someone will take you?"

Nia nodded her head slowly and closed her eyes. "Y-Yes" She said softly, not wanting to know what would happen if someone besides him got their hands on her.

"Nothing will happen to you. I'll protect you..But..I will have to ask that you only swim in the pool from now on, unless I say so. And you have to practice more on your walking so not to draw attention..OK?"

She slowly nodded her head as she gazed up at him "Okay" She said softly, blushing as she hugged him.

Dane dressed up with the clothes he left and carried her inside. He set Nia on the couch, fully naked with Dane holding her clothes and putting them aside.

He smiled, laying on top of her.

Nia blushed as he suddenly lay over her. She gazed up at him and shyly glanced to the side a bit, her heart starting to race

Back
Top Bottom