Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Dane waited and waited, having been an hour already. He had hope she will be back by now. Did something happen?
Dane got on his boat and put on a light, hoping that it will get her attention, wherever she might be.

Nia eventually swam up, hoping to find her way easier, even though it seemed like an odd thing for her to do. She knew the waters more, but she'd been passed out when he'd driven them to shore, which meant she had no idea where they had gone.

Soon, she poked her head up and glanced around, seeing a tiny light in the distance. Biting her lip, she dove under and swam towards it, peeking her head up now and then to make sure it hadn't moved.

Dane waited, letting the light flash for another 5 minutes.
"Please come back to me Nia..."

Nia finally made it and saw his boat. Her eyes widened and she grinned, swimming over and bringing her hands up to the side of the boat. Pulling herself up, she peeked over the side "Y-You came back for me"

Dane grinned, quickly picking his mermaid up and hugging her tightly
"Of course I do...I care about you..I was afraid you didn't know that.."

"I just... I kind of got lost" She said before holding up a small weed like thing. "This is what we needed though. I know it's kind of gross, but if you eat it, you can breathe underwater for a little bit, just a few hours"

Dane took the weed and looked at it.
"Ok..I trust you"

Dane took off his clothes, and put on his trunks. He took a deep breath and ate the weed.

"Ugh..so..bitter"

"Y-Yeah sorry" She said softly, waiting for him to swallow before she smiled and nodded. "Come on then." She said, giggling softly as she pulled herself over the side of the boat and into the water.

Dane followed Nia, jumping in the water. It felt so cold being there, wondering how Nia can stand it.
"So..where too?"

Nia smiled as she gazed over to him "Well, what do you want to see?" She asked, smiling up at him.

She thought it over for a moment before she smiled and grabbed his hand, swimming down. Soon, then found an underground cave and she lead him inside. While inside, the walls were covered in a strange glowing stone.

"I dunno" she said, smiling a bit as she looked over to them. "I think they're just casting those colors because of the light" She said, pointing up where the cave opened up and sunshine managed to pierce through the water.

Smiling, she lead him up to the top and it opened up back to the surface. "I think the sunlight goes through and reflects off of the stones"

Nia smiled as she looked over to him and giggled softly. "There's a sunken ship too, from a long time ago, but it's a little bit away" She said softly "follow me" She said, happily swimming off and leading him towards it.

Dane followed Nia, interested in what he could find there. Maybe some old relics he can sell. It was interesting to see Nia not as shy when she is at land. Probably since she is at her natural element at last.

Nia smiled and soon, there was a sunken ship at the bottom of the water. "Here we are" She said, swimming ahead of him and slipping in through one of the broken windows.

Dane tried his best to follow her, being careful not to touch the sharp windows. When he got inside he saw all the priceless relics inside the ship.

"Wow...Wonder what I can bring with me?.."

She gazed back at him and smiled a bit, moving to sit on a broken up table. "It's been down here for a really long time."

Dane looked around and saw a very nice pearl necklace.
"Wow..who would have thought this would be here..."

She smiled softly and giggled a bit. "So, do you like it?" She asked softly, tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Yes..very much.."
Dane then looked at Nia, looking so beautiful as ever, then at the necklace.
"You know...I was going to sell this..but...I think this would be better on you, lovely mermaid."

Dane swam to Nia and put the necklace around her, petting her as he did.

"There...you looked even more beautiful"

Back
Top Bottom