Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Dane licked the cum she released in her orgasm and got up, smiling at Nia.
"Mmmm..felt good didn't it?

She blushed and nodded her head slowly. "Y-Yeah" She said, biting her lip and shyly glancing to the side a bit.

Dane looked at her wondering what Nia was thinking behind that shy face.
"What are you thinking about?" Dane asked with some concern in his voice.

"N-Nothing really... J-Just how strange all of this is" She said, blushing nervously as she looked over to him again and shifted nervously in place.

"It's the pleasure you are feeling from your pussy. You'll learn to like it soon enough. It didn't hurt, right?"
Dane sat with her and hugged her from the waist.
"So...Tell me about where you come from. What do you do everyday?"

She shook her head and frowned a bit. "I-It didn't hurt" She said softly before she glanced down at him as he asked her about her home. "There's not much to tell. I generally just swim around and explore, trying to find things that are interesting and new."

"I see..well...I try to take you to places you might like..as soon as you learn how to walk that is...Oh almost forgot"
Dane put on the shirt on Nia, remembering she was naked.

"There..nice and sexy"

Nia blinked curiously when he pulled the shirt over her again. She gazed up at him and smiled. "Well, I'll do my best to learn how to walk properly."

Dane smiled and kissed Nia, getting her some tuna sandwiches for her. He took one and bit on it and chewed, showing how to eat it.
"It's really good. Try one"

She hesitantly took the sandwich and glanced at it curiously. "What... is it?" She asked, glancing over to him for a moment before hesitantly taking a bite.

Dane took another bit of his own sandwich and chuckle at Nia's question.
"It's a tuna sandwich. You like it?"

"T-T-Tuna?" She asked, staring down at the sandwich and hesitantly leaned back and away from it. "T...This is fish" She said, staring at it.

Dane realized in fear what he had done and took the sandwiches away. He came back to Nia, comforting her.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Nia shook her head and glanced down to her lap. "N-No it's okay, it's not your fault" She said, glancing over to him and forcing a smile.

Dane frowned, feeling like crap
"I bet you will try to leave me the first chance you get. I don't blame you...I'm used to being alone."
Dane covered his face in frustration for what he's done.

Nia glanced over to him and shook her head quickly. "N-No, no, I won't. It just... Came as a shock." She said, sighing softly and glancing to her lap. "Don't worry about it, I'm... I'm not angry"

Dane looked at her and smiled. He knew there was some things that would freak NIa out and he would watch out for that. He hugged her, glad that she wasn't scared of him.

"So...you would really want to be with me?..than out in the free ocean?"

Nia glanced away for a moment, out a nearby window. "Well... I admit I'm going to miss it a lot... But I owe you everything, I want to be here to repay you"

Dane carried her to the bedroom, glad that she was staying. He wondered if she was doing this out of duty or because she really wants to be with him. Either way, Nia was all his.

Dane laid Nia on the bed, petting her stomach to pleasure her. He kept it up until she dozed off to sleep.

Nia gazed up at him curiously as he brought her to the bedroom and stroked her stomach. It was strange to feel for a moment, but eventually she found it soothing and slowly found herself drifting off to sleep.

Dane smiled and went under her shirt, rubbing her nice erect nipples.
"Mmm..soo sexy.."

Dane got on Nia, entering her in her sleep. He started humped slowly inside her and wondered what sound she will make.

This caused her to dream of their first time earlier that day. As he pushed into her, a soft, quiet, whimper like noise came through her lips. Now and then, her head would turn to the side and her whimpers would turn into small moans.

Dane humped a bit faster, getting harder the more he heard Nia's sweet moans. He was almost close to cumming inside her again.

As he moved faster, Nia's breathing would turn into soft panting, the soft moans still escaping between some of her breaths.

Dane smiled and humped faster, until eventually cumming inside his precious mermaid.
"OOhhh...Mmmm..that's nice..."

Back
Top Bottom