Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

dando20

Supernova
Dane looked over the aquamarine ocean as he rides on his large sailboat. His fishing line still in the water, but no fish is getting the bait so far. He made a gloomy sigh, realizing how miserably alone he was

After inheriting a grand amount of money from a deceased relative, Dane gone from a part-time worker to a retired 25 year old "Richie Rich". Because of it, many people, including lots of women, suddenly wanted to be with him, but Dane knew they just wanted to squeeze money from him. It's funny how people will completely ignore when you don't have so much as a fancy limousine or big mansion.

Dane however didn't splurge all of his money on fancy thing. He simply got himself a nice Volswagon and a not-to-big house, some miles from the city. However, as happy and content as he was, he still wished that he would meet someone who would like him for him, not for his fortune.

Dane made another sigh, shifting attention back to his fishing.

The water felt nice on Nia's skin as she swam through the water. Something small caught her eye, and curiously, she swam over, seeing a strange thing on a hook. Being humanoid, she wasn't as stupid as fish to just go after it since it didn't seem normal. Taking a deep breath, she simply swam around it and tried to continue on her way.

While she swam though, the hook shifted and caught on to the end of her tail. A sharp pain went through her and she yelped and gasped. Instantly, she panicked and took off, looking behind her to see if something was attacking her. When she saw nothing, she tilted her head in confusion, but wasn't paying attention and soon, she slammed right into the side of something and everything went black.

Dane felt a bump on the boat and went to look in the water to check it out. He gasped and saw a woman floating on the water, unconscious. He dove straight to her, swimming to the unconscious body. As he carried her back to the boat. He was shocked to see that to wasn't just a lady..but a mermaid.

"What in the?!..Wha.."

Dane couldn't know what to do now..he was seeing a mermaid straight in his eyes. It was too real to be a costume. Forgetting all that. He grabbed first aid and rushed back. He got out bandages and alcohol wipes to treat the wound and wrap the wounded. He petted the aquatic beauty, hoping that she was alright.

"Please..wake up.."

Dane already set the boat to auto pilot, traveling back to his port and home.

Nia felt her eyes slowly open, a large throbbing pain in her head from hitting the boat. Slowly, she glanced up at him and gasped in shock, starting to struggle to get away from him. A human! Humans were always danger, they killed her kind or stole them away to experiment on them on the rare occasion that they were caught.

She desperately tried to get away and back through the water so she could disappear and be safe. She'd been warned so often about coming so close to shore, but she'd never thought of it much until now.

Dane finally reached the port and saw the woman was awake. Instead of a green tail, she was now sporting a pair of legs. She seemed to be trying to crawl away, since she couldn't walk, but Dane came to her.

"Wait..Please..I'm trying to help you. You're still recovering. Please calm down or you'll hurt yourself."

Dane pleaded genuinely with the mermaid to relax, afraid that she will hurt herself again. He didn't stop her, but hoping she wouldn't go. If she leaves, who knows how much the wound will get infected and she might get sick.

"Please..let me help you" Dane said with much sincerity.

Nia had made it to the edge of the boat, having dragged her human legs behind her. When she heard him, she hesitantly glanced over to him and frowned. "H-How would I know I could trust you?"She asked, her heart skipping a beat nervously.

On her one ankle was the wound from her tail, a large gash going down the side. It hurt, a lot, but she wasn't sure if she could trust him enough to risk staying.

"You can trust me. As soon as I properly treat your leg. I will let you go..I'll even let you stay on the boat. If you feel uncomfortable, you may leave..but I really advice against it. Your wound might get infected..and you would get sick....So..please..will you let me treat your wound?"

She hesitated a moment before slowly nodding her head. "O-Okay" She said softly, biting her lip and glancing away from him and down to the bottom of the boat. She was scared that she'd regret this one day, but she knew he was right, leaving now could end up putting her into more trouble either way.

Dane got in the house and got some waterproof gauge and Vaseline and went back on the boat. He rubbed Vaseline on the wound, making sure to get it thoroughly. He then covered the wound with a gauge wrap, over the ankle.

"There..done...It should be better now...I'm..sorry that I hurt you..I didn't mean to catch any mermaids..just fish...umm..well..you can leave if you wish now..again..I'm sorry"

She shook her head slowly and glanced up at him "N-No... I owe you my life." She said softly, smiling a bit. "You're not what I expected at all. Please, let me stay with you. I-I'll do anything you want, I just want to pay you back for what you've done"

Dane was surprised at this. She was so adamant on leaving him to get to the sea..now she wants to stay with him? Though he always wanted company, and no one would be better than an actual mermaid.

He smiled and carried his new housemate.

"Ok then..hehe looks like I got myself a mermaid then...My name is Dane by the way...and you are?"
Dane asked as he walked to his house, carrying his mermaid inside.

She looped her arms around his neck and glanced around as he carried her. She only just realized that she was totally naked, her long black hair being the only thing covering her chest. She was distracted for a moment as she heard his voice and she glanced up. "O-Oh. I'm Nia" She said, blushing softly and smiling up at him

Dane smiled, liking her name. She seemed so attractive even when innocent. Dane went in the house and showed her his living room, with a bar and couches on the left and a wide screen TV on the right. It was quite the living for a lucky guy like him.

Dane laid Nia on the couch and stared at her, realizing she was naked.

"Umm..sorry...do you need something to cover yourself?..I can get a towel.." Dane asked as he blushed.

Nia glanced around curiously as he set her on some strange, soft thing. Glancing down at the couch, she heard him mention the fact she was without closing and blushed a bit more. Glancing up at him, she hesitantly nodded her head and glanced down again. "Y-Yes please, if you don't mind" She said softly, biting her lip nervously.

Dane went upstairs and got a oversized T-shirt for Nia. She put it on for her and looked to see if it was comfortable for her.
"So..how come you mind being without clothing now?..I mean..you were not wearing one when I found you."

She slipped the shirt on and adjusted it over herself. Hearing him ask her about her clothing, she blushed softly and glanced up at him. "It's this form... When I'm in my human form I feel different, I feel more naked and exposed." She said, biting her lip and glancing over to the ground and shifting nervously in place.

"I see..so...can you walk?"
Dane brought his hand to her, wanting to help her up. "If not..I can teach you"

"I... I'm not very good at it" She said, hesitantly reaching up to hold his hand. Taking a deep breath, she sighed and tried to pull herself up onto her feet. "I'm not used to being on my feet" she said as she pulled. She gasped as her knees gaze in and she fell against him.

Dane picked Nia up and smiled.
"It's OK..we'll take it one at a time. Put one foot forward and follow along."
Dane stepped back, letting Nia follow him, making sure to hold her hand.
"Now you try. Slowly"

She held on to him tightly and nodded her head. Biting her lip, she tried to walk, though her legs were rather shaky and she could hardly stay straight. Taking a deep breath, she sighed and shook her head. "I-I can't do it" She said, sighing softly and frowning. "My legs are too weak"

Dane sighed and smiled, carrying her. "It's Ok...I don't mind carrying you...Hey...I have a surprise.
Dane carried Nia to another room close to the living room. In it was a wide clean pool for her to swim in.
"Since you can't walk. I figured you should have a good swim now and again...Like it?" Dane asked with a smile.

Nia glanced up at him and bit her lip as he picked her up again. Soon, she glanced down at the pool and grinned wide. "O-Oh my gosh!" She said excitedly, smiling happily. "That's wonderful! Thank you... I-I'll try to work on my walking so I won't be taking over the pool all the time" She said, glancing up at him.

Dane smiled at her offer. Nia didn't have to, but he didn't want to say no to her.
He removed the shirt that he just gave her and laid Nia in the pool. He wondered if her legs will change to a tail now, since he didn't see the reverse happen the first time around.

Nia smiled as he placed her in the water. Slowly, her legs turned back into a tail. It was a bright red color that slowly faded by the end to a lighter pink. Smiling, she dove down into the cool water for a bit before swimming back up, bringing her arms up to the side of the pool and gazing up at him.

Dane smiled, gazing at how beautiful she was. He still couldn't believe that he had a mermaid with him. He leaned closer to her gorgeous face.
"Nia..you're..so beautiful..."
Dane couldn't hold it anymore and kissed her passionately, petting her wet black hair.

Back
Top Bottom