Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millenium Joker said:
Snake Plissken said:
Knowing that no one wants you around and they make it obvious and no matter how nice you are or how much you do for people they just don't care and push you away after you've given all you can give. So sorry I can't do everything I'm not fucking superman.

Easy solution. Figure Four Leg lock then an German Suplex.

CutePhoenix said:
When a new song becomes popular and every damn commercial, movie and videogame trailer feels the need to use it.

Currently, that seems to be Welcome to the New Age. Not sure who sings it, but good lord, every damn videogame, tv show and movie seems to have it in their damn trailers nowadays.

I agree here.

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
Speaking of youtube, I hate it when an ad gets overplayed to the point that you get sick of it. I loath the new Dead Island game, just because I saw the ad constantly.

I heard it was just a badly done game, just like the first, that felt like and expensive add-on than a full title. Thank god I didn't drop $60 on another Deep Silver Studios piece of Zombie shit.
Yea, as I said, I don't hate the songs. I quite like most of them. It's just hearing them every damn few minutes that really starts to eat at my nerves.

Heat and humidity.
Allergies that just don't stop.
Coping with wrongfully doled out crap and having to smile and pretend that it doesn't bother you.
Laryngitis
Delusional people

I'm gonna second heat. I hate really hot days. Cold, I like. But when it gets summer and temperatures start hitting triple digits here.........ugh........I fucking hate it with a passion.

Heat suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!!! It makes me all kinds of ornery. I dunnn like it. >.< I start getting agitated by it when it starts getting into the 70s. So when it hits 95 - 100+... oh man, I get really cranky. Add humidity to that mix? Run for cover. >.<

darkangel76 said:
Heat suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!!! It makes me all kinds of ornery. I dunnn like it. >.< I start getting agitated by it when it starts getting into the 70s. So when it hits 95 - 100+... oh man, I get really cranky. Add humidity to that mix? Run for cover. >.<

Seconded.

People who assume certain breeds of dogs are more dangerous than others.
Dogs don't have problems - people who train the dogs have problems.
GET THE DIFFERENCE.

AMEN Temp!!! I couldn't agree more! Out of the 7 pitbulls in this building only one dog bit-a jack russell terrier and he and his owner moved out. All dogs are born innocent. People are what make dogs mean! I HATE racism in every form! Why is it that racism is still allowed among people or dogs or any other living creature? What's the big fuckin deal? My main and everlasting peeve is racism-there's just no excuse.

Dogged said:
AMEN Temp!!! I couldn't agree more! Out of the 7 pitbulls in this building only one dog bit-a jack russell terrier and he and his owner moved out. All dogs are born innocent. People are what make dogs mean! I HATE racism in every form! Why is it that racism is still allowed among people or dogs or any other living creature? What's the big fuckin deal? My main and everlasting peeve is racism-there's just no excuse.

There's always going to be racism because there are always people who feel they are superior on some level or another, be it substantial or superficial. Besides, if people didn't live up to stereotypes, maybe racism wouldn't be such a problem.

But don't pretend you haven't ever seen a group of Japanese tourists with several cameras each and laughed, or thought "What if Godzilla....." Or EOMEthing along those lines. Humans are racist, it just varies on to what extent and how much we can each contain it.

On topic for me: going to get a pedicure (yes, I try to take care of my feet) and having the nail woman fuck it up to the point where you get an ingrown toenail.

Dicks. Speaking of penis and of men I just find to be dicks. Mostly the latter right now. If you don't like something, that's your opinion.

Pretentious art douchebags. Ie.
Me: *working on my print*
Douchebag: Hey I saw your print with the geisha, could I ask you something?
Me: Sure...
Douchebag: Why aren't there any tatami mats?
Me: Because I designed the print that way. I wanted to leave details of the room out.
Douchebag: Oh, I I guess it was too difficult, huh?
Me: Um, no...?

People on gaming forums who ask stupid ass questions that could they could have easily answered themselves just by reading the damn manual.

I mean, I understand people not having a manual if they buy a used game, or certain digital games that don't come with any manual. But, when someone asks something obvious like how to save, and they get the answer from someone who also mentions that it's in the manual and they respond with some crap like "Pffft, who reads a manual nowadays!? Get with the times losarz!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!1", I get quite got damn annoyed.

When you disagree with your younger brother during a debate so he tells you to take something for your pms; but shrugs and accepts the other brother's identical point of disagreement as valid...

Dogged said:
When you disagree with your younger brother during a debate so he tells you to take something for your pms; but shrugs and accepts the other brother's identical point of disagreement as valid...

Sounds to me like that younger brother needs a swift kick in the ass. :)

How my boss always says I'll either be able to leave early or on time.. but holds me until 5 anyways. I have been up since 7 working today (had to drive to Lancaster Minnesota from Winnipeg Manitoba) and I still worked til 5. Basically, I work overtime every day, but don't get paid for overtime.

People who bring newborns and toddlers to a movie, nevermind an action film.

Keep your wailing baby at home, Mom. No one needs a screaming child to ruin their film - especially when it's inevitable that the baby will be upset at the extremely loud noises, constant gun shots, explosions, and revving engines. I thought that was a fuckin' no brainer.

Now I have to pay to go re-see the movie because I missed so many details over the distraction of the children, as well as to make matters worse, the father was constantly on his super bright phone texting God knows who.

Most obnoxious family I've ever seen at a theatre. GTFO.

Obnoxious mothers in law who pretty much invented the phrase Entitlement. She always assumes that we all exist to carry her shit, fix her computer, do her groceries, drive her around like a taxi, train her fucking service dog and all for FREE and not even a thank you!

Temptationist said:
People who bring newborns and toddlers to a movie, nevermind an action film.

Keep your wailing baby at home, Mom. No one needs a screaming child to ruin their film - especially when it's inevitable that the baby will be upset at the extremely loud noises, constant gun shots, explosions, and revving engines. I thought that was a fuckin' no brainer.

Now I have to pay to go re-see the movie because I missed so many details over the distraction of the children, as well as to make matters worse, the father was constantly on his super bright phone texting God knows who.

Most obnoxious family I've ever seen at a theatre. GTFO.

If you went to go see Oblivion starring Tom Cruise and God (Morgan Freeman) you didn;t miss much, trust me. The entire film was one long, boring, confusing snooze-fest, and when you finally DO figure out what is going on, you realize that not only is it STILL a boring piece of shit cinema, but that the entire movie was probably some whacked-out allegory for Scientology or some shit. Trust me, 2 hours and $30 of my life were stolen form me when I saw that fetid pile of excrement.

CutePhoenix said:
People on gaming forums who ask stupid ass questions that could they could have easily answered themselves just by reading the damn manual.

I mean, I understand people not having a manual if they buy a used game, or certain digital games that don't come with any manual. But, when someone asks something obvious like how to save, and they get the answer from someone who also mentions that it's in the manual and they respond with some crap like "Pffft, who reads a manual nowadays!? Get with the times losarz!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!1", I get quite got damn annoyed.

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

Vic Rattlehead said:
Micro$oft and $ony

So the DRM rumors affect you too, eh? I probably will be one of the few gaming fans who WON'T buy a next-gen console unless they make them able to play used games. :/

Yea, it really gets on my nerves except for a view choices cases where a game doesn't go into certain details in the manual, nor does it have any type of tutorial.

Such as Infinite Space for DS. Great game, but they just plop you right down into the action whilst telling you dick about the specifics of the unique battle system.

And on topic, I hate people who get pissy and throw a hissy fit if someone corrects or points out a mistake they made.

whatreallygrindsmygears.gif

For starters, the xbox one... like.... really? REALLY Microsoft???

Also gamers who take games way to seriously. Like... all of LoL. People take League of Legends, especially the guys I know. It pisses me when people rage over polygons. Getting frustrated is one thing, but yelling at people because they "Can't Lane Properly" no, uhuh fuck that. Its the reason I don't play multi-player games unless I can physically reach over and smack them upside the head.

This is true ESPECIALLY in Warhammer Fantasy. People get way to butthurt over that game.

Yea, I also try my best to stay solo in any multiplayer based game. Diablo, DC Universe, etc....... I stick to myself unless something absolutely requires teaming up with other people.

Yea, in DCUO, the only multiplayer I really did there were a few PVP battles. I just did those to earn special currency to get a certain item for my character. And in every single team based one I did, there was nothing but people yelling at each other for every little thing that didn't go in line with their perfect strategy for the fight.

It was especially annoying since regardless of if you won or lost, you'd still get the special currency. So.......who freaking cares if you lose once or twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom