Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
That it just took me twenty minutes to figure out if I'd spelled the word, 'omelette', correctly! Damn Americanised spell-checkers :)

Having the phrase/question, 'You won't forget ........., will you?", directed at me.

My initial reaction is to think, firstly "What, am I child?", immediately followed by, "And do you think I'm fucking psychic? That I know now if I'll forget something in the future? Do you actually know what the word forget means?"

I've learned from experience that responding with those last two questions of my own isn't usually appreciated, XD.

My birthday is next Tuesday, the 11th, and today I was just laid off.

To top it off, my roommate was pretty insensitive about it: "well, you should have expected it since it was seasonal."

Thanks, roomie. I really needed a knife in my gut to go with the kidney punch.

No, I wasn't expecting it. I don't think my supervisor was either since he had to deliver the news.

Being laid off is better than being fired, right?

I get irritated when I spend a great amount of time organizing paperwork on my desk in piles to file, to address, to chuck, to mail... and then someone comes along and scoots it all over into one big pile so that they can lay something out on my personal space! Hello - I'm working here? Don't you have your own damn space to work in?

I've said it before but I have to say it again as I've seen it a lot more as of late: People who think their partner's gender is in any way relevant or are that insecure on the matter.

Not being able to own a heater because the idiots who run this place are terrified of stone walls burning down from a damn heater/electric blanket/any source of heat.

-.-

So it's ... like 40-50 in our room. Something like that. Too fucking cold is the point.

People who read into request threads only what they want to read into them, and not what's actually being said.

Mr Quixotic said:
People who read into request threads only what they want to read into them, and not what's actually being said.

Listen, if you didn't want my dick in your mouth then what's "a hole in one" mean? :dodgy:

Mr Quixotic said:

God bless dude, this. So much this.

When workers at Walmart try to get my number and assume I'm trying to flirt with them after I ask them to lift a large bag of rock salt for me. I'm just like #lolbye. If I hadn't been in heels, I would've done it myself.

Edit: Lol, Quin xD

Mr Quixotic said:

Touche, sir. Touche indeed.

When people hint they have clearly not read all of your kinks or any part of your request thread really.

I dunno how many PMs I've been getting asking to do things that are under my "No" section in the second post, especially cheating/adultery. Seriously, it's riht fucking there. If I didn't want it when I made my thread, why would I wanna RP those elements now? Bloody hell, no, no, and no please!

Esyel said:
Mr Quixotic said:

When people hint they have clearly not read all of your kinks or any part of your request thread really.

I dunno how many PMs I've been getting asking to do things that are under my "No" section in the second post, especially cheating/adultery. Seriously, it's riht fucking there. If I didn't want it when I made my thread, why would I wanna RP those elements now? Bloody hell, no, no, and no please!

Ugh, I feel this. Like when people tell me I have a nice req thread, then ask me what my rules are regarding roleplaying, and I'm just like .... It was right there. The third fucking post down. It's honestly very annoying.

Rudolph Quin said:
Mr Quixotic said:

Listen, if you didn't want my dick in your mouth then what's "a hole in one" mean? :dodgy:

I see you don't play much golf, Rudolph! XD

Ariamella said:
Esyel said:
Mr Quixotic said:

Ugh, I feel this. Like when people tell me I have a nice req thread, then ask me what my rules are regarding roleplaying, and I'm just like .... It was right there. The third fucking post down. It's honestly very annoying.
Oh gods is it ever annoying. Yes, I know I have like four separate posts. But compared to how much they could have, I'd like to believe it's not as intimidating in the amount of words I chose. Plus, I always thought it was just common sense and/or courtesy that you'd want people to read all of your thread? I take the time to read every word on other threads so ...

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Just got a dose of that myself. People really just don't want to read..

I've realized while RPing over sites that, unfortunately, there's just gonna be some people like that. But I guess what makes it annoying for me is the simple fact everyone here is supposed to be 18+ in age. So you'd think they could read. But ...

Shrugs

I suppose in a way it's also kind of a test also. One way to know which partners are good are the ones who will respect your limits and such fine. That's the way I see it anyway.

Esyel said:
Ariamella said:
Esyel said:

Oh gods is it ever annoying. Yes, I know I have like four separate posts. But compared to how much they could have, I'd like to believe it's not as intimidating in the amount of words I chose. Plus, I always thought it was just common sense and/or courtesy that you'd want people to read all of your thread? I take the time to read every word on other threads so ...

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Just got a dose of that myself. People really just don't want to read..

I've realized while RPing over sites that, unfortunately, there's just gonna be some people like that. But I guess what makes it annoying for me is the simple fact everyone here is supposed to be 18+ in age. So you'd think they could read. But ...

Shrugs

I suppose in a way it's also kind of a test also. One way to know which partners are good are the ones who will respect your limits and such fine. That's the way I see it anyway.

I see that my comment garnered some reaction!

My issue is not so much that people directly ignore my "no's", or specifically request something that I've stated I don't do, (though, that in itself is annoying enough), but that they selectively pick out parts of what I have said I enjoy, whilst either refusing to acknowledge, or simply not being able to comprehend, the context in which it's placed, and which upon my willingness to play a particular kink/theme/setting depends. I guess I should try and make my request threads less subtle!

When you have to kind of grit your teeth and bear it.... just idly watching shit because 'you have to'. If it weren't for a few shining lights, my faith in humanity would be utterly obliterated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom