Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling that I may have seriously over-committed myself.

Craving a certain meal all day, then halfway through cooking it, realising that I don't have all the ingredients. I never claimed to be organised!

Mr Quixotic said:
That feeling that I may have seriously over-committed myself.

Craving a certain meal all day, then halfway through cooking it, realising that I don't have all the ingredients. I never claimed to be organised!

I do that with roleplays all the time, so I really struggle to keep myself at a maximum number of 4. It's so hard though, especially when I have bubbles of creativity dying to pop out!

The waiting period of when the professor is grading the exams. I get so antsy and anxious.

When the fucking idiot down the hall won't turn down her Miley Cyrus at 3 AM. Like damn girl, I don't want to twerk with you. I really don't.

How fragile and flimsy foods, such as hard taco's and pappadums, come shrink-wrapped in such ridiculously tough packaging that it requires the skill, dexterity and patience of a brain surgeon to remove the contents without breaking them.

Mr Quixotic said:
How fragile and flimsy foods, such as hard taco's and pappadums, come shrink-wrapped in such ridiculously tough packaging that it requires the skill, dexterity and patience of a brain surgeon to remove the contents without breaking them.

It's probably for people like you who might break it if it wasn't in such shrink-wrapped and ridiculously tough packaging that requires skill, dexterity and patience. xP

The use of the word 'ain't' Talk about my libido taking an instant nosedive.

Malicious Lullaby said:
Mr Quixotic said:

It's probably for people like you who might break it if it wasn't in such shrink-wrapped and ridiculously tough packaging that requires skill, dexterity and patience. xP

The use of the word 'ain't' Talk about my libido taking an instant nosedive.

Oh, come on Mali, tell me it ain't so?

Malicious Lullaby said:
Mr Quixotic said:
Good, I needed a rest anyway!

That Mali is actually dissing me in public, XD

Pfftt, I bet that palm of your is just twitching, isn't it? After all, I did 'diss' you in public xP

Yes, you did, and you know the consequences for that. Unfortunately, you just happen to love them.

Malicious Lullaby said:
Mr Quixotic said:
It certainly does.

That's another thing. When I am not allowed to get what I like just because I like it. That is some cruel and unusual punishment.

Exactly, for you Mail, the denial of punishment is punishment itself.

When my family in Asia tells me I'm not a real Asian because I grew up in the U.S.
Like, wut. Bitch I was born in Asia. Gtfo w/ all that mess.

Writing an essay and then hitting a roadblock in the word count.
It's going to be more padded than a menstruating iron maiden.

When people assume my age besides straight up asking.

Looking forward to an early afternoon after a fourteen hour work day the day before, then being reminded of a meeting I need to attend just as I'm about to leave!

DelightfulRevenge said:
When people assume my age besides straight up asking.

Omg girl I know the feel.
Online, people assume I'm older than I actually am.
IRL, people assume I'm younger than I actually am.
Then they treat me according to how old they think I am, and it's honestly kind of annoying.

That I've a feeling one of my favourite stories is going to die due to my partner having a slew of things going on in her life, and if it does, that it's going to be impossible find another writer with whom I work so well, and is as intuitively on the same page in regards to that particular theme/plot.

Ariamella said:
When my family in Asia tells me I'm not a real Asian because I grew up in the U.S.
Like, wut. Bitch I was born in Asia. Gtfo w/ all that mess.

I'm sorry. Asians can be judgmental like that. Especially family. Rules are good, but sometimes they're taken to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom