Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People misinterpreting my threads, and continually suggesting the same crap I've said I don't want. Honestly, I could not many it any more clear.

When a bag of licorice all-sorts contains only one sort of licorice!

Isenhart De said:
Ms_Muffintops said:
When I ask someone if they'd like to do something with me, they decline acting uninterested, and then almost immediately go and do it with someone else. Nothing makes me more like a fucking loser than when people do that to me.

Wow... That's a low blow... Why not just tell someone that you're not interested in that particular RP with them? Everyone has a different style and maybe you don't enjoy their style of portraying certain stories. It' not that hard to explain.

I wasn't even talking about RPs. I don't care if people don't want to roleplay with me. But if it's a best friend or my boyfriend blowing me off I will be annoyed.

People who say they wanna rp and want me to write the starter but never reply to the starter I've written yet insist they're working on it even when I prod them about it days later.

People that cannot seem to grasp that a team game does not revolve around them.

People that ignore their own shortcomings when telling their team that they are losing a game and it is everyone's fault except for their own.

Now I remember why I stopped playing online games.

Isenhart De said:

People that seperate their own shortcomings when telling them that their team losing a game is everyone's fault except for their own.

This I can relate to.

Being so busy you forget replies to people.

Went and volunteered with my roller derby team the past two days, so have a list of things:
Drivers who don't understand that when a barricade is up it means you can't go that way. Not, drive over the cones, OR "lets move them into the street where there's traffic and not put them back because we work at intel and shouldn't have to."

Fucking drivers who don't stop when you tell them to and ALMOST run you over.

Snarky ass people who don't like that there's a barricade and yell at you because its there even though you JUST GOT THERE and don't have the answers they want.

People who insist that you let them into VIP parking even though they didn't pay for it. WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY FOR IT THEN? FUCKING TURN AROUND AND GO TO GENERAL ADMISSIONS WHERE IT'S FREE.

Drivers who clearly think they know better and decide to turn around IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC to turn around to the next parking lot to park. Even when you said THREE TIMES to go into the EMPTY FUCKING LOT and turn around. Thank you for fucking up traffic, nearly running me over twice in this effort, and almost hitting two cars. Way. To. Go. Brah.

No, I will not move the barricade just for you so you don't have to go out the ONLY TWO exits permitted and get into trouble for you. Stop asking me.

Drivers when you're trying to tell them where to do and they continue to slowly drive past you. Like, IF YOU LISTENED then you'd know where the VIP parking you're looking for is.

DRIVERS.

ASSHOLE DRIVERS

Isenhart De said:
Mr Quixotic said:
Going all-in with a pair of Kings, only to be met with Aces!

That's why you should always play strip poker. If you win, you win big. If you lose, you still win a little victory.

That's true, but I've a feeling on-line strip poker just wouldn't be the same.

Don't know how much this will apply, but bus drivers, at least the ones in my town.
Seriously, unless you know them on some personal level they won't even give you the
time of day. Infact, one time in winter I was freezing my butt off at the bus stop, guy
comes up...and tells me he can't take me cause he's off the clock.

To add insult to injury...he CLOSES THE DOOR in my face and drives off, leaving me there to freeze. Thank goodness
my mom got an apology out of his people, or there would've been hell to pay.

Isenhart De said:

People that ignore their own shortcomings when telling their team that they are losing a game and it is everyone's fault except for their own.

LOL. This is League of Legends 24/7.

I get bothered when I overcook my steak just the slightest bit, and I'm just like, damn this could have been a nice medium rar. Fuck.

cupcakemon said:
People who clearly haven't read your request thread or your f-list.

People who clearly have read your request thread, then send what you said you don't want, regardless.

cupcakemon said:

Then ask you what you're interested in doing. Like...

Mr Quixotic said:
cupcakemon said:

People who clearly have read your request thread, then send what you said you don't want, regardless.

And insist that they're so "different" that they will make you like what you don't want.

DelightfulRevenge said:
Ariamella said:
Mr Quixotic said:
cupcakemon said:
And insist that they're so "different" that they will make you like what you don't want.
Then ask you what you're interested in doing. Like...
People whose read your request thread, send you something you don't want, or don't like, try to insist that they're different that they can make you change your mind. And then when they aren't getting the response they like ask you what you're interested in doing.

That moment when people ask stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom