Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isenhart De said:
DelightfulRevenge said:
Destiny...The new video game.

I'll agree to that. It looks good and I would happily play i if I could, but I cannot. I'm sick of hearing about it, knowing that I do not have the necessary systems.

In general consoles annoy me, as well as the console wars. For instance: When people mock the XBox One for "only being 720P" and that the PS4 is superior with its 1080P.

My PC can easily output 2160P. It could go even higher if I had a monitor that supported a resolution any greater than that. It's not a bragging feature, even, that's complimentary. A modern console at this point is nothing more than a heavily locked down, DRM-ridden, fees-obsessive version of a PC with terrible internet browsers, laughable media content support, and, well...

I always found it offensive that I had to pay a fee to use the Internet I'm already paying a fee for in order to have in the first place. This is like buying a burger then paying a fee for the privilege of using a tray with that burger. C'mon now. It makes sense for individual servers but there's just no way you need to foist that garbage on me when I just want to play online with my friends.

More_Awkward_Moments_00001.jpg

Trying to get used to this new Windows layout.

I never used 8 before, and I feel I have a new understanding of what older people go through when they try computers.

Ha! I had the same problem when I switched to 8, Mellow. I had stayed with XP before that, refusing to convert to Vista or ME because... well, both of those OS were complete shit. The new layout will definitely take you a little while to get used to, but I have a feeling that it will grow on you. I know that I would never go back to an older OS now that I am used to 8. There's just too much convenience built into the new Windows OS. It is overwhelming at first, but learning it is definitely worth the effort.

On a more related note, I hate waking up with a hangover! I didn't even have that much to drink...

People not appreciating their education and taking the ability to go to college for granted.

I actually have a Windows 8 phone so when we got a windows 8 computer I was the one who had to show my mom how to work the tiles cause my dad hadn't gotten use to his windows 8 phone yet.

When people attack you and/or your friends and decide to play victim making you look like the bad guy. Bothers the hell outta me.

Waking up with the tell-tale signs of my yearly bronchitis attack.

Sore throat... Check.
Swollen tonsils... Check.
Inability to breathe through my nose... Check.
Hacking up ungodly amounts of phlem... Double check.

Whelp... Looks like I need to make a trip the doctor's office for an antibiotic this evening. There goes all of my spare money for this month. -_-

Knowing that when I wake up tomorrow, my day will already be promised away to everyone except myself. Damn you Wednesday! Stop being so busy!

I don't mind working at my mom's work, it gets me paid when I need money since I'm looking for a job. But this lady fucking as soon as I walked away from my desk dumped a huge ass stack of papers on top of the papers I had been working on. There was already three large stacks for her to put her paper so I can file it when I got to her stuff but no. She had to plop it down on the middle of my desk on top of papers that look exactly alike her papers, which at one point they were they're just the paid papers and her filing is unpaid stuff. She seriously dumped her huge stack of papers on what I was working on and messed with my already organized work. And today she purposely stopped in front of me to talk a lady at her desk while I was carrying a stack of papers and the only way to get to the cabinet I needed was where she had sat her fat ass.

Basically, the bitch at my mom's work who needs to get off her ass and do her own filing. Its literally the easiest paperwork to file there.

When people don't understand the difference between Definitely and Defiantly...

Come on!
The two are not the same, and yet I always see defiantly written down where they should have used definitely. Is it too hard?
Definitely means a definitive action, defiantly means you're being defiant. Stop using it in place of definitely!!!!

When I ask someone if they'd like to do something with me, they decline acting uninterested, and then almost immediately go and do it with someone else. Nothing makes me more like a fucking loser than when people do that to me.

Ms_Muffintops said:
When I ask someone if they'd like to do something with me, they decline acting uninterested, and then almost immediately go and do it with someone else. Nothing makes me more like a fucking loser than when people do that to me.

Wow... That's a low blow... Why not just tell someone that you're not interested in that particular RP with them? Everyone has a different style and maybe you don't enjoy their style of portraying certain stories. It' not that hard to explain.

Ariamella said:
People who are so fake that I can see the plastic sheen off their skin.

Laughing_together.gif

I've said it before, but it pisses me off enough to warrant another mention: Window's updates.

When I'm tired and want to turn my PC off then the lqst thing I want is my computer suddenly springing fifteen sodding updates on me.

cupcakemon said:
Sleezebags at bars who don't understand when you say you're not interested.

Guys in general who don't know when to quit when you say you're not interested. I feel you, girl.

Ariamella said:
cupcakemon said:
Sleezebags at bars who don't understand when you say you're not interested.

Guys in general who don't know when to quit when you say you're not interested. I feel you, girl.

Worse when you've been hitting on somebody else and then the guy just keeps going. Or if you're hitting on a lady he thinks it'll get him a threesome if he hits on you both.

Or reverse, when a girl hits on you and keeps doing it when you're already hitting on somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom