Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my c key randomly decides in a middle of a reply to something its gonna pop out of the keyboard and be stubborn about going back in. And it refuses to stay in its place no matter how many times I've clicked it into place.

Ghost

Its weird, but it is true. I believe in ghosts.

When you send a response and suddenly realize that you could have done better but its too late already to take it back

cupcakemon said:
When you send a response and suddenly realize that you could have done better but its too late already to take it back

^^

I totally agree with that statement.

Seiken said:
FallenNinja said:
Dark Souls

Amen. Dark Souls II for me atm

I was playing through Crown of the Old Iron King. That damn Fume Knight... Such a pain in the arse. I've been doing the DLC's on New Game Plus, so things have been rough. I had a hell of a time against Sinh. I think the very worst was that invader just off of Brume Tower, that runs down into that cursed area, where the enemies didn't die when you killed them. That... That was Hell... That was rage and fury and hate, combined into one little red man.

When my ice cream starts to melts onto my hand.

It bothers me when:

* People can't respect that one's real life is more important than an rp (after you have already apologized and told them when they can expect one to be back again)

* People who don't bother learning about the universe they're playing in (for example when concerning rps in fandoms)

*People who don't read and respect one's Ons and offs.

weeeell nothing you haven't heard before, or so I'm guessing ;)

When my skin begins to peel.

When I work out and my arms grows to the double if their normal size because they're getting so pumped (Freaks me the FUCK out and makes me not wanna carry on with the work out! D: )

People who message me with no idea of what they want to do, and can't even express what they may be interested in, after being asked three times.

People who message me a list of things off my request thread that's just the things I really want and then ask what something is. Like, if you didn't know what it was then why the hell did you add it? Just because it's one of the things I am really craving?

People who message you and say then wanna do one thing and then with no plotting or deciding who is who say "Okay I'll make the starter". Okay? But what about plot? Who is what character? I ain't jumpin' in blind here.

People who message you the next day when you haven't replied to their first message. Sorry I haven't replied as fast as you wanted and my life doesn't revolve around replying to you and being on BMR all the time.

Trying to get off the track in roller derby practice and my sister grabs my hips and sends me crashing into the floor and almost making me hit my head on the wall.

sorry for posting a bunch in here there's a lot of things that bother me and stuff

When I message someone the truth and my reference, they instantly stop pming me.

Tired of everybody whining about JLaw and the iCloud hacker - and it's only been one day. How about, 'if you want body autonomy, don't take naked pictures of yourself'? Photographs are made to be viewed - that is literally their only purpose - and you cannot control who sees them.

That fucked up moment when you change the channel and your family jumps at you to change it back. Like, I want to watch something too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom