Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my roommate's past comes to bite us both in the ass. Comcast sucks.

Some random debt collector keeps calling my parents house looking for me but the only people who would be looking for me should only have my cell phone number and have yet to call me. Makes no sense. Especially since I shouldn't owe any money.

Still being internetless.

How banging my forehead against my keyboard is not a suitable method for "banging" out posts. How can I have so many role-plays I like, but be so utterly incapable of writing anything? It's a curse, I tells ya!

Idiots who have a warped perception of time.
People who 'backseat parent' whether they're a parent or not, but especially if you are not.
People who think everyone should conform to a prototypical 'mold'... screw that noise.

When you ask your BF or friend to go get you something from the store and they take 3 hours all the while making trips here and there and then get home and fucking forget what you asked them to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshie said:
You ever hit your funny bone... that shit hurts why da shit do they call it the funny bone. The shit aint funny when you hit it.

Maybe not to you, but it's generally hilarious to everyone else! =D

darkangel76 said:
Idiots who have a warped perception of time.

"I'll be there in five minutes!"

*THREE HOURS LATER*

"Yeah, I'll be there in like, two minutes!"

Love those people. /sarcasm

Knowing all my problems, but being unable to motivate myself to take care of them.

What bothers me? I don't really fit in with people in my neighborhood. Like their type of music and their style... I believe I am ahead or either back before my time... *Sigh*

What bothers me is that I'm trying to write something to reply to someone and then I have to think because the word I want to use lies on my tongue but I can't get it.

^That and that nobody is going to believe me that I used six D20 for my character in my pathfinder character sheet and that I got this: 19, 19, 15, 16, 18 20. I have to roll again so it doesn't look like I cheated!

6d20 for stat generation? Usually it's some combination of d6's. Like 4d6 drop low.

I hate going to the store and finding all but one book in a series I want.

6d20 for stat generation? Usually it's some combination of d6's. Like 4d6 drop low.

Yeah, I thought that way it would be easier/faster.

Not knowing how to fill out the rest of the character sheet for the pathfinder thread bothers me.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I hate going to the store and finding all but one book in a series I want.

OMG, I completely agree! It's even worse when the book you want is in the middle of the series.

Fleas. Nasty, disgusting, fleas. It almost feels like no matter what I do I can't get rid of them.

Incredibly vague request threads. One or two lines with nothing of substance? Gee thanks, it's not like I need any of your interests to go off of.

Seemingly receiving twice as many responses to my request threads - from potential partners who interest me - the instant they're closed, than I do in an entire month when they're open, and being bumped daily.

I hate to say no, as it's so difficult to find partners/characters who fit my preferences, but I need to for my own sanity.

When people sends you a private message saying that they're interested. Then the following, they give up on you.

Drafting my current request is driving me nuts. I am such a perfectionist with this character idea, everytime I draft her and go to put her in my request thread, I end up chickening out, lol. It is for an MxF original character rp, which I have VERY little experience in, so I dread coming across as a daft little noob.

When you try to do something little and sweet for someone and it goes right over their head and they act unappreciative.

Drew someone something, put about 10 hours into it, and when I went to show them all they said was 'I saw it already.' in a semi annoyed tone as if to say 'Why are you sending me this again? I already saw it...' Because I uploaded a version of it to Tumblr (I had more versions).

Having a cracked phone.

Dementia said:
No role plays to reply to. ,-,

I get that. They all seem to come at the same time, so there's either none to respond to, or so many that it stresses you out.

Both partners being able to start a new roleplay with a fun, creative, thousand word post, but not being able to come up with an appropriately witty title between us after wracking our brains for three days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom