Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone sends a request, and it has nothing to do with your request thread, or they completely get the request wrong. In my threads, I request for female partners only. I keep getting requests, from the same guy, saying "wanna do MxM roleplay?" It drives me crazy.

The feeling of hopelessness. I want to write, today. But I cannot seem to be able to form sentences. I cannot get the words out how I'd like. I give up.

Forgetting to save before a boss battle, dying, and having to replay a lot.

When a spider appears on my windshield while I'm driving, and it won't go away even after I use my wipers. I can't stop looking at the persistent bastard.

People dancing around a question. Out with it. If I have an answer, I'll give it. If you don't ask, you won't know.

Bimbo roleplay. I guess I just don't see the appeal of fucking someone like that, but, then again, a lot of people don't see the appeal of being cuffed and forced to beg, so I guess I shouldn't judge.

When someone says two things are exactly alike cause of some minor thing they share. Recently saw someone state that the Xenosaga series and Black Rock Shooter: The Game were just alike. Why? Oh......they take place in the future.........that's it.

People who lie about stupid things just to try and get attention.

One of my favorite personal experiences with this was this guy on gaming forum I use to frequent who claimed to be a beta tester for the non existent Kingdom Hearts game The Keyblade Wars. He made a topic about it bragging and acting all high and mighty. It didn't take long for people to post about his rather piss poor attempt at lying about it. He then responded with "proof" which was just pictures from the secret ending to 2 that featured Terra, Aqua and Ven in their armored forms. This made the whole thing particularly sad and humorous cause he attempted this lie when it had been known for a long while that the game that bit was based on was Birth By Sleep, the PSP prequel.

I was one of the people that called him on the lie. In the midst of him arguing with me and other posters, he PMed me, going on a curse filled rant about how stupid I was and how great a gamer her was, so on and so forth. Not long after that, he PMed me and actually asked me to help him with his lie and back him up on it. Not long after that the whole topic/arguement ended as he stopped posting.........which was then soon followed by him PMing me yet again, apologizing and more or less kissing my ass whilst saying I was a cool person and we should talk more about games.

Yea..........it's really no wonder I quit going to Gaiaonline........

CutePhoenix said:
People who lie about stupid things just to try and get attention.

One of my favorite personal experiences with this was this guy on gaming forum I use to frequent who claimed to be a beta tester for the non existent Kingdom Hearts game The Keyblade Wars. He made a topic about it bragging and acting all high and mighty. It didn't take long for people to post about his rather piss poor attempt at lying about it. He then responded with "proof" which was just pictures from the secret ending to 2 that featured Terra, Aqua and Ven in their armored forms. This made the whole thing particularly sad and humorous cause he attempted this lie when it had been known for a long while that the game that bit was based on was Birth By Sleep, the PSP prequel.

I was one of the people that called him on the lie. In the midst of him arguing with me and other posters, he PMed me, going on a curse filled rant about how stupid I was and how great a gamer her was, so on and so forth. Not long after that, he PMed me and actually asked me to help him with his lie and back him up on it. Not long after that the whole topic/arguement ended as he stopped posting.........which was then soon followed by him PMing me yet again, apologizing and more or less kissing my ass whilst saying I was a cool person and we should talk more about games.

Yea..........it's really no wonder I quit going to Gaiaonline........

Aye, it's amazing what children can do and the people they can irritate the life out of when given access to the internet. ^_^

Yea, forums can get pretty crazy. I frequent GFAQs forums alot nowadays, but back when I first joined..........that site sucked worse than Gaia. Back then, how people were treated was based on their Karma, which is just an indication of long they had been on the site. You had a high Karma, people would kiss your ass no matter how douchey or stupid someone acted. Had a low Karma score, and you'd automatically be treated like dirt and an idiot, even if you gave out accurate, helpful information.

Well, I don't use them to get help with games. That's what the FAQs are for, and you don't have to deal with all the annoyingness of posters there. When it comes to the actual forums, I post there for the occasional normal discussion and to help other people out. But, GFAQs forums are far from paradise either. They've got their fair share of internet jackasses and the like.

While that Karma dictates the way you're treated crap has long since gone away, nowadays it's full of people who will make jokes instead of helping someone just because they make one tiny typo, people who get butt hurt when someone says their beloved game is anything less than perfect and of course, the usual stuff you'll run into anywhere on the internet, like internet tough guys and such.

People who can't mind their own damn business.

My two biggest annoyances with this one is when someone feels the need to constantly ask where I'm going if I so much as even glance in the general direction of the front door.

Second, is when I'm in a debate/discussion with someone, it gets a little heated and some random "white knight" decides to shove their nose in the middle of it to "stick up" for me or the other person. Now, I'm not talking about debates and such where it's just insults being tossed back and forth. I'm talking about serious discussions between me and another person about something we're both passionate about and some random person who has nothing to do with the discussion decides to jump in the middle of it because they think one or the other is being mean just because we're not all smiles and sun shine, and some voices get raised a little.

CutePhoenix said:
Well, I don't use them to get help with games. That's what the FAQs are for, and you don't have to deal with all the annoyingness of posters there. When it comes to the actual forums, I post there for the occasional normal discussion and to help other people out. But, GFAQs forums are far from paradise either. They've got their fair share of internet jackasses and the like.

While that Karma dictates the way you're treated crap has long since gone away, nowadays it's full of people who will make jokes instead of helping someone just because they make one tiny typo, people who get butt hurt when someone says their beloved game is anything less than perfect and of course, the usual stuff you'll run into anywhere on the internet, like internet tough guys and such.

That's what I love about user forums on almost any site. It's like watching the special Olympics. Win or lose, everybody's still retarded.

Yea, it's both annoying and humorous. But, GFAQs aint to the point yet where I want to leave there and stay away forever, like with Gaiaonline. I use to go there all the time after I first stumbled upon by sheer coincidence. I visited various forums on there when I first joined, but eventually, I just stuck around the gaming and RP forums.

Good.........freaking..........lord.........People there were crazy, in various ways. Especially in their social forums, which didn't cover any particular subject. Those were weird, crazy, sad, humorous and weird all at the same time.

When the temperature in the library changes about three times every hour. THE FUCK. I just want warms. ;_;

When my hot chocolate is too hot to drink and tempts me like a hooker. I want it but I can't handle it yet.

I'm gonna second that last one, but also add in other hot foods I enjoy. Unless I have something else to keep me occupied while I wait for food to cool, I generally end up going for it too early and getting a mouthful of fire....

When you do as someone asks, and then because they have issues with someone else, they get mad at you. Doesn't work that way.

Playing a game and going a long while without saving, only to die not from a boss.........but from a random enemy cause of bad luck.

Like trying to flee, only for it to fail constantly, insta death effects, lucky criticals, etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom