Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Nurse/Naughty Nurse by RobBase086 and MiseryChord

MiseryChord said:
She frowned slightly. "What the baby is hungry for?" Her hands moved to rub and massage his back. The two were acting as a couple and the thought made her smile broadly.

"No worries I will be taking care of you baby and make sure that you are happy." He assured her holding her in his arms. He caressed her skin softly. Kissing along her body.

She smiled, kissing his sweaty neck. "Perhaps we could take the rest of the day off Doctor?" She grinned, reaching down between them and taking his hand, sucking and licking his fingers clean of their combined juices.

MiseryChord said:
She smiled, kissing his sweaty neck. "Perhaps we could take the rest of the day off Doctor?" She grinned, reaching down between them and taking his hand, sucking and licking his fingers clean of their combined juices.

He smiled looking at her and listening to what she had to say to him. "Yes baby we can take the day off and just hold and cuddle with each other Nurse." He then took her hand and held it kissing it softly. "We bonded today Nurse and united as one with our love making." He told her with a smile.

She smiled back, kissing him softly. "I feel as if we are already a couple. Like husband and wife." She admitted, aqueezing his hand gently. "I'm so excited."

MiseryChord said:
She smiled back, kissing him softly. "I feel as if we are already a couple. Like husband and wife." She admitted, aqueezing his hand gently. "I'm so excited."

He returns the kiss onto her sweet lips. "Well then we are a couple then baby and we should go out to dinner, go watch a movie, catch a show, or anything that a loving couple does together." He said to her as he gently nibbled onto her shoulder blade. "I just gave you a love bite! I am excited too about this!"

Back
Top Bottom