Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate | Long-Term | Plot Driven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth
                        • bmban1_zps66f68f3f.gif
                              • B E L L A R I L E Y
                          █████████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
                          Just recently I have returned to roleplaying and BM.
                          There is one person who comes first above all others for rp's.
                          He's my best friend and I loves him to death. ❤
                          My posts will go to him first before anyone else's.
                          Please don't take it personally. n.n;

Online Availability currently Sporadic.
                          Please keep in mind BM is not the only site I am on and I do have a life outside of cyberspace.

Some few things to KNOW about ME. I am in my EARLY TWENTIES.
                          I am most definitely FEMALE, although I tend to have the mindset of guy.
                          I currently reside within the EST|EASTERN STANDARD TIMEZONE.
                          I am in a very COMMITTED and SERIOUS relationship. |17*1*2O1O|
                          In my opinion I value QUALITY and QUANTITY the SAME.
                          LITERACY is a blessing, don't you agree?
                          Also, THIRD PERSON ONLY!
                          For samples of my writing, please see second post for links to my rp's.

I will only roleplay presently through THREADS, and possibly DRIVE.GOOGLE.
                          IM's are currently reserved for smut and/or chatting.
                          I will designate a specific IM smut search thread for when I am craving it.

Some of my TOP FAVOURITE KINKS
                          ♦ Affection
                          ♦ Breast Worship
                          ♦ Bulging
                          ♦ Cervix Penetration (Maybe)
                          ♦ Comical Moments
                          ♦ Dominant and Strong Partners
                          ♦ Exotic Women
                          ♦ Experienced Partners
                          ♦ Fantasy
                          ♦ Forbidden Romance
                          ♦ Hard, Hot, Kinky, Rough, and Feverish Fucks
                          ♦ Heavy Cum Loads
                          ♦ Human or Non-Human Partners
                          ♦ Hymen Penetration
                          ♦ Impregnation
                          ♦ Knights
                          ♦ Large Cocks (ten to fifteen inches) and Thick Cocks
                          ♦ Larger Partners (taller, muscular)
                          ♦ Light Cum Loads
                          ♦ Literacy/Literate Partners
                          ♦ Masculine Partners
                          ♦ Modern-Day Fantasy
                          ♦ My OC a 'Princess'
                          ♦ My OC in Heat
                          ♦ Romantic Scenes
                          ♦ Tear Jerkers/Tragedies
                          ♦ Tomboys
                          ♦ Wooing My OC

IFFY NO'S
                          (I am very iffy on these and may allow them.
                          Please don't incoperate them unless talking to me first.
                          Once again, I MAY consider them, but for right now, presume, 'NO!'.)
                          ♦ Hair Pulling
                          ♦ Full-on Everyday 'Ordinary' Realism
                          ♦ Spanking

ABSOLUTE NO'S
                          ♦ Anal (will only do this in m|m pairings)
                          ♦ Any form of bathroom play (scat, watersports, etc.)

GENDER PAIRINGS
                          F|M , F|F , F|Futa (I won't play the futa though), M|M

I will roleplay just about any genre, ie: futuristic, modern, sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, etc.

CHARACTER SPECS
                          (I will only play Bellariley as a main female lead.)
                          age | 17-23 (dependent upon rp)
                          height | 4’11”
                          gender | Female
                          race | Dependent upon rp
                          personality | A very kind and gentle girl, she comes off as shy and distant.
                          Her voice was hardly heard, and when it was it soft and timid.
                          Yet, when she sang her voice came out in such a melody that was unparalleled by any.
                          visual references | (click each banner for the full scale image)

IDEAS/PLOTS
                          I am open for other ideas/plots as well.
                          FOREVER YOURS
                          Childhood can be tough but what makes it most bearable is a best friend. A spark happens when two children form such a tight and close bond. Two children spend several years of their childhood together and the boy soon buys the girl a ring from a coin machine and offers it to the girl, asking her to marry him. She agrees. A strong bond has formed between the two and nothing could seem to get the two children down. He is her comfort and protector. Whenever she has trouble at home, he is there to provide a blanket and shelter. He giving her a reason to live. Soon, their is a falling out between the parents of the two and the children are ripped from one another's arms. He promises that he will find her.

Years pass, and the children loose contact with one another. A dark lie is told to the girl by her demented and twisted father. She locks the pain away behind a stone wall and she looses herself as she locks her memories. The only thing she remembers from her childhood is that that toy ring, although she does not know why it's of grave importance, and simply knows it's her most precious treasure. Her emotions are locked behind a facade as she lost her feelings. Due to her father's possessive and protective nature, she is forced to enroll in female academies, yet when she graduates from freshman year, she manages to convince her father to allow her to attend a co-ed academy when they move yet again. By chance, it's the same academy that her long lost best friend is attending.

He has managed to secure him quite the rap through out his years. He carries the bad boy persona down pat and even known as a heart breaker. No girls are able to get close to his closed off heart as he has locked it. A strange promise lingering in his mind, preventing himself from giving his heart away. He is extremely strong willed and arrogant with a sadistic streak. He has no problem in breaking young girl's hearts. At first, there is slight confrontation between the two as she does not give into his charm, which entices him further. As the two collide, a forgotten and lost love soon rekindles itself. The forgotten and locked away memories of the past are awakened. Yet, strong outside forces attempt to separate the two lovers and blood is soon being spilled. It seems that a dark secret has brought about revenge in the best friend as he will slay anyone who gets in his way of him being with his beloved.

BLOODLINE
                          A once powerful Wolf General ruled over his territory with greatness and admiration. His followers were loyal and their loyalty was unrivaled. He had great adversary by the name of Ryunaka. Ryunaka was a powerful demonic dragon that was corrupt and vile. He terrorized any in his path, including his own followers. Ryunaka's cruelty knew no bounds. Soon, he sought to lay claim and siege to the territory of the great Wolf General. A vicious and grueling battle ensues between the demonic dragon and the Wolf General. A victor soon arises, Ryunaka having been defeated and sealed away. The Wolf General did not walk away unscathed and his injuries soon bested up. His halfbreed son, Barlem, soon took the head of the family and took his father's place. He was a powerful ruler much like his father and secured his own title in legends, despite his mother being human.

Centuries pass and the world begins to change. Humans begin to advance and modern conveniences are invented. Wolf Generals, demons, and others alike become nothing more than fables. The Wolf General's bloodline continued on through the years and soon fell dormant within a human bloodline. The birthright is soon awakened in a female descendant of Barlem. She appeared to be nothing more than a human high school girl. She was constantly moved and never seemed to manage in one place long enough to make any stable friends. The year she transfers to an exclusive Academy is the year her life changes and is seemingly flipped upside down. A powerful demon, the great grandson of Ryunaka, had been fueling with rage of the disgrace that fell upon his family, delivered upon them by the Great Wolf General. The anger had lingered through his bloodline and it soon fell upon him to seek out the revenge.

Unable to find the bloodline, Ryunaka great grandson seeks out means to track them down. He acquires an artifact that allows him to travel to the time where the young school girl lives. Yet, fate has a different course for the two. They are soon on 'adventures' between the two timelines.

WHICH ONE'S WHICH
                          Twins. Identical. Being born as identical twins has its advantages as well as disadvantages. Two boys grow up in this life, no one ever being able to tell the two apart. Eventually, the boys develop a game to see if anyone can tell them apart by asking their fellow students which one of them is the certain one. No one is ever able to succeed and win the game. The two become distant from everyone around them, building up a strong barrier so that no one can ever get too close to them. The two boys often receive love letters from their fellow female classmates and they play a sick game on the poor girls by manipulating them. The twins soon develop a title of being heart breakers, but that does not prevent the love letters from coming. The boys believe that no one will ever come into their lives that will be able to tell them apart. Despite the fact that they make sure their hair styles are the same, as well as their same basic styles, they still secretly wish for someone to be able to tell them apart and recognize each for their own individualities.

Bellariley becomes enrolled at the same school where the twins are. The male students begin to swoon over her, liking the sight of the 'fresh meat' that entered into their halls. This falls true for even the twins as they attempt to lure her into their sadistic games. However, the twins are caught off guard when she begins to succeed and beat them at their own games. Soon, a bond begins to form between the three and she is the first to break down their secluded barrier.
                          Either Bellariley can end up with both twins, or if she ends up with only one of the twins and the other remaining a close and dear best friend.

SHOP OF HORRIFIC WONDER
                          Magic. Whether dark or light it is a powerful thing and not something to be trifled with. In medieval times, it was strongly known and used. As years went by, the use of such acts was soon cast to be forbidden and unholy. Any and all who delved in the art of magic were considered to be witches, simply dangling the Devil's work. Cruel trials were held and even those innocent were executed. Despite the attempt to eradicate the 'witchcraft' it still thrived in the dark shadows behind the cross. The times had changed and magic was no longer considered to be the art of witchcraft. Magic was sought to bring happiness. Magic was even sought to bring about fortune and wealth. A particular shop soon arose and stories of the splendors it held spread through out the cities. A shy girl soon decides to best her luck and enter the shop. What she was seeking marvels the owner as her request is simply to have a true friend, one who would always be by her side and to chase the night terrors away.
                          (still in the process of figuring this one out. Open for suggestions while I figure out the kinks in it.)

FOREVER HER KNIGHT
                          Inspired by this image:
                          lknightsgirl_zps79eed37f.png

That would be about the scale between the two characters (yours being the knight and mine being Bellariley). She's a princess and he her faithful Knight. This one would be very plot heavy with some sex scenes on the occasions, or it can be completely non-sexual. The choice shall be up to my partner on that.
                          (still in the process of figuring this one out. Open for suggestions while I figure out the kinks in it.)

I am open to other ideas, even such as a Dragon Ball Z theme, Digimon theme, Pokemon theme, etc.

Always, I love an rp with Bellariley being a Princess of some sorts. <3

RE: Back. <3 Lit Plot Search (Any Pairing)

RE: s e a r c h . l i t . l o n g-t e r m . t h r e a d s-o n l y

Afternoon bump. <3

RE: Literate|Threads Only | Craving Pokemon or Princess

Evening bump. <3

;_; If only anal was not on your "No" list, we would totally brainstorm like crazy. But, I never do M/M, so I can't. *tears* Still, I give you a bump to show that I REALLY like your ideas.

I'm very sorry. n.n; It's just whenever I even made it an exception with the expectation that anal would not be the focus even when a sex came up, it always turns into the main focus. So, because of that, past partners of mine have pretty much ruined that chance for anyone else.
Thank you though! <3

RE: l i t . l o n g-t e r m . t h r e a d s-o n l y

Well, some time has freed up for me seeing as I am being forced to take a break from art. e.e
My plans for today have been cancelled and with the tv being occupied, I am unable to play my games nor watch anything.
It's also a bit nippy out, so no swimming today either.

..So, I have found myself bored. xD;

Added a list of my rp's in second post for samples of my writing.
Also, excepting probably only one, or two more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom