Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for FatherxDaughter RP~ Open again 9.18.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facade

Planetoid
Hey, Facade here looking for a pick up after having to take a long hiatus due to work and moving across the country. But I'm looking to get back into things again with an rp I would like to become more story based and just some good fun.

What I'm looking for a literate rper who is willing to play a more dominate character in the Father. I am want to play a young girl around the age of 15/16 smallish with a small chest but is has her curvey shape in her hips and legs. I'll give more info as we discuss a plot and such. My f-list is in my sig so gave a click there for a basic idea of what I like. Playing a more virgin based girl to be taught or taken advantage of. Also willing to play a girl woth some experience also. Shall work it out!

Hope to hear some interesting ideas~

EDIT~ Reusing old post as my want still applies and saves posting space. - 9.18.2013

RE: Looking for FatherxDaughter RP~

Facade said:
Hey, Facade here looking for a pick up after having to take a long hiatus due to work and moving across the country. But I'm looking ti get back into things again with an rp I would like to become more story based and just some good fun.

What I'm looking for a literate rper who is willing to play a more dominate character in the Father. I am want to play a young girl around the age of 13/14, smallish with a small/flatish chest but is getting her curvey shape in her hips and legs. I'll give more info as we discuss a plot and such. My f-list is in my sig so gave a click there for a basic idea of what I like.

Hope to hear some interesting ideas~

I do like a Daddy/daughter RP. How about the plot being that the Mum has run off leaving the daughter with her Dad. She wants him to be happy and he wants to dominate a girl. She can offer to do the things Mum use to do without really knowing what that was and so he has to teach her how to please a man.

Sounds like a plot I'd be interested in if you want to send me a pm!

Hmmm. How do you feel about fantasy settings? I have an idea for a romance between childhood friends. (More details, but I won't go into them for the sake of brevity). PM me if you are interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom