Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for plain old smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishHoney32

Planetoid
Hey guys, I'm looking for some people to roleplay just a straight up smut scene. I do enjoy buildup, story, drama and romance as well so if you're interested in incorporating a rather long and complex story into a smut driven roleplay then PM me. I'm willing to play just about anything so check out my profile for my F-list.

I'm looking for both long term and short term partners to get into an RP with me so just message me if you're interested in both. Take into account we can do an RP where we jump straight into the sex and smut or like I said we can do a buildup to it. It's mostly your choice, so just message me and let me know what you guys want to do. Look forward to playing with you.

BritishHoney32 said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for some people to roleplay just a straight up smut scene. I do enjoy buildup, story, drama and romance as well so if you're interested in incorporating a rather long and complex story into a smut driven roleplay then PM me. I'm willing to play just about anything so check out my profile for my F-list.

I'm looking for both long term and short term partners to get into an RP with me so just message me if you're interested in both. Take into account we can do an RP where we jump straight into the sex and smut or like I said we can do a buildup to it. It's mostly your choice, so just message me and let me know what you guys want to do. Look forward to playing with you.

I have some roleplay ideas that we could do for fun together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom