Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lovely Lina's User manual (CMNF, ENF,Discipline)

Lina

Notably spankable
Lovely Lina's User Manual.
looking for serious writers

1) Read the BASICS:

[*]Mxf or Fxf, I can play multiple characters and minor male characters
[*]I'm a switch, I'll play as both female submissive and male/female dominant characters. I do not play as, or with male subs.
[*]We will write in third person, past tense using proper dialogue
[*]We will coordinate OOC-ly
[*]I'm a literate partner and you should be too
[*]I need plot with my smut
[*]we will respect each others limits
[*]I prefer strong, interesting scenes and short stories over broad stories that never finish up
[*]I prefer to write over email, other means can be discussed

2) Pick a SETTING:

[*]historical
[*]contemporary
[*]light/modern fantasy
[*]high school/college
[*]military

3) Bring the NAUGHTY:

[*]spanking of all sorts - the more this is featured the better
[*]
CMNF (Clothed male, naked female), ENF (Embarassed naked female)
[*]discipline & punishments, BIG plus if you are creative about them
[*]humiliation of all sorts

[*]breast whipping!
[*]forced nudity
[*]peril!
[*]predicament bondage
[*]forced orgasms and orgasm denial
[*](pseudo) non-con/dubcon/con
[*]slapping & hair-pulling
[*]flogging, caning, paddling
[*]sexism, racism, misogyny
[*]cuckolding, cheating and hotwifing
[*]public scenes
[*]topping from the bottom
[*]f-list (not entirely up to date)

* I require this element to play a part or I'll have a hard time keeping interest

4) Leave these OUT:

[*]bathroom stuff (I might try wetting!)
[*]gore
[*]vore
[*]fandoms
[*]futanari
[*]feet
[*]incest (or it would have to be really good)

Last edited:
RE: Lovely Lina's Role play Request Reel <3

Bumping, room for on more role play.

On my last bump, I met an amazing writer.

A couple of people fell through, so I have room for one more creative partner! Send me your ideas, I'm in the mood for new things, fantasy maybe?

RE: Luscious Lina's Returns with new plots <3

I'm back. If I've written with you before and I haven't sent you a note already, contact me (if you still want to). Otherwise, I'm looking for one, maybe two new partners!

RE: Lina returns with new plots <3

Added a sexy, excitingly kinky idea and rephrased most of the others. I could use one more partner, preferably for the catholic girl x priest pairing.

RE: Lina returns with new plots and updates <3

Still on the lookout for that one more creative writer. Jno incest unless you have a truly exceptional plot.

RE: Lovely Lina's Roleplay Request Reel

My partner for the Father and Son plot has flaked out =/

I have learned so much comparing notes and working with Lina on writing. She's the best.

So any guys wanting to RP, you simply must PM Lina.

Tssss you are making me blush =) intrepidabigail is a very, very creative writer. Probably the only writer on Blue Moon that has actually made me laugh out loud.

I have updated my signature with an F-list, since the Rabbit Hole seems to be down permanently. I believe it to be rather complete, though if you have any questions send me a message =)

*tugs on your hair and spanks* Hmmm I might be convinced to play a male. High school isn't my thing. Although the superhero arena one might be interesting.

Everyone wants the superhero arena...

I guess people really like that female Captain America. I'm free to do any of your other plots if you're interested.

Some of my stories fell through. Looking for a priest to play against my Alice most of all, to make it more enticing they could develop a D/s relationship. Open to new ideas as well as long as it involves my likes. I would LOVE to start something up with someone in the European time zone who is available during the day on weekdays.

New plot added. I'd appreciate it that if you start a conversation with me, you have the decency to not just drop out without notice.

Looking for fresh takes on several of my plots.

Seems like summer has claimed three of my partners. 'RIP', but you could have let me know.

Still looking. Father ans son plot is open again.

Still looking for a priest to deal with the little exhibitionist Alice and a stern father to train Kate

Celebratory post for one of my role plays breaching 50.000 words. You know who you are :)

Meanwhile, I could use one more partner!

Lina said:
Still looking for a priest to deal with the little exhibitionist Alice and a stern father to train Kate

Open for suggestions as well.

RE: Lovely Lina's Roleplay Request Reel [MF,BDSM,LIT-EU]

Bump, bump, bumpety bump.

High school vampires with a twist? Message me.

Hi - new to this - help!!
Lina said:
Lovely Lina's Role play Request Reel.

=== I get a lot of requests. I will answer everyone but it might take me some time to get to every message. PLEASE do not send me repeat requests because I haven't answered your first and put some effort into it, I can't believe how many messages I get that hardly constitute of a single sentence ===

:] I'm looking for
Lina said:
, MxF setups . No Futa or Furries please, to each their own but they're not my thing. I like realistic settings, historical or modern fantasy and I'm particularly fond of spanking, I consider myself literate and I'm looking for a fairly literate partner. I usually do 2-5 paragraphs, but I appreciate quality over quantity. I want plot with my smut. Pictures for characters are appreciated, both realistic or drawn. I will play through PM only, sorry. No IM, please don't ask, I'm still much to slow for that.

The naughty files:

I very much enjoy reluctance, age play, unattractive men, clothed sex, forced nudity, angst, (pseudo) non-con, spanking, whipping, breast-torture, hair pulling, humiliation, public scenes and innocence
I do not do bathroom stuff, gore, play as dumb bimbo's nor do I appreciate any sort of verbal abuse (slut, cunt...)

Pairings:
  • teacher x student***
  • doctor x patient***
  • art class x nude model
  • therapist x patient
  • police officer x criminal
  • witch hunter x witch
  • interrogator x spy
  • personal trainer x celebrity
  • mad scientist x victim

Plot's and themes I'm very much interested in:

• High school/College plays with plenty of spanking.***
  • Innapropriate medical checkup in which doctor and patient are acquainted. ***
  • Kinky experimental theatre plays
  • Embarrassing, tasking photo shoots
  • A good old fashioned flogging? ***
  • Inexperienced celebrity being taught a lesson by an accomplished actor/ladies man.
  • Adventures in babysitting
  • Frolic at the kissing booth
*** = craving!

Plot ideas - These are some ideas of my own, but I really like to develop new plots so if you have an underdeveloped plot, I will more than happily work on it with you!

Not much of a fairy tale new! I would like to engage in a BDSM version of the Beauty and the Beast in which your character would put Belle through her paces in a series of painful and humiliating trials across the castle in an attempt to break her and then mold her into entering a loving D/s relationship. I'm open to ideas on this one, and we can expand on the story as desired.

Dealing with the exhibitionist new! Alice is a catholic girl, who secretly enjoys exposing herself on the internet and get off on compliments and views she gets. The community priest, an older man in turn secretly enjoys visiting websites where such pictures are often posted recognizes the girl, although she keeps her face out of the frame most of the time. He confronts her during her next confession, and under the reuse of redemption, takes it upon her to castigate her like only a sadistic, sexually frustrated priest could. She couldn't have her parents or anyone else finding out which forces her to go along with it, or he could manage to convince her of she needs his 'help' to redeem herself. He gets obsessed and scours the web for all of her pictures and uses them as an excuse to inflict sweet punishment upon the girl. I would like all of this to happen in the church, using what's at hand: there are benches, an altar, a pulprit, candles, bibles, chalices and the priest most likely has some medieval torture devices lying around still, perhaps there's a cellar, or a bell tower, a small garden... perhaps even a cross? He could make her wear the provocative things she wears in the pictures he finds of her, or take from the comments she gets on them, take post-punishment pictures of her and perhaps make her add them to the pictures she posted online or he could involve an altar boy that happens to be in one of her classes... please entertain me with your ideas. Some knowledge of scripture would be nice to fluff up your lines, but it is not required.

Caught thieving - Emily is held accountable for her little brother when he steals a toy from the town's toy store under her watch. Her family is poor and can't afford many toys, so she closes an eye when the little guy pockets a yo-yo but the store owner is vigilant and catches them as they exit the store. She pleads with the owner to allow her to make up for it by working at the store but the man will have none of that and takes it to her mother. To make things worse, once at their house, the storeowner spots several other toys that have dissapeared from his store the past few months. The girl's mother is a widow and generally looked down upon by the townsfolk so when the man presses her to have him personally and properly punish the girl like a father would or pay him for all the toys and get the police involved she is forced to agree and allow her to be taken with. Setting could be slightly medieval, his store, a workplace or even a more public venue. Things I would like to include are (public?) humiliation, forced full or partial nudity and corporal punishment (whipping please). I would love to hear what you would add.

The doctor's note - Sara wants a note from the doctor to avoid a test she hasn't studied for, so she pretends to be sick. The doctor however isn't fooled, and under the pretence of a medical examination, decides to make her sorry for wasting his time and takes her visit much further and much more uncomfortable than she had ever anticipated.

Taking down the heroine - Superhero Arena is the hottest show on the planet, it's a gladiatorial event where superheroes fight convicts or even other superheroes in the ring in order to resolve conflicts and rivalries without trashing the city or harming innocent bystanders. The arena was monetized by major networks and quickly became bigger than all other sports combined. Fights are free for everyone to enter and everything is allowed - even weapons - and often resulted in the deaths of one of the opponents. Alison America is challenged by a convict she put away easily years ago, but she doesn't realize how lucky she had been at that time. I would like to start this story with a fun fight, after which your character clearly gets the upper hand and proceeds to punish the girl in front of the live and tv-audience. Things I'd like to include are humiliation, rape... and superpowers!

Father and son - Kate is not a good girlfriend. She's been dating your Tommie - who is in love with her - on and off and even though she means well, she is easily distracted by other boys, being flirtatious with them and even cheats on him. Tommie's father knows her type and cannot longer stand idly by while she humiliates his son who is admittedly a bit of a doormat. The man, who is well versed in the world of BDSM decides to teach the girl a lessen, and educate her how to be a proper girlfriend to his son. The son can either be present, or unaware of these events. Kate would both be appalled and strangely attracted by the man as things proceed.

room for me?

quote='Lina' pid='1156622' dateline='1369083771']
Bumping, room for on more role play.
[/quote]

Superhero Arena closed for now.

Back
Top Bottom