Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lovely Lina's User manual (CMNF, ENF,Discipline)

Lina

Notably spankable
Lovely Lina's User Manual.
looking for serious writers

1) Read the BASICS:

[*]Mxf or Fxf, I can play multiple characters and minor male characters
[*]I'm a switch, I'll play as both female submissive and male/female dominant characters. I do not play as, or with male subs.
[*]We will write in third person, past tense using proper dialogue
[*]We will coordinate OOC-ly
[*]I'm a literate partner and you should be too
[*]I need plot with my smut
[*]we will respect each others limits
[*]I prefer strong, interesting scenes and short stories over broad stories that never finish up
[*]I prefer to write over email, other means can be discussed

2) Pick a SETTING:

[*]historical
[*]contemporary
[*]light/modern fantasy
[*]high school/college
[*]military

3) Bring the NAUGHTY:

[*]spanking of all sorts - the more this is featured the better
[*]
CMNF (Clothed male, naked female), ENF (Embarassed naked female)
[*]discipline & punishments, BIG plus if you are creative about them
[*]humiliation of all sorts

[*]breast whipping!
[*]forced nudity
[*]peril!
[*]predicament bondage
[*]forced orgasms and orgasm denial
[*](pseudo) non-con/dubcon/con
[*]slapping & hair-pulling
[*]flogging, caning, paddling
[*]sexism, racism, misogyny
[*]cuckolding, cheating and hotwifing
[*]public scenes
[*]topping from the bottom
[*]f-list (not entirely up to date)

* I require this element to play a part or I'll have a hard time keeping interest

4) Leave these OUT:

[*]bathroom stuff (I might try wetting!)
[*]gore
[*]vore
[*]fandoms
[*]futanari
[*]feet
[*]incest (or it would have to be really good)

Last edited:
RE: Please... you're hurting me.

Redecorated my thread :] still looking for a good partner!

If you're still looking, I'm interested in the teacherxstudent one if you'd like?

If you're going to suggest a college/highschool play, please have an imaginative plot. (bump)

I've changed my preferences and I now REQUIRE a well thought-out PLOT with my smut. If you can't at least develop a simple yet compelling motivation for the smut to happen, we aren't going to become writing partners.

well if you are up for a F/F school pairing I have a kinky PE teacher that loves to take advantage of sexually starved highschool girls...

so did you want to be the teacher or school girl?

Hey Kiki, thanks for your interest! I looked into your thread myself, and found your PE teacher plot but I'm afraid it doesn't ring with me. Sorry!

would you prefer a male teacher for that plot?

PM me with what you want out of the story and we can discuss it :]

'Imaginative' plot in a High school scene? Here's a challenge, think of one first, it is you asking, after all! :) When you've figured that out then i'd be more than happy to play with you :)

*Lightly spanks..*

HardcoreHolly said:
'Imaginative' plot in a High school scene? Here's a challenge, think of one first, it is you asking, after all! :) When you've figured that out then i'd be more than happy to play with you :)

*Lightly spanks..*

Happy to. It's not too hard to come up with an imaginative plot, yet most writers who contact me here about a school play wish to portray a predatory, sex-depraved pervert whose single goal is to fuck sixteen year old students and soon rather than later.

Anyways, since you put me on the spot, I'll gladly indulge you...

1) A book smart, demure girl has developed a crush on the class bad-boy, he's both a bully and an under performer, constantly antagonizing his fellow students and teachers. Nothing like her, but opposites attract, right? So this one day, the boy is up to mischief in class again, and the girl follows suit, in a lame effort to impress him, or at least get on his radar. Unfortunately something goes terribly wrong, infuriating the teacher and she receives a spanking in front of the entire class. While being a nightmare for her, after class the boy gives her a thumbs up, so she definitely got in his favor. Many options from there on, but here are some ideas:

- nothing much happens between them, and the girl gets up to more mischief to impress the boy, getting her into more trouble.
- because of the spanking, girl becomes infamous in school opening new doors for her, making new friends and a shot at the boy she wants.
- girl and boy hit it off, and he corrupts her into becoming more like himself, becoming a bit of a bad-girl.
- boy finds himself enthralled by the thought the girl of being spanked by the teacher, and tries to trick her into getting another.

--------------

2) A popular girl gets into a heap of trouble at a strict catholic college where corporal punishment hasn't been called for in a couple of years. Say she has been dealing small amount of drugs and got caught. After some debate on the school council, they decide to handle her case themselves and she is sentenced to thirty strokes of the cane. Obviously, nobody could bear as much and they don't want to mutilate the girl so it is decided that she's to get one stroke each day, five days a week, for six weeks. So for the next six weeks, every day she reports to the headmasters office for the daily dose, undresses, assumes the position, receives het stroke and heads to class. There are a lot of opportunities for variation here:

- she could be late, resulting in extra's.
- she could plead/beg/be brave/cry/be defiant
- one day, a boy in her class could be writing lines at the headmaster's office and witnessing her ordeal. Perhaps her long-time neighbour.
- another day, the headmaster has invited a fellow headmaster from a different school with a similar issue, and uses her to display how they are handling it.
- yet another day, the headmaster's office is getting repainted, and they need to take it elsewhere
- perhaps she gets caught again, and her punishment is reevaluated
- perhaps the aformentioned boy is in detention again, but they hit it off together, because of seeing her getting spanked, or her being on display in front of him lights a spark between them.
- A field trip does not mean she gets out from under her daily appointement
- She tries to seduce the headmaster, however will he respond?
- The headmaster, in time, could feel pity on her and they develop some sort of odd relationship.

Okay, these are just off the top of my head. I haven't looked at your preferences, I just wrote these down as a response to your challenge. I hope this proves I can come up with my own ideas.

Thank you for indulging me! Unfortunately, i only play female characters...

Female teachers, headmasters, fellow students, all available. Aaaand bump!

RE: Lovely Lina's Role play Request Reel <3

Added lots of new theme's and plot suggestions this time.

RE: Lovely Lina's Role play Request Reel <3

This beautiful hair needs a firm tug.

Back
Top Bottom