Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family Reboot! (5/3 Just Need a Mom!)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hey everybody! So I noticed the other two Incest Family threads and group RPs didn't really pan out, or either got started and died off. I got to the party too late and didn't get to join in, but it was still a really big interested of mine. Well, now I'm hoping to resurrect it. I think the biggest problem was that the RPs had too many character (eight in total), so I'm thinking that perhaps with few roles, people would get to respond more quickly and feel a greater return on their time spent. With that in mind, I'm thinking of a basic family of four, going max up to 6 if there's enough interest. Specifics can be worked out if this gets going somehow.

Roles:
Mother
Father
Son
Daughter

Optional Roles:
More Sons
More Daughters
Aunt
Uncle
Cousins

Well, that's basically it. Hope there's enough interest out there for another one of these, because I'd really love to RP it! Hope to hear back from some of you out there!

Forgot to specify that I'd be playing the son, so basically looking for a father, mother, and daughter. Sorry! =P

RE: Incest Family Reboot!

Sorry, malmshodes. I already called dibs on the son role in the original post. Like I said before, I think a big problem of the other incest family RP's was that they had way too many people. Trying to keep it small for now, but if enough people show interest (which they're not really at the moment...), we can either expand the family or create a second family also with 4 people.

We finally have a full family! I hope you're all subscribed to this thread lol. In any case, we should get started on working out a general setup for this group RP of ours and get started on creating characters as well.

If you guys don't mind maxing this at six, I can do another sister. Makes the males and females equal :p

If not, it's fine. You're not going to crush my heart just my dreams :p

Oh boy, this is kinda what I was trying to avoid. Now there's seven interested people (eight if we count the guy I turned away who wanted to be a son lol). Anyway, like I said before, I wanted to keep this RP relatively small so that there's shorter down time between each individual person's posts and potentially avoid the RP being abandoned like what happened with the other incest family.

Because there's potentially eight people who have expressed interest in this, I think it would be a good idea to just split it up into two families, that could possibly have a bit of cross over later on if things go well. That could either be two incestuous families who get together for some fun, or it could be that the parents are related somehow and the incestuous circle only gets bigger. As for this specific RP, open roles will be filled on a first come first serve basis. That means I will be the son, sexywriter777 will be the dad, SweetAngelofDarkness will be the daughter, and Autumnal Equinox will be the mom. So I'll leave it up to you three to decide whether you want to limit the family to 4, to 6, or let everybody in. As a bit of a side note, being a guy, I'm rather bias in saying that I wouldn't mind having more females in this RP that males.

Anyway, as for the setup, the RP can either start after the family's already initiated their sexual escapades or the RP can play out their first time sexual experiences with each other. It's up to you all for what you want to do.

Another thing to add is that I have a personal preference for the family to be very open and intimate with each other regardless of where the RP starts. That means they're often nude around each other (if not just completely nude all the time), shower with each other, kiss each other on the lips, and so on and so forth. Again, this is just personal preference, and you guys can help decide how you want things to play out.

For character profiles/information, just something basic like name, age, family role, appearance, and personality/relationship with other family members like so:

Name: Steven
Family Role: (Youngest) Son
Appearance: 5'9", 145 lbs, short black hair, brown eyes, average complexion, fit but not very muscular, 7" long and 6" around
Personality: As a typical teenage boy, Steven is going through the rigors of puberty, and that means insane libido. He tries to control himself as much as he can, but it's not easy, meaning he often finds himself masturbating quite often. He's fairly smart, which means that school is fairly easy for him which leaves him with a bit too much free time on his hands. He often wastes away the day without really doing anything productive. As the youngest member of the family, he's been somewhat pampered and doted on, but fortunately he hasn't let that get to his head. He's still fairly down to earth, and when he's home with family, he's rather affectionate with his (older) sister(s) and his mom. Despite his normal complacency, he still tries to help out around the house when he's asked to. He's also fairly close with his dad, and he can often go to him for advice like a friend. All in all, Steven is on pretty good terms with everyone else in the family.

Well, there's my description. Let me know if you guys want me to change or add anything. As a small request, I'd like any sisters to be older than I am in this RP. Thanks. Other than that, this RP should be a fun, collaborative effort, so I want to get everybody's opinions and desires as we discuss how this all will go down. Thanks for the interest everybody! :D

That all sounds good to me, I like the idea of the family being rather open and intimate. I see no problem with adding one more son, and one more daughter, but no more. That's my vote. And I don't have a preference as to where we start. We should put the profiles in the Profiles section, but until we get a thread made for that, I'll post mine here.

Name: Jason
Family Role: Father
Job: Architect
Appearance: 6'3", slender/lithe. Toned, but not excessively muscular (He's an athletic fencer, so he's in shape.) Short black hair, generally slicked back. Pale. Green eyes.
Personality: Generally witty, sarcastic and amusing. But he rarely allows others to get in on his emotions, so he's often perceived as cold and emotionless. That does allow him to give great advice and always be there to help out a friend, or even a son or daughter. He values intelligence over physical attractiveness, though his "perfect woman" would be both. That said, his idea of beauty is slightly skewed more to the cute and petite woman. He'll often act as the mediator in the family, the one who will work out the problems between people. Other than that, he will spend most of his time fencing, which he is always eager to teach, either to his son or one of his daughters. Other hobbies are reading and writing and playing board games.

Alright, time to work with my favorite archetype.

Name: Flora
Family role: Daughter
Appearance: 5'11" Light pink hair; Light green eyes; Reading glasses; regularly wears fingerless gloves; D-cup and nice pants size, despite being average size everywhere else; normally blushing to some degree
Personality: As you can see by her description, Flora is very well-built for a girl her age. She's gotten some starers on more than one occassion. Despite this, she's very modest on her body - she never even goes to sleep at night without a bra, and she never goes for anything without a back. This applies to her own accomplishments, too. Much like Jason, Flora has a natural gift for learning, along with her reading glasses adding to that, but she will still deny being a genius.
She's known for massive shyness issues, in fact. It's near impossible for her to talk to anyone without stutters and word-tripping. Not to mention, she's always blushing. Her shyness has lead to her not having very many friends, but this HAS led to her becoming a girl gamer, and an online roleplayer, and she can easily hold her own against most generic gamers.
In addition, while growing up and puberty has led to some interest, Flora is not actively seeking a companion for sex... she doesn't even masturbate, actually.
Overall, pure, walking moe.

I would have actually preferred just four, but I suppose 6 would be alright too so more people can join in and have fun/ To be fair, I'm going to stick with first come first serve as best I can. As it stands right now, it's in this order:

GoldenGateSon: Son
sexywriter777: Dad
malmshodes: Son
SweetAngelofDarkness: Daughter
Autumnal Equinox: Mom
WisperOfTheFireFly's_X: Son
Awesomist: Daughter
SuperSonic13: Daughter
Nympha Fluminis: Daughter

I'm offering the spots to the people who responded in this order. If they don't get back to me/us within a couple days, the open spot goes to whoever's next in line. The people in bold are currently the ones who hold a spot in the RP if only four are allowed. The people underlined are the two who will be allowed if we decide on 6 people in the RP. I'll be updating this post as I get responses from people.

I'm cool with six but that's it. I like the idea of the family being open but maybe trying to get the shyer ones out of their shell. My character...

Name: Nicolette
Family Role: Mother
Appearance: 5' 8", 154 lbs, long wavy red hair and green eyes, pale complexion, very curvy (38DD-30-39)
Personality: Nicolette is a working mother, she is the office manager at an important law firm. She takes things seriously and is willing to play "bad cop," both at work and at home. Nicolette is a direct person and says what's on her mind, frequently with colorful language. She loves her family dearly, although she wishes Steven was a bit more sociable. Nicolette is proud of her voluptuousness and her business suits are tailored to show off her curves. Once she gets home she likes to relax in something skimpy. In her free time she enjoys being outdoors, either reading or working in the garden. She does have to be careful with her fair skin however.

Name: Asher
Family Role: Eldest Son
Description: Asher is very well built thanks to his tough gym regime. He does not have a six pack, but very toned abs accompany his muscular form ranging from his visibily strong arms, to his well defined calf and thigh muscles. As well as his body, Asher can grow a beard but decides to keep it trimmed in stubble to accompany his manly look, despite his fairly young age. He has light brown hair that he wears gelled back. The sides are around a grade 3 cut though the area he slides back is
notably longer.
Personality: Being the elder son, he is very wise beyond his years and always done well at school/college despite not enjoying it at all. He has had many girlfriends but they all broke up due to a reason Asher could not describe... a feeling. He is a quiet guy who only asserts himself when it is the upmost necessary, other wise he just keeps himself to himself. He is very close to his family and especially his little sisters who spends the most time with when he returns home from work. Due to his job, Asher only gets to spend time with his family in chunks before he is called away. Despite this, his vacation is coming up meaning he can spend all of his free time with his family. He and his dad have never seen eye to eye but with the time Asher is going to be around, they both hope they can make up in doing something they both love.

BTW Thanks for letting me in guy's!! This is going to be fun!! :D

Whisper, you're not in the to yet. There's another person in line to play a son, and he said he was still interested. sexywritwr777 just responded to him in the thread too.

Back
Top Bottom