Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom or Original RP (FxM, FxF,*UPDATED!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surrealobsession

Super-Earth
Alright, since I have had some time to look around the board I thought I would provide a more thorough edit to the original advertisement I had here.

I am highly literate, plot-heavy, and only interested in semi-long to long games unless specified for a craving.

All games should be in the multi-para to novella range (between two and twenty paragraphs). I am fine with both fandom and original games, such as those below:

Fandoms

Harry Potter (Craving a Snape, Lupin or other adult character)
Babylon 5 (Craving a G'Kar)
X-Files
The Lone Gunmen (If I could find a Langley, I would be so happy, LOL)
Sherlock Holmes (Prefer literary or Jeremy Brett adaption, but I am open to BBC Sherlock)
Batman (Prefer villains, but willing to play with the good guys)
SCP Foundation (Yes, the website)

If you have a fandom in mind, I will consider it if I know enough about it. I am willing to do a character swap (I play someone for you, you play someone for me).

Original

I am pretty much up for anything here. If you have an interesting concept just let me know.

Taboo Plot: I would love a simple game in the brother/sister taboo. I am not looking for anything plot driven, just a series of simple vignettes that are entirely sexual, not romantic. If you're interested, drop me a line to discuss things. No domination elements, please. Taken

Crime Plot I am looking for a super dark serial killer/crime spree game. Basically, I would play a psychopath (female), and I am looking for another psychopath or borderline, depending on what kind of interaction you are looking for. I am fine with either men or women for this game. It would probably build slowly, so no graphic violence right away. Taken

Age Play Plot: Looking for an age-play game. You would be a middle aged, divorced or widowed man. Very sexually repressed, shy, proper and kind hearted. You come across a teenage girl living on the streets, around sixteen or seventeen. Your intention is only to help her out and find her a shelter. But eventually you choose to offer her the chance to live in your house, as long as she enrolls in school and behaves herself.

However, despite your best intentions you find yourself becoming increasingly attracted to the girl. You hate that you notice, but you think she returns that attraction. After a trust has been built, you have to decide whether it is worth risking everything, including her security in a non-abusive home for the first time, to sate your desire and feelings for her.
Taken

Fandom Plot - Harry Potter (CRAVING!): You are Remus Lupin, somewhere after book three. You have spent your entire life living as normally as possible in a world that hates you for a condition that isn't your fault.

One full moon, when you have no access to Wolfsbane, you break out of your wards somehow and get loose. As you run through London you come across an innocent Muggle woman, in the wrong place at the wrong time. A bite later, and both of your lives have forever changed.

Consumed with guilt. you attempt to show her how to cope with her new life, and introduce her to a world of magic she never knew existed. What you didn't know was that a connection would be formed through their bite, something dark, sexual and obsessive.

Will you both be able to fight the call of the wolf? Or will you give into that connection and become dangerously intertwined, together as both humans and animals?
Taken

Dark Plot: You have always been considered the 'weird kid', quiet, tall, skinny and never interested in the things your classmates are. They often start rumors about you, saying you are going to be the next school shooter, not realizing how close they are to discovering your true, violent fantasies.

One day, a transfer student shows up. She is pretty, gets along well with others right away, and most importantly, she is nice to you. You become obsessed, and it goes from a simple crush to full blown stalking.

Even though you know it is wrong, you delve deeper into your creepy behavior. What you never expect is that she will like it, and it will become a twisted game between you two.
Taken

Kink Plot - This is one I have been curious about but never that in depth with. I would like a plot about a man (preferably middle aged) who has just started dating a woman (preferably younger, about late 20's). Everything is going well, and he thinks they could have something special. But he has a secret: he loves women's clothing. He crossdresses at home, though never out in public. He does occasionally wear women's underwear and bras under his work clothes, however.

When his ex-wife found out about this kink, she left him. Now he is terrified of the new girlfriend finding out. Until one night she goes to his home to surprise him and discovers the women's clothing and a few Polaroids he took of himself wearing them. Rather than react badly, as his ex did, she is more than happy to help him explore his various fantasies about both cross dressing and feminization.

Femmslash Plot: Two best friends growing up in a highly religious community/families have found themselves with a bit of a conundrum. They have always been very close, but at age sixteen they are experiencing new feelings they want to explore. Sexual and romantic feelings, to be precise.

Realizing their sexual orientation and the negativity they would face from their parents in particular, they hide their relationship. But how long can they keep it a secret, and will the strain be too much for them to handle? What about one of them who doesn't identify as a lesbian, but as Bisexual? Will she choose boys just for the sake of simplicity, and break her friend's heart?[/b]

Priest Plot: A young woman for the first time since she was a child seeks confession from a priest at a local church. Though she hasn't considered herself religious for some time, she is facing a quarter life crisis that forces her to reexamine what she does and doesn't consider a sin. Mostly, these are sexual exploits which she relates to the priest behind the protective screen.

However, the priest has been struggling with his own faith for some time. His sexual desires are intense, though he does everything possible to repress them. A true Catholic, he has followed the word of the Church to the letter despite his questions.

Listening to the sexual exploits of the young woman as she returns week after week is pushing the Father to his breaking point. Especially once he realizes that while she started coming for legitimate confession, she is now gaining a sexual thrill from the process. Just as he is.

This one would start out with just dirty talk and eventual solo-action. But I would love for it to lead to a real affair, and all the ethical, moral and psychological issues that would arise from it. As well as plenty of guilt and angst from the repressed Father in particular.

SCP Foundation: We work for the SCP Foundation with [Redacted]. We both fall for one another after a [Redacted] causes the [Redacted] to [DATA EXPUNGED].

If you understood that paragraph, we are going to get along just fine.

"Daddy" Plot: I am about nineteen years old, you are in your early 50's. You also happen to be my best friend's dad. When college begins, she suggests I move into your house so I can live closer to campus for a small bit of rent. I agree, and things are going great. What she doesn't know is that you and I have struck up something on the side, and that when the house is quiet we sneak down to your den where I call you Daddy.

Neighbor Plot: (CRAVING!) After the death of my father, I end up back home to help care for my mother through a difficult time. I am in my mid-20's, and have never gotten along with my mother. But I feel it is my duty to help her in any way I can. You are the middle aged neighbor, early to mid-50's. I grew up next door and you watched me go from a small child to a teenager and then to adulthood. But it has been years since we saw each other.

While you are married, it has been a decade since your wife showed any interest in sex, though she was never terribly interested before then, either. When an attraction blooms with the neighbor girl you watched grow up, will you give in? How will they hide the affair?

Interested? Drop me a PM!

RE: Remus Lupin or Severus Snape?

There is a player on here named Jonathan Crane//she is very good at playing Snape and Remus. She has a thread in the "Requests for Males" section. Check her out if you'd like. Just a helpful tip!

RE: Remus Lupin or Severus Snape?

LoveTheWayYouLie said:
There is a player on here named Jonathan Crane//she is very good at playing Snape and Remus. She has a thread in the "Requests for Males" section. Check her out if you'd like. Just a helpful tip!

We are actually in contact now. I am happy to see an endorsement. LOL. Thank you for the tip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom