Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're just friends: chapter 1, the wedding. Sweet Angel Jocelyn and the Gladiator

Chey laughed and shook her head. "Who else would it be for. I know how much you love my tight, warm pussy." She breathed so that only he could hear as he kept her close to him. "None of these people can really compare to how hot we can be together." She told him, pressing her hips so close she had to stop her movements for a brief moment.

Cheyenne was definitely feeling frisky he thought as he heard her next words his cheeks flaming. "Well yes, I suppose you're right... although I will admit its been a long time since I've felt it. My memories are a little rusty." he teased.

He almost groaned at the feel of her so close. He tried to outwardly act like he wasn't being affected, when in reality he was, god was she exciting him. He had always loved that mouth of hers, in many ways. She was skilled with it, both with the words she used, and... other abilities.

"You don't remember? I would have thought it would be stuck in your mind forever after that long night in college." Cheyenne breathed, looking up at her best friend. "But, now that I think about it, I can't 100% remember how you feel inside of me." She told him, smiling.

She looked around and eyed the people around them. The drinks were having their effect, but she wasn't quite ready to run off and play hide the sausage just yet. She would need at least another drink before that.

She almost felt guilty about the teasing, because of his girlfriend. She shouldn't, but she was. Lisa didn't, couldn't, love him like she did. But, she wasn't his girlfriend, Lisa was.

"Yeah, guess I'll have to hope my memory doesn't fade anymore or else I'll have to refresh my memory." he said with a chuckle teasing her.

As the song faded away he pulled away from her slowly, almost reluctantly, his hand still in hers. He let his fingers lace with hers for a moment, feeling her soft skin on his... again he had a flash of those hands on his body, but tried to push the thoughts out of his head. Such thoughts were not loyal to his girlfriend. Reluctantly he let her hand slip from his but it was not long before he was touching her again, his hand on her shoulder as he steared her back towards their table. "Thank you for the dance Shy." he said softly, his lips near her ear so she could hear him.

Cheyenne laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "It wouldn't be awful if you had to refresh your memory." She said softly, running her hand along his as he pulled away. She let him lead her to the table as she reached for the new drink that had been put down for her.

"And thank you for wanting to dance with me." She grinned at him. He was the only one that called her Shy, and she loved it quite a bit. "How long until you wear yourself out?" She asked curiously as she took a long drink.

"Ware myself out?" he asked curiously, not sure what she meant. He stood behind her his hands on her shoulders before he reached over his chest brushing her head as he grabbed his own drink. His other hand still rubbed her bare shoulder a bit, feeling her soft skin under his fingers.

"You know, get tired of being around my crazy family and want to go back to the room. We can watch a movie or something until we fall asleep." She giggled and pressed back against him, teasingly. She didn't notice, at first, that her behind landed against his crotch. When she did, she grinned a bit more. She was so glad that Lisa hadn't come, not that the awful woman was invited, but she'd found ways to worm her way into their activities before.

"If I didn't know better I'd think the bride's little sister is bored and wants to go to bed...or is it more that you're hoping to seduce me once we're alone?" he teased. He was being playful, and yet there was some genuine curiosity buried under there.

As she leaned back against him he slid his arm around her waist a silent acceptance of her actions. He hoped she couldn't hear the low groan of his excitement and pleasure as she rocked her bottom against his crotch, the swelling of his hardness as she moved in rhythm to the music. "I didn't think this was a song most people ground to." he teased. He figured he probably shouldn't have drawn attention to what she was doing, but he'd opened his mouth and it sort of spilled out. The alcohol was definitely doing away with Mark's filters.

"How hard..." The young woman ground against him a bit more. "would it be for me to seduce you, really?" She teased him, moving slowly to the music. "Then you don't pay attention to the song." She teased. He was right, of course. People didn't usually grind to that song, or ones like it, but the slower rhythm allowed her to tease him even more.

"I really hate weddings. It's all forced for everyone but the bride and groom." She told him, sighing, but with the drinks, her eyes held more of a lusty glaze. She wasn't playing around so much, not anymore. She wanted the man.

Mark could feel the flaming of his cheeks. "Uh... I'm not sure... probably less hard than you'd think." he said, knowing he shouldn't say that but not sure he cared anymore. His hand slid along her shoulder not so much massaging as caressing. His other arm still around her stomach playing softly over her skin.

She was driving him crazy with her slow erotic grind against his crotch. He was burning up, he wanted her more and more with each second. He was remembering all the wonderful times with her, he felt guilty, yet didn't push her away, rather pulled her closer. "I dunno, I've rather enjoyed this wedding." he said his voice low near her ear, his smile evident in his voice.

Cheyenne grinned as Mark encouraged her pressing and even teased her a bit. "I really don't think you'd be hard to seduce at all." She purred, imagining the fun that they could have with just a little adjustment.

"Well, I won't make you leave." She assured him, grinning as the good thoughts moved through her mind. Could she sleep with him while he had a girlfriend? She would like to think not, but she knew herself better. If it came to a crazy sexcapade with Mark, she would jump at the chance. He was the best lover she'd had.

"Oh?" he said laughing, "You really think I'm that easy?" he said tickling her ribs a little. "I'm not sure if I should be offended at that..." he said with a chuckle.

"If I left here my time with you would come to an end... I'm not ready to be done yet." he said with a smile. As he spoke he tried to not show reactions to the feel of her grinding against him, her firm rounded ass pressing against him.

Chey laughed and shrugged. "You shouldn't be offended. I'm very hard to resist." She said. It was true. When a man found her, he had a hard time staying away. She still heard from one of her ex-boyfriends on occasion. He didn't want a relationship, instead he wanted someone to spend an hour or so with, and she had an amazing body.

"Not if you left with me." She pointed out, giggling. "But we can stay I suppose." She said with a nod. A few minutes later, she stepped away from him, moving around the table. "I'm going to the bar. Do you want anything?" She offered, grinning at him. She waited just long enough to get his response before making her way to the bar to grab their drinks, and continue with their inebriated night.

"Oh it wouldn't have to end if I left with you? whatever do you mean?" he said with a chuckle and a wink.

He seemed to consider and then nodded, "I should slow down, but yeah, one more shouldn't hurt too much." He watched her go, his eyes lingering on her ass, that had just been teasing him. He tried to school his thoughts, that was crossing a line, but he realized he had started down a slippery slope with Cheyenne, and wasn't sure he cared anymore.

Cheyenne grabbed their drinks and quickly made her way back to her friend. "Okay. So, in less... Vivid thoughts. What do you think of the wedding?" She asked him curiously. She slid into her seat at the table, her eyes on Mark as she took a slow drink.

"I think it's pretty nice, myself. Maybe not something that I would want for my own wedding, but a very nice wedding anyway." She said with a nod.

Mark accepted his drink from Cheyenne as she returned, his fingertips brushing hers as he accepted the glass. He felt the small thrill that had always shot through him when they touched, ever since that first time together, where their friendship had crossed a line that changed it forever.

He considered her question for a moment, surprised but a part of him relieved that they were on a safer topic for a moment. Although, strangely there was another part of him which was disappointed they had put a hault to their flirting. "I think its a nice wedding, like you said different than I'd prefer, I mean even though you know I'm not religious I always thought I would be married in a church, just cause I always promised my mother I'd be married in the church she was." he shrugged, "Tradition and all that... Although, I have to say, being married outside like this does have its appeal. Although, I'd never get married on a beach... that just sounds dirty." he added with a chuckle.

Cheyenne laughed softly as Mark started to ramble about his wedding one day. She could almost imagine what that would be like, though if it was to Lisa, she'd never see it. "I'm sure it will be wonderful. I want a wedding in a Catholic Church." She told him, agreeing. She wasn't religious, either, but Catholic churches, even when they weren't huge cathedrals, were beautiful, romantic.

"They are too adventurous for me, those two, she said, indicating her sister and new brother-in-law. "A wedding outside is nice, but too much can go wrong. What if something had happened? A storm? Or something else. Nope, it would ruin the day." She said decisively.

"So." She finished her drink in one gulp and grinned. "Your first night in how long alone... Kinda. What are you going to do with it?" she asked him playfully.

Back
Top Bottom