Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She laughed and nodded. "I see what you mean. I guess I won't be needing these." She smiled and took off her labcoat, her shirt, skirt, bra then her panties.

She stopped at a door, handing her a small mask that would strap onto her face. "You will need this though, probably like breathing I'd think."

She took the mask and nodded. "I like breathing." She smiled and placed it on her face, waiting for the older woman to open the door.

"This is an airlock." She said, letting her into the room. "You'll be able to hear me through the headpiece on your mask." She shut the door and it clamped with a sucking sound, the room begining to flood.

She looked back at the woman and gave a comforting smile. She gave a thumbs up before she closed the door. She took a deep breath and watched the room fill with water.

once full another door opened, letting her into a large tank, with many rocks on the sandy floor.
A shadow swam overhead, a pointy nosed beast, 12 feet long, like a shark with finned legs.

She swam in and took a deep breath. She swimmmed/walked on the sandy floor. She saw the shadow and looked up. She pushed herself off the floor, and the young woman kept her body near the top of the tank.

The creature made no sound, simply gazing at her.
She could see the slit between his legs, where his cock would be hidden away.

She smiled and ran her hand over his side. She looked at its slit between the legs and tilted her head.

He swam along under her, belly to belly, positioned so the slit was pressed to her pussy. It felt almost like a hot, slick tongue pushing into her, his cock wriggling into her of it's own accord.

She smiled and watched him position himself. She took a moment to study it. It was beautiful. She felt something push into her. It felt strange. She shut her eyes and let out a soft moan.

It wriggled about, brushing over her cervix. He didn't seem to shoot precum, the slime lubing her body quite well.

This one was much different tthan the other three. She slowly started to move her hips as it brushed against her cervix.

She knew she couldn't last if that cock kept going like that. "H-How does it do that?" She murmured into the mask, bucking her hips.

Back
Top Bottom