Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She pouted and looked up at him. "I know, but I don't want to leave. You're so cuddly." She giggled and sat up, sighing.

She smiled and nodded. "That's a great idea. I was wondering, could I get pregnant from this? From the other dragons?"

She listened closely and bit her lip. She sighed and nodded. "How long would it take for me to go into labor if I am pregnant?"

She smiled softly and nodded. "Understood." She kissed him gently and stood up. She smiled at him and grabbed her coat then pressing the code to the door. "I have night shift tomorrow. I'll see you then." She smirked and walked out of the habitat.

The next day came by fast. Kaitlyn put her hair up in a messy ponytail and smiled at herself in the facility's bathroom mirror. She turned off the lights, and she sauntered out of the small space. She walked to the same semi-dragon's habitat and knocked on the glass doors. She pressed the code to the door and walked in. "Hey."

She smiled and sat down beside him. "You think so?" She asked, running her fingers over his chest.

She blushed slightly and returned the small kiss. "That's great." She smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder.

He carried her to a smaller room, dropping her on the bed.
"How would you like it tonight my dear?"

"I'm staring to think you want a dragon knocking you up."
He teased, rubbing the tips of his cocks against her pussy and anus.

"Maybe that's what I want." She breathed out the last word as he rubbed the tips of his cocks against her. "S-stop teasing me." She whined, her body wanting him so bad.

He smirked, continuing.
"Maybe I could tell you about the most virile dragon, basically a guaruntee."

Back
Top Bottom