Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

The beast backed away off her, shaking his head. He looked up and snarled, hind leg scraping like a bull's.

She trembled and backed away more, shaking her head too. "Please. Make it quick. I'm really scared." This was different than being killed while being fucked.

She screamed and shut her eyes, the pain quick and short before her vision completely blacked out. Her body was limp, and she was hanging off the wall with that one tusk through her body.

She groaned and rolled over, feeling a little lightheaded. "I thought I could like it. It looked scarier up close." She chuckled and leaned up against the wall.

"I do like the pain though. Maybe alter some of my nerve endings. Then, we can see if we can alter all of them."

"Certainly, just tilt it toward more pleasure." She typed on a small computer, filling a needle with swirling silver. "You'll feel a little burn." She slowly injected her.

She smiled and nodded, watching the woman type away on a small computer. Then, she saw the needle being filled with a silver liquid. She clenched her teeth and winced when the silver was injected into her skin. "That's an interesting color."

"Nanobots. They'll recalibrate some of your nerves." She smiled setting the needle aside. "I can do many other things to alter you as well."

"Alter me? Ooh. They do sound...interesting." She wrapped her arms around the woman's neck and kissed her deeply. "You haven't fucked me in a while, and I'm definitely missing those tentacles of yours."

(Welcome back.)
She smirked. "I could use them to test the new nerves." She grinned, letting them slither out and weaving together into a single hefty shaft.

(Haha thanks.)

"That would be the best thing." She bit her lip as she watched the tentacles weave together. She groaned in excitement and kissed the woman deeply.

She easily lifted her from the table, pushing roughly into the human girl's cunt, spreading her wide open.

She leaned back and cried out as she pushed into her cunt, the injection already making her body more sensitive.

There was no pain anymore for her. Every nerve was tweaked just a little bit to recognize it as pleasure. She moaned and grinned. "Everything is ten times better."

She smirked, driving the tentacles out the back of her womb. "Oh this is nothing, some creatures here are downright vicious."

"Vicious? Like that other one wasn't as mean as these other ones?" She smiled and moaned, arching her back as the tentacles pushed through her womb.

"He was simply guarding his territory. Some creatures outright enjoy killing." She smiled, tentacles slithering between organs.

Back
Top Bottom