Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

The idea of having both of her holes fucked at once made her wet. "No, but I want to know what if feels like."

Two pointed cocks slid from between his legs, both glowing green, and covered in rubbery spikes.
"I bet you've never tried Hemiphenes either hmm?"

Her eyes marveled at the two cocks. She looked down at the semi-dragon and smirked. "I never tried."

She smiled and shut her eyes, easing her wet slit and asshole onto the two cocks. She winced, but soon got a good feel of it

He grunted, spurting precum into her. "Damn, how do you stay tight with all those dragons fucking you?"

She moaned softly, smiling at him. "I can't tell you." She giggled as she started to move her hips

She rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head. "I just can't tell you." She cooed and giggled once more

"Dirty girl, keeping all these secrets."
He chuckled, gripping her hips to mover her faster, the spikes dragging pleasurably along her inner walls.

She leaned in to kiss him as she moved her hips against his cock. "God. How do you have these spikes?" She breathed out, her body coming close to her climax

She set her hands on his chest, her body close to cumming. "I don't think I can hold off much longer." She admitted, another moan escaping her lips

She moaned out and bucked her hips faster. She digged her nails into his skin as she arched her back and cried in in pleasure as she came

(Came.)
He groaned, drving his cocks deep, flooding her with gelatinous semen that glowed green.

She smirked and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. "Thank you." She ran her hand through her hair and yawned.

He chuckled. "Looks like you'd best get home. Don't want to fall asleep and have them find you in here."

Back
Top Bottom