Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She smiled. "Well I'll be supervising just in case, but just the usual. He prefers anal, so I'd recommend a bit of oral first."

His cock slit from a sheath, like other canine dragons. It was a full foot in length, with a head that looked like a rounded cone, with a ridged cleft where it me the shaft. Ridges punctuated the fairly smooth shaft every inch or so, though the ridges themselves were wavy.
At the base was a hefty knot, not quite round, but with many flat faces, like a stone chipped halfway into a sphere.
It was a violet that matched the crystals, blue wisps dancing under the surface of the flesh.

She watched the cock slide out of its sheath. She smiled and touched it gently. She licked her lips and looked back at the woman. She smirked, reaching out and licking the head of the cock.

His cock was surprisingly cold, almost to frigid to touch.
"We're not sure how this creature lives, he's coldblooded, but only active when it's chilly."

"His cock is cold. Maybe some genetic mutation makes it able to live under cold temperatures." She replied, licking the head more.

"That's what I mean, most creatures have a coat or something to preserve body heat. Far as we can tell he lives on body chill instead."
Cold pre spurted from his cock with surprising force, a sweet, faintly mint taste.

She nodded, feeling his pre shoot into her mouth. She licked her lips, smiling. "Minty. Most likely he lives on body chill." She took the first half of the dragon's cock into her mouth and began sucking.

(Shit. Sorry. I didn't get an email you replied. So sorry!)
She used both of her hands to rub the other half of his cock. She moaned on the shaft, licking the pre.

The woman moved behind her, coaxing the dragon forward, and lining him up so that his first thrust pushed him deeply into her tight anus.

Her ass stuck in the air. She smiled, running her tongue over her lips. She looked back, watching the woman line the dragon up.

He seemed to take it, thrusting deeper into her.
"See, with how rough he is, it would be dangerous to use your pussy, not deep enough for his length."

She winced, feeling how deep he was. She breathed deeply and looked back at the woman. "I see." She smiled, moving her hips slightly.

Back
Top Bottom