Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's So Civil About This War? ((LoveorLust and wolvenrogue))

Brooke moaned as he slid his tongue deeper inside her. She had never felt anything like this. She couldn't believe how good it felt. When his tongue hit the most sensitive part she yelped, pleasure surging through her. It was heaven. She felt her lower lips getting wetter, but the wetter she got the more he licked up. She closed her eyes and tangled her fingers in his hair. "Jean Paul, please don't stop. It feels amazing." she arched her hips slightly, moaning softly.

Jean Paul was more than happy to continue. He wasn't sure why what he was doing made her so happy, but the fact that it had her cooing and crying out "don't stop" had him very very happy. his hands slid slowly up her torso and cupped her ample and soft breasts. He rolled her nipples in his fingers as his tongue continued to explore. feeling the little bud grow, he sucked it between his lips and teased it with his tongue.

Brooke couldn't take it. The sucking, the licking, it was exquisite. She arched her hips against his face, burying his tongue a little deeper inside her. She shivered as he rolled her nipples in his fingers, the little nubs hardening in his hands. "I... I can't take it!" she cried out, moans escaping her lips. Before she knew what was happening her body tensed and her inner walls clenched. "Ahhhnnn!" she screamed as juices exploded from inside her, body trembling. "Jean Paul...." she groaned out.

Jean Paul was alarmed at first , hearing her words and feeling the sudden release of sticky fluid, he feared he might have hurt her. He got up from her pussy to look in her eyes, and apologize, but when he saw the look on her face his fears disappeared, and he leaned down and gave her a wet sloppy kiss, his lips and face coated ear to ear with her secretions.
"I love you!" he said "Magnifique! Mon Ami!" he said slipping into his french. He lay down beside her, his now rock hard cock laying across the hollow of her hips.

Brooke looked up at him, kissing him back, tasting herself on his lips. The juices on his lips tasted oddly sweet and tangy, nothing like she ever tasted before. She couldn't believe it had come out of her. She moaned and kissed him hungrily, running a hand along his cheek. "I don't know what that was, but it was the greatest feeling I've ever felt." she said, nipping his lip. She looked down at his hard cock and slowly reached down to stroke it. "Je t'aime, Jean Paul." she whispered.

"Je t'aime" he answered as he moaned the touch of her soft hand. He rolled on top of her and knelt between her thighs. As his lips met hers in a kiss. The tip of his hard cock met the well lubricated and hungry lips of her pussy. It felt amazing. He rubbed her gently with the head of his cock and as he did it slipped in to his surprise. he had never felt anything like it, but when just the head was in he met resistance. Everything in his nature urged him to push harder, His body knowing naturally what to do. " Is it ok?" he asked His eyes looking down into hers in a very loving way.

She kissed him back, feeling him roll on top of her. She loved the feel of his body pressing against hers. She moaned softly as he rubbed the head of his cock against her wet lips and gasped as he entered her. She nodded when he asked if it was okay, her eyes gazing up into his. "Yes... it is fine." she whispered and groaned as he had to start pushing harder. She wondered if it would feel as good as when he was licking her down there. "I want to feel you inside of me." she urged.

Jean Paul pulled back a little and gave a quick push, and felt a pop of sorts. He hoped it didn't hurt her. and then gently and slowly pushed his way in. It felt wonderful, she was just as warm and wet as he had imagined, and she fit tightly over him. He hand had felt wonderful, but this was something else entirely. He met her lips with a sensuous kiss, and lipped his tongue in her mouth invading her there as well. It was a loving invasion, but an invasion just the same.

Brooke gasped and grimaced, a yelp escaping her lips. "Ahhh!" she cried out, gripping his shoulders a bit tightly. It hurt. She buried her head into the crook of his shoulder and felt tears prickling the back of her eyes. A lone tear dripped down her cheek and rolled down his shoulder as she tried to get used to him inside her. He felt so big, and she could feel her walls stretching to fit him. "Jean Paul..." she whimpered. She hoped the pain would pass quickly. When he kissed her, she kissed him back, letting her tongue dance with his, trying to get her mind off of the pain. She ran a hand over his cheek and let her thumb caress his face.

He was alarmed at her pain, but he did not know what if anything he could do about it. He slowly slid in and out trying to help her adjust. For him it was wonderful except for his dread of hurting her. She seemed to take comfort in his kisses, so he slowed way down and kissed her more intensely. "Oh Brooke! I'm sorry if I have hurt you!" he said.

Brooke kissed him, hands running along his strong arms. "Jean Paul..." she whispered. The more he moved and the more he kissed her, the more it stopped hurting. She let her tongue dance with his, lips locked against him. "It... it's okay. It's not hurting as badly." She told him. "Keep going... the pain is subsiding." She told him. She felt him move inside her and the sensation left her in wonderment. The size of him streching her pussy felt good. "I love you Jean Paul." She whispered.

Jean Paul decided to let her control things a bit, Pulling out , he sat in a large sofa chair a called her to him having he sit facing him in his lap. He helped her to lower herself over his hard cock, and began to kiss her. " There , he said. Move as fast or as slow as you want. He loved the feeling of her warm body surrounding his hard cock.

Brooke watched him pull out, nervous she did something wrong. She was about to ask him but he sat down and said there. She walked over to him and moved to sit on his lap. She straddled him and slipped herself down on his cock. She groaned softly as she lowered herself down onto him. She moaned and kissed him deeply. She began to move slowly up and down on his cock, riding him so she could get used to it. "Is it okay for you?" she asked, worried that he might not like it.

"OK? " he laughed " I'm in heaven. Watching her lithe body slide up and down him had him close to a climax in a matter of minutes. "Ohhhh my dear love" he said He felt himself about to come and quickly lifted her off as his hard cock began to shoot gobs of his seed all over their bodies. He lay there panting a moment, and then laughed at their completely frosted condition. "Well we certainly will not have trouble making babies!" he said. He hugged their wet and sticky bodies together and kissed her for all he was worth. "Is there a stream near by" he asked?

Brooke moaned as she rode him, body trembling slightly. "It feels so good." She said, kissing him deeply. She draped her arms around him, riding him a little faster. When he lifted her off she was a little disappointed she couldn't cum again, but it helped her get over it when he begam to cum. Their bodies got covered in the warm sticky liquid. She kissed him deeply and smiled. "I'm glad you liked it." She said. "I hope someday soon we can have children." She said softly, nuzzling close to him. "No, but there's the little pond out front." She told him.

"It looks like we need it. " he said chuckling. "It's a good thing its a warm night." He picked her up in his arms and carried her out to the pond walking slowly down in the pond he let its cool water surround their bodies and then lowering her to her feet began to gently wash off the stick remains of their lovemaking. "would you like to cum again? " he asked. He knew the answer, but he asked her any way. he lifted her again in his arms and carried her back inside. He laid her on the bed and climbed in next to her but with his head the opposite direction. He saw the questioning look on her face, but said nothing and instead, rolled her on top of him and holding her hips in his arms, began to lap again at her pussy.

She loved it when he carried her, his strong arms wrapped around her. She gasped when they hit the water, it being a little colder than she expected. She watched him move his hands deftly over her, washing off his cum. "Yes, please." she said shyly. She smiled when he picked her up again and carried her back into the house. She smiled as he laid her on the bed, but was a bit confused when he got in facing the other way. Before she could ask anything he pulled her on top of him, burying his face in her pussy. "Ahn!" she gasped, the pleasure shooting through her. She was facing his cock and bit her lip. She wasn't sure what to do, but she tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked the head of his cock.

Jean Paul was inexperienced too, as the lovely Brooke was his first experience, but due to any number of back alley discussions, he knew what went where, and the consequences of allowing himself to cum inside her. A pregnant Brooke would be impossible to conceal for long, and would certainly bring a premature end to their budding relationship. He went with what had worked. Through blind experimentation, he had discovered that he could give her immense pleasure and even make her cum with his tongue, and also that though he hadn't imagined it, it gave him great pleasure as well. So it was enthusiasm that her dove between her thighs on the bed.

He quickly discovered that this was a distinctly different view of a woman than he had had before, but that it made pleasuring her much easier. He could lay comfortably on his side, and it was much easier to breath. He held her ass firmly and massaged her globes as his lightly flicking tongue worked deep inside her folds.

When he felt her warm tongue touch his cock, he was immediately on fire, and his enthusiasm increased four fold. "Uhhhh! that's so good!" he moaned into her pussy.

Brooke groaned as he continued to lick her moist lips, pleasure coursing through her body. When she heard him moan as she licked his cock she got a little bolder. She licked the head a little faster, tongue flicking against the head. She closed her eyes and moaned as his tongue probed deeper inside her. "Jean Paul!" she cried out. She took his cock in her hand and popped the head of it into her mouth, sucking gently, hoping it made him feel as good as he was making her feel. She pushed her head a little lower on the shaft, licking it softly as she sucked.

Jean Paul froze as she surrounded the head of his cock in her luscious lips. "My God! Brooke!" he cried out "That's amazing!" then he dove back in to her pussy with a frenzy. He loved the feel of her soft breasts against his taught abs as she suckled him. He wrapped on arm about her slender waist and pulled he body tight against him enjoying the contact. He wanted he to cum for him again. Finding her tight little nub again, he sucked it in his lips and tonguing its tip he hummed softly sending gentle vibrations through it.

She smiled when he told it felt good and continued sucking, moving her head a little further down the shaft. She moaned against his cock when his tongue lapped at her pussy, her body tight against his. When his mouth found its way back to her clit she gasped, a moan leaving her mouth. "Oh Jean Paul, you're mouth feels so good!" she said breathily. She continued to work his cock, wondering what his sticky seed tasted like. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, tongue flicking across the head of it. "I want to taste you Jean Paul." she moaned out.

Jean Paul had been holding himself back, but when she asked to taste him, he no longer could and he started to relax. " You will in just a second!" he said. Hoping that she was ready. He felt his sack contract and his climax building. It wouldn't be long he worried!

Brooke smiled when he said it wouldn't be long and held onto his hips, bobbing her head along his shaft. She sucked harder, longing to taste him. "Oh Jean Paul, please. I want you to fill my mouth with your seed." she whispered.

Back
Top Bottom