Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker's Roleplaying Requests - Reprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, by reading this you might be interested in role playing with me.

Well I have likes and dislikes listed in signature line. If one is not listed by all means ask away.

Will reiterate that a story driven plot will get my attention very easily.

Do prefer to play dominant roles but am willing to play submissive ones too.

Bondage, forced, consensual, incest.(only certain pairings for this)

The more intense the layout, plot or characters are better - does not have to be fantasy either.

boss/worker - can be done both ways with worker being more dominant.
client/prostitute
Dom/slave

Some fresh Plot/Storyline Ideas.

Returned Serviceman - Nurse/Psychologist. = After a horrifying experience and with many scars some of them permanent his service career is cancelled and sent home, that is where the nightmares, flashbacks both during the night and day, can't sleep or eat happen worse with each day. He is referred to the nurse/psychologist who becomes entangled in her work to the point of seducing him to help him sleep etc.

Neighbors make the best Lovers - On the same day this man with a young son has his wife file for divorce he loses his father, will he be able to cope alone. They have lived side by side for years, she has always fancied him but until today been able to do nothing.

Prostitute/exotic dance/stripper - client think pretty woman

Boss/worker - worker is seduced by boss late one night using a date rape drug believing it was just a dream or was it include lewd interoffice materials
true romance- perhaps meeting first in an on line chatroom progressing through im then phone calls to a real life meeting.

on line game world for setting- two characters meet and interact - she gets possessive, stalking his every move finally kidnapping him
doctor/patient - unusual method used to help him

A Young college football student who was adopted at a young age due to mother's abusive boyfriend takes his team to the state championships. The event is to be held in the next state over lasting for a month. Well his birth mother has been following his career for the last few years and it is her home state so she goes to his matches. Have more details if any female is interested in this.

Also I have read quite a few books in the last 6 months and would be interested in a plot derived from one of them.

The Angel Series by Tiffany Reisz
Any from Robyn Carr
" " Barbara Delinsky.

All of these are currently open to any female interested, hit me up via pm if you like one or have a different idea that may work.

Well I have likes and dislikes listed in signature line. If one is not listed by all means ask away.

The more intense the layout, plot or characters are better - does not have to be fantasy either.

client/prostitute
Dom/slave

Returned Serviceman - Nurse/Psychologist. = After a horrifying experience and with many scars some of them permanent his service career is cancelled and sent home, that is where the nightmares, flashbacks both during the night and day, can't sleep or eat happen worse with each day. He is referred to the nurse/psychologist who becomes entangled in her work to the point of seducing him to help him sleep etc.

Neighbors make the best Lovers - On the same day this man with a young son has his wife file for divorce he loses his father, will he be able to cope alone. They have lived side by side for years, she has always fancied him but until today been able to do nothing.

Boss/worker - worker is seduced by boss late one night using a date rape drug believing it was just a dream or was it include lewd interoffice materials
true romance- perhaps meeting first in an on line chatroom progressing through im then phone calls to a real life meeting.

on line game world for setting- two characters meet and interact - she gets possessive, stalking his every move finally kidnapping him

A Young college football student who was adopted at a young age due to mother's abusive boyfriend takes his team to the state championships. The event is to be held in the next state over lasting for a month. Well his birth mother has been following his career for the last few years and it is her home state so she goes to his matches. Have more details if any female is interested in this.

Also I have read quite a few books in the last 6 months and would be interested in a plot derived from one of them.

Any from Robyn Carr
" " Barbara Delinsky.

All of these are currently open to any female interested, hit me up via pm if you like one or have a different idea that may work.

client/prostitute
Dom/slave

Any from Robyn Carr
" " Barbara Delinsky.

client/prostitute
Dom/slave

Any from Robyn Carr
" " Barbara Delinsky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom