Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beautiful Bar Tender (Alexander May & Thelovelyaddison)

Violet Snow

Pulsar
Alexander May was twenty-five years old with dashing blue eyes and golden hair, reaching 6'2 in height. At the moment he was stopping by a bar he'd been to several times before, honestly he wasn't the type of guy to get drunk. He still came in every night. The reason was because he liked the bar tender. He believed she liked him to but he wasn't sure.

He smiled as he stepped up to the bar, taking a seat and waiting for her to get done with her customer.

Addison Angel was 23 years old and looked to be that of a goddess. She stood about 5'4 an weighed 125 pounds. Her body was petite, though she had been blessed with lovely curves. Her hair was long and very pale blonde, and her eyes were a very light icey shade a blue that could captivate almost anybody. Addison had been working at a bartender in the town she lived in since she turned 21. She made a good name for herself being that she had such a great personality and good looks to match.

Addison smiled and waved at Alexander as he walked in, recognizing him the moment he set foot trough the doors. She finished up with the two older men she was tending to at the end of the bad before walking over to Alexander. "What can I get for you handsome?" Addison asks as she looks over at Alexander, her eyes grazing over his face admiring his good looks.

He smiled as he looked at her, admiring her curves and looks before answering her. "Same as always, although I wouldn't mind a taste of the bartender to go with it."

"I shouldn't even have to ask." She laughs softly as she grabs a glass and pours him his usual." She sets a napkin down, setting his drink on top of it "There ya are." She smiles and leans up against the bar, looking over at him. She bites her bottom lip "Stick around a little later tonight and you might just get a taste." She pushes herself up on the bar enough to get reach him, kissing him on the cheek before standing back up. She then smiles and winks at him before walking down the bar to another customer and mixing up their drink order for them.

That was a surprise. She'd never done that before, but he was definitely glad she had. He took a sip of his drink, deciding that maybe he'd end up sticking around later than usual tonight.

After the night wound down and the last of the customers were leaving Addison began whipping down the tables and bar. After just her and Alexander were left she walked over to the door and locked it. She walked back over to the bar and smiled over at Alexander "Can I get you another drink?" She asks softly as she walks over and leans back against the bar, across from him.

He smiled as he looked at her, shaking his head. "No thanks..." He'd had three drinks total in the time that he was waiting, and he didn't really think he needed another one. Not tonight anyway.

Back
Top Bottom