Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

This is just an interest thread for a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic RP.

I really liked the games and the comics by Dark Horse, so I just figured I'd see if anyone else would be interested in a plot based on/inspired by Knights of the Old Republic (with maybe a little smut ;) )

Im down, I love starwars and have expansive knowledge of the games for the old republic.

I can do this. Although, I must ask if you can limit the number of Jedi and Dark Jedi. Since they are popular. And too much of either would not be fun. I would still play if you dont have any restrictions on the number of Jedi, or Sith.

I'd have to be a Sith though, I've been wanting to create a character who falls in love with his Mistress, and deal with the dynamics of love and the Sith Way and who eventually going to end up killing who, either my character so he can become a Sith Lord, or she does, because...Sith are fucked up like that lol.

I actually started playing this game recently...if this starts up, you can count me in.

I'm sure it would if we got enough people. It would only take a few of us to get the ball rolling. The original starter of it would not even have to be there.

I love Star Wars, but I don't know much about the Old Republic other than Clone Wars. Would love to join if it gets up.

Back
Top Bottom