Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(DC) Injustice, God's Among Us.

Sharingan

Planetoid
(Note: Oc's, and custom history's are allowed. But Oc character's must be accepted by me on pm first.)

With the recent video game Injustice. I am inspired to have a role play that uses the Elswhere formula of dc comics. For any one that is not a avid DC reader, or has not played the new game. An Elswhere story (Yes, it is spelled that way. Because in comics, poor literacy is cooooool :D lol :p ) Is a alternate dimension, time line, or reality within the universe. Elswhere story's, uses the multiverse theory's within science. The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including the historical universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists and can exist: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them. DC uses this to it's advantage regularly. Allowing them to use, and make different outcomes, variables, constants, and possible changes with hero's and villains. It is also an excuse they can use when ever they piss off the fans. "Oh, well... It's ok, superman is evil because we used the Multiverse. :p "

Now, that this bit of science and use is explained. Here is my idea.

Premise? An alternate universe where Superman is evil. And a set of hero's are as well. And, where a set of villains are good. It is a complete flip, of the original universe that dc is comprised of. It begin's with a fight between Superman, and a set of hero's fighting Darkseid. In the end, Darkseid's BoomToon is demolished. Causing a catastrophic explosion, not only within their reality, but within the fabric of the Multiverse. Superman, and the rest of the Justice league members within the explosion are sent to this alternate reality. Including Darkseid. In this reality, Superman has become an evil tyrant. And, any hero or villain that apposed him was killed. Thus, making the hero's of this world extremely scarce. This is filled with the possibility's we all can love. Superman vs Batman? Ha, how about Superman vs Superman? Now that is a fight for the ages. So, I will allow people to play Hero's, Villains, and alternate versions of them that are either evil, or good.

Character's? Do to the fact this will be an Elswhere story, I will allow people to do their own interesting takes on superhero's. And free reign to control, develop, create, and use. In order to make their own time lines. A persons personality, is consistent with the constants, and variables within their life. And since alternate dimensions consist of alternate constants and variables. A personality and history can have customization. Now I may... I repeat, MAY. Let SOME people use original character's. But they must send me the concept from pm. If it is good, I may allow it. Nut with my previous rule on hero's it is made pretty easy. And makes you able to OC, a canon hero.

Who is needed to start? All that we need is an evil Sup's. That is it. I will play the good Superman. Or the evil one if someone really wants the good version. Any other character's I play will consist of who is not already taken. Also, it is a first come first serve rule here. So if you want Green Lantern, or Batman, Or GreenArrow. Act quickly.

Rule 1) Keep to One paragraph at least.

Rule 2) Respect peoples likes and dislikes.

Rule 3) Keep things civil. A fight in character is fine. But I will NOT stand for a fight in OOC. If anyone send's you a pm, or post that is overly mean. Then please, send them a pm asking they stop. If they persist, send me a pm and I will warn them. If they persist still. I will kill off their character, tell them they are out, and send a moderator a pm telling of this incident. (I needed to detail this. For it is an important one.)

Rule 4) Have fun!

Rule 5) Password is, that you must include BoomToon in your post. It just proves you have looked over the pretty basic rules.

I do have a plot going in my head. But I will divulge it when I know the exact direction I will take. Any one with ideas, please let me know. I will love to hear what anyone has to say.

Inspirations include: Injustice. Justice Legue: Crisis On Two Earths. And an episode of Batman Brave And The Bold. Which I watched with my little nephews. (This is an episode where an evil batman comes in to attack the justice legue, and a Good Joker help's batman stop Owlman. It is another Elswhere story.)

Prosak: As Superman (Anyone who wants to be good version feel free to ask. Until then I will be good and bad. Plus GM'ing the game.)
batman4560: As Batman Beyond (This character is from the alternate universe. Normal Batman, from normal universe is still open.)

Back
Top Bottom