Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOoking for some fun~(Males and Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lushez

Moon
Hi there~:heart:

A few thing about me

I like three or more sentences at least the most I can do is like tem paragraphs on my good days.

Please do not waist my time by startin an rp with me and then a few days later I get no type of response whatsoever. (Tell me you're quitting or if you are going away for a while PLEASE)

Ok so I tend to respond slower to those ten paragraph rps... unless we are mix it up (going from ten to five to three to six to ten ect)

I am always available to play... Except during class hours

Give me up to 3 days to respond (if I need more I will pm you)

I do not have a kink list yet but here are some things I do:
Spanking
Blindfolds
BDSM
Branding
Rough sex
Shower sex
Forced dress
Forced submission
Big cocks
Twosomes, threesomes, moresomes
Love bites
Licking (winkwink)

NO'S
Bestiality
Pedophilia
Blood play
Scat
Vomit
Water sports
Cannibalism
Rape
Tentacles
ALLL OFFF THHHAATT IS NO NO NO. DO NOT ASK ME PLEASE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ideas:

(WIP)

B.O.D.Y:
This will mostly contain a futuristic setting, fantasy, action, and romance/smut

Basically scientist used abandoned kids as tools in order to create what they call "super beings" that are far superior than imaginable. There would be countless test and experiments created daily, including manipulating the childrens DNA. Trainings were done and many did not survive.
Now a small group did survive and became what the scientist expected and beyond. But sadly they all fled, their leader a rebellious young man who vowed revenge on the people who ruined their lives. But one remained locked away the young female who was the rebellious leaders close friend as children. The scientist are now releasing her to find the rebellion group, earn their trust and bring.them back alive or dead... And with all their primal instincts the leader won't be to resist the sexy girl, but will she suceed or fall to her knees?

The Queens Men:
The godess of lust has her own temple filled with men who come worship her for her beauty and if they are lucky she will come down and allow men to please her body. She is known to also take only the mo handsome of men to her home in Olympia. If you are lucky you may be the one to join her in her harem. This will mostly be smut. Looking for someone who likes to be dom and enjoys pleasuring a godess.

Lushez said:
The Queens Men:
The godess of lust has her own temple filled with men who come worship her for her beauty and if they are lucky she will come down and allow men to please her body. She is known to also take only the mo handsome of men to her home in Olympia. If you are lucky you may be the one to join her in her harem. This will mostly be smut. Looking for someone who likes to be dom and enjoys pleasuring a godess.

I'm very interested in being men for you!:shy:please PM me if you want this to happen.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom