Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Throwing my hat into the ring of your pleasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

splinteredflesh

Hello fellow Mooners!

I have never made a Roleplay request thread and I thought it would be a grand idea considering that I don’t have any posts out there and my thread count is so low (that sounds worse than what it really is). Don’t worry, I have been eating right and I stopped wearing briefs so that should get it back up to a nice healthy number soon! Ok back to the request at hand. I really want to have fun with any sort of roleplay that I do and all that I ask is that you enjoy yourself as well. I have been away because of some variables life has thrown me and I am ready to pick up the pace and see how much fun I can have with a fellow collaborative partner. Oh yes I LOVE TO COLLABORATE OMFG. I think that it is essential for a good roleplay and vital to insure that both parties involved stay stimulated.

Ground Rules (Kind of)

1. Give what you get. You have heard it all before, it is hard to get
milk from a teat that ain’t puttin out (You get the picture)!
2. I don’t play on IM because it is much easier to play in a thread or PM, sorry all you IMrs out there.
3. If you lose interest in a roleplay, have writers block, or need a break let me know. I promise to do the same. I understand that life gets in the way and sometimes you just don’t feel that spark for the story anymore. It happens, just let me know and lets either see if we can fix it or just let it die. No need to beat a dead horse.
4. I would like to consider myself semi-literate so could you please humor me and leave the text speak somewhere else. This goes back to the first rule, you really challenge me when all I get from you is LULZ I be happy. I promise to reciprocate.

Pairings
These are some pairings that I do enjoy, but I am not bound to them. I am willing to play any role out there if you can forgive any small mistakes I might exhibit from lack of knowledge. If it is something I cannot pull off I will let you know, kindly of course. Okay, here are the pairings with me playing the left respectively.

Master x slave
Neighbor x neighbor (Older, younger, same age, I am good with whatever suits your fancy)
Demon x human
Married man x any (I love cheating scenarios so any female role will work here)
Coworker x coworker
Dad x daughter
Dad x daughters best friend
Brother x sister (can be step or real)
Monster x Heroine

Fantasy Plots

Quest for Corruption

The Land of Etheria has found itself torn and fractured since the Mage Wars ended thirty years ago. The evil mage Celitron was overthrown but there are still shadows of the evil he brought unto the noble people of Etheria, where caves and shadows hold the nightmares that were thought to be alive only in children's fables. Evils that the little down of Gareth had not experienced until a fortnight ago, when their women were visited by an evil monstrosity that left them violated and sometimes even kidnapped in the middle of the night.

The elders of Gareth decided that this unknown force had to be put to rest, so they sent word out to find a sellsword who could come relieve their burdens and bring some peace to a town that was surrounded in darkness.

This would be a fun little story that took your heroine on a great adventure where she would encounter all sorts of creatures, ones that hungered for a little more than a small chat. She would meet other vile monsters, some that were ugly on the inside and some who liked to use brute strength to get what they wanted.

The Pleasure Room

Your character would play a service technician that is called in to fix a faulty trouble code that started going off in an old pleasure house that was supposedly shut down years ago. She would quickly find out that the rooms in the house have been running for quite some time and that there were more than just hungry little robots there who craved for your character's flesh.

The Lost Necklace of Eros

Legends told of a special necklace that would give the wearer power over other people's pleasures and influence them to give into any and every sort of physical desire that the wearer would inflict upon them. It had been passed down from one roman emperor to the next, but it was long lost after the fall of the Roman Empire.

Your character would be a tomb raider of sorts, who would go on her last expedition to find the Lost Necklace of Eros, which will lead her through the ancient ruins of Rome in hopes to find the necklace and see if it holds the potency that the legends speak about.

Realistic Plots

(More Coming Soon)

My Best Friends Girl

John is the best friend that your husband secretly loathes. He is muscular, single, and is always making little comments to his wife that seem a little more than flirting. One day he decides to stop by and see if your husband would like to take a trip down to his lake house to help him prep his boat and spies you enjoying more than just some quiet time in the house. He stops and hesitates for a moment before he lets himself in and decides to give you a helping hand.

The Pool boy and the wife

Your character had always been the focus of want and with good reason, she had always worked hard on her body and did it mainly for the pleasures that it brought. Even when she was in high school she was the object of attention, which could have ended up badly if anyone ever found out about some of her late night study sessions with some of the teachers.

Things obviously calmed down after she married Mark and part of her missed some of that crazy excitement that she felt back then. That all started to change once Mark had an inground pool installed in their backyard. He even made a joke about hiring a "pool boy" to take care of things, you laughed it off but the thought did excite you. Sure it was a little cliche but that wouldn't mean that it would not be fun.

The Neighbors Girlfriend

A new girl just moved into this apartment complex with her new boyfriend and it has been a pretty good experience except for a few rowdy units that are making alot of noise and causing disturbances. Plenty of letters have been sent and the cops have been called but the landlord cant do anything really to kick them out, taking the stance that since they pay rent and its just a little noise so whats the big deal?

One day the couple get into a big fight and one of the guys hears it and decides to come over to console the girl after the boyfriend storms out. He lures her over to a party where she is plied with attention/alcohol/drugs and end up being taken advantage of involving group sex, bondage, public humiliation etc.

I am open to so much more and plan to add to this as I go on so if you have an idea PM me! I am open to anything! Look forward to playing with you in the future!

SF

It's Friday, I'm looking for some subs to play with!

Bump, back from the dead. Looking to get broken in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom