Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Chokuro~ Sleepover ~NaoChan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Sixteen year old, Hotaru, knew that it was childish to still have sleepovers, but it was summer break and it wasn't like he would be able to see his friend everyday like he did during school. And his parents were not home this weekend, so it was a good idea. And his friend didn't seem to mind it anyway. His mother made sure that they had enough soda, water, and food to eat for the weekend. She had even gave him twenty dollars in case he wanted pizza or something. Now, the browned eye brunette was waiting for his friend to show up. He leaned back against the couch, his hands folded on his stomach as he waited. He put his feet on the coffee table in front of him and let out a slow breath. He hoped that this weekend would be fun. He just got his PlayStation 3 with a couple new games, so they wouldn't be bored, hopefully.

Demetri was excited. He got to spend the night - possibly weekend - with his best friend, Hotaru. He knew that many would think he was strange for sleeping over, yet alone being excited - especially when there was no booze involved - but he loved to spend time with his friend! he greatly loved to. He always had such great fun with him and he always got little butterflies in his stomach whenever he was close to him. He did not really understand why he always had butterflies, but well, he tended to not think much on it. He did not really want to, he merely wanted to just hang out with him and have fun.

Walking up to his house, he smiled. Slinging his bag over his shoulder a little more, he opened the door and moved inside, spotting his friend near the television and he grinned. "HONEY! I'm hooome." he chimed, closing the door behind him and walking toward the other teen.

Hotaru looked up at Demetri when he walked into the room and he couldn't help the odd feeling in his chest. He pushed it aside and rolled his eyes a little bit at his friend. "You are so weird," he said, shaking his head a little bit. "Come on, I set up my PS3 in my bedroom. I was thinking we can play for a while. Unless you are hungry. Mom made sure we had plenty to eat this weekend," he said with a grin. "Tons of snacks and the like." He was very glad to be able to spend the whole weekend with his best friend. They were going to have loads of fun.

Demetri chuckled at his friend's words, shaking his head a bit. "Nah. I'm not hungry." he commented, taking up his bag on his shoulder once more, he made his way up the stairs and to the other's bedroom. He tossed his bag in a corner before falling face-first into his bed. He groaned and nuzzled into the pillows and cushiony-goodness that was there. "Mm ... Lovely." He mumbled, taking in the scent of his best friend and turning a very light pink. It was far too nice of a scent.He must just be a freak -- thinking his best friend smelled nice.

Hotaru tilted his head to the side as he watched his friend plant himself face-first into his bed. He bit his lip and then turned a bright, bright red. He couldn't help but admire Demetri's backside. His friend had a nice bottom. He took in a deep breath to calm down and moved to sit on the bed when he felt the redness start to disappear. "Well, then. We'll just share a bed tonight since you seem to like it so much," he said with a small laugh and shook his head a little bit at him. Generally, Hotaru pulled out an air mattress for Demetri....but a weird, foreign part of him wanted to sleep in the same bed as Demetri..he couldn't understand it.

Demetri lifted his head, looking over at the teen beside him, arching a brow at the man and his words. Share the bed? He looked over the mattress a bit and nodded. "All right." he agreed, hopping off the bed and starting up the game. Bending over and wiggling his rear a little while he pushed all the buttons on. He then took the controller and flopped against the side of the bed, pressing a few buttons to get the game going. he then turned to look at the boy beside him. "Are you gunna play?"

Hotaru looked away with a small blush on his cheeks as he wiggled his ass in front of him. He raised his eyebrow at his question. "Of course I am," he said, shaking his head a little bit as he got up to get the other controller and then lay on his stomach on his bed with, moving a little bit so that he didn't crush himself. That would hurt and he didn't want to be in that kind of pain. "Prepare to get your ass kicked, Demetri. I've been practicing," he said with a grin.

"Probably not enough to beat me, though." He teased with a chuckle. His sapphire eyes sparkled as he stared at the screen, already beginning to game and having far too much fun playing and trying to beat him to truly, deeply, think about the man behind him. Of course, he did every so often. Like when he would move and the sheets would flutter. Or if his player did something ridiculous. or when his breathing got just a bit too close to him. Yep. He definitely knew about him at those times. He tried desperately to ignore them, but his attempts really were not working all too well.

Hotaru couldn't help but laugh as they fought against each, trying to kill the other player and win. In the end though, Demetri was still the better player and ended up killing him and all of the computer players on his team. "One of these days, Deme, I am going to beat you!" he said, shaking his head as sat up to stretch his arms over his head. "I'm thirsty now, from all the laughing and yelling," he said with a small laugh as he made a move to get off the bed. "Do you want anything?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side.

Back
Top Bottom