Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to Play so bring me your ideas (I also have some of my own inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
THE LONELY SONG'S REQUEST THREAD

Currently Craving
  • Transformation
  • Story lines
  • Father figure (Doesn't have to be related by blood)
  • Older men
  • Romance
  • Longterm

Available Story Setting And Characters Accepted
  • Gods- Maybe stuck on earth? Possessing bodies?
  • Demons- Posessing bodies again? Exorcist a bit?
  • Werewolves- Love the werewolves. Now I play werewolves many different ways. I play them turning on will, under the full moon, turning into half man half wolf, full wolf, and some being anthro. I play them as pack animals (this would be multiple characters- yes I do that too), I play them as other animals other than wolves, you wanna hear more, message me.
  • Vampires- When I do vampires, I like to have someone who is long dead (think along the lines of the mummy) where someone finds a journal and goes through all the riddles and stuff to find this long "dead" vampire and brings him back to life. I mean, come on, vampires are already dead. Whats dead may never die. Can you tell I am a nerd yet?
  • Medieval- Now I know that this is a time period, so we can stick any type of character we want in it. We can be realistic or fantasy.
  • Modern- Look to the paragraph above and the same goes.
  • Romance
  • Longterm

Turn Ons
  • Dominant
  • Romance
  • Transformation
  • Control (Your Char taking control of mine)
  • Bondage

Turn Offs
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Smelly or overly hairy partners
  • Hyper anything (Size, amount, weight, ANYTHING!)

THE STORYLINES I WANT

Now if you ever read any of my works, I am very broad in my tastes and writings. You will see I have played many different types of characters to the slutty biker chick to the uptight business woman who does not submit.

If you are still reading this and are intrigued listen up. I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE TURNS A VAMPIRE OR WEREWOLF INTO SOMETHING AGAINST THEIR RULES! No I don't like vampires to sparkle, no I don't like werewolves to fly!
I guess I should do some pairings. Seeing as how I play with both male and females, each pairing is up for discussion.

I will post more ideas as they come to me. If you have any ideas of your own, please drop in and send me a message!

Some Starters!
(All starters are open to change from sex to race to whatever you want. They are just starters or ideas. If one strikes your fancy PM me and we can mold it into what you want! So come on down and give me your idea!)

[*]Courting Death
This one a girl is learning the ropes on how to be a proper courier for souls. Or a death. That's right the whole black cape and scythe thing. But what you didn't know was that there is more than one. And they have to be trained by a master who knows the ropes.

[*] The Pack
The alpha's one and only son has just come of age to pick a mate. But sadly the only one that he is interested in is a human girl? What will he tell his pack? The only werewolf that has ever picked a human in several years...well it didn't end too well. A human must be properly vetted and trained and once bitten it is not guaranteed she will survive the change which the human goes through harsh halucinations, cravings, fevers, and respiratory distress. But will their love be enough?

[*]Dark Romance (New!)
What do you do when you are a crazed lunatic but you are in communications with someone that you think you are in love with? You trap that little fly! Your character is a person who was never really shown any type of love or affection, which was why he/she chose the life he/she did. The thrill of the hunt and kill (we can discuss your characters backstory). But lately that life has been somewhat empty...well that and because your character has been locked up in a penetentiary. But at least he has been given internet access where he/she has come across my character online. The day my character comes to visit, there is a riot and a break out and your character....well lets just say, he/she has some fun and claims her.

BOX OF SALE ITEMS AND IDEAS

PACKMATES- This is a fun one, maybe these two are friends but one is the high position of son or daughter of the alpha and is expected to mate soon. But is a wild child.

LONGTERM FRIENDS-Two friends have always been there for each other, but one friend has a deep dark secret that the other has never told the other.
I have many variations on this one.

LONG DISTANCE FRIENDS- Two friends who have never met in real life but have talked for a long time online and snail mail have decided after one of them have won tickets for some vacation to meet in real life. When they meet they realize the chemistry they felt online and talking on the phone was not just faked.

RECENTLY BITTEN GIRL- Girl gets bitten and raped then goes through the hairiness of going through her first change. Now its up to you if her sire or someone else intirely finds her and takes her under their wing.

(If you like a starter but want to change something, let me know and we can work it out. Or if you have your own idea and want to play it, I play nice ;))
[/list]

RE: Looking For Someone Older!!(MxF or FxF)

any chance you'd be up for a FxF involving sex slavery?.....maybe you could purchase me in an auction and become my owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom