Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

age to roleplay

What age do you like to play as?

• Minumum age- - 19

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • 20 - 29

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • 30-39

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 40-49

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 50-59

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
I like to play close to my own age. 17-23, usually.

I like my main characters to be between the ages of 20-38 depending on the role and what the story calls for.

It has to fit to the story, but usually the characters are in their early twenties.

I will NEVER play a character younger than 16 and it's RARE for me to play one younger than 18. That said, my most common age ranges to RP are 19 - 25. But I have no problems RPing characters who are older than that. It just depends on the story and the character mine is being played against.

Eighteen to Thirty-Five.
I never go younger than eighteen and I try not to go too old, but it really depends on the plot and character.

i think its cool to rp as whatever you want:p but I feel like its easier to get in to if you can see yourself as the character, so i guess i move towards my own age mostly

I like to play ages between 20 and 40. Depending on the roleplay, I might have an enthusiastic young adult or a mother/father figure.

I don't see the point in sticking to a particular age range. I like to role-play a variety of things, a variety of settings and situations. The ages of my characters usually serves the plot, or the purpose of the character. I won't force any kind of age preferences on a character, for the sake of satisfying whatever I find most visually appealing. I don't find thinking about the age of the character, or being predisposed to an age range, before the concept of the character to be very compelling. It creates a kind of same-ness, which I feel is already very rampant in many role-plays, in regards to characters. That being said, what I typically role-play, and the types of characters, tends to exclude many of the teenage years, and puts me above twenty years of age.

Back
Top Bottom