Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

helpless and innocent (F x M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy

Planetoid
hi everybody, thanks for looking in on my thread

i'm not new to roleplay, but very, very new to sexual and force play, and would appreciate your help and patience.

my character is easily defined - i will be pretty much myself, younger or older is possible (i'm 32 right now), but since i can only write about things i know, it will always be me.

so who am i?

5' 4'', kinda athletic, long blond hair, blue eyes, married (3 children, but i don't want my husband or children actively involved in this, they can be mentioned though, just not part of it) and working as a rn (part time because my children are still very young) ~ (photo can be supplied so you would have a good idea what your "vitim" looks like)

my neighbours and friends would describe me as a friendly, outgoing person, who is a biddy too proper and blushes too easily as soon as someone mentions anything sexual

my patients and colleagues would say that i am competent and carring

my husband would probably complain about me being too conservative when it comes to nudity and sex (i like bulky sweaters/t-shirts, jeans and comfy shoes like sneakers)

so why am i here?

nobody (well, except those who were involved and my husband) know that i was raped when i was 19, and weird as it sounds, that horrible experience stayed with me forever, and for all those years, the fear, pain and absolute humiliation and degradation i had to go through, left a void inside me, a void that i need to fill somehow. (ask me if you want to know more)

my husband is a wonderful man and would never even consider roleplaying someone evil, so where does that leave me? right here i guess

what am i looking for?

that's pretty easy, i want to get this feeling of total fear back into my life. i want to be scared, humiliated, in pain, agony and most of all, i want to be the innocent and helpless girl again who i was 13 years ago.

what am i looking for in a rp partner?

you should be cruel and like to humiliate and hurt me in any possible way

you have to be intelligent and enjoy the fact that i hate and fear every second

you should be able to manipulate me and get into my mind

you have to love the fact that i will stay completely dry and feel only pain when you rape me

you should see me as property, not a human being

possible scenario:

kidnapping would be the easiest, but for a long term play, you could use the pictures and videos you made during the kidnapping to blackmail me forever. i would rather die than have my family, friends, neighbours and coworkers see naked and abused (i never told anyone about the real rape except my husband, but that was years later)

you are my therapist and abuse not just the trust i put into you....but also my mind and body

a frustrated ex bf who doesn't want to accept that it is over

a vicious neighborhood stalker

if you have any other ideas, i'm open, as long as i can be myself

sandy

several people asked me to add a character sheet, so here it goes:

name: Sandy
occupation: nurse (part time now because the children are still very young)
appearance: ~ 5' 4'' (165 cm)
~ athlectic build
~ long, blond hair
~ blue eyes
~ breasts 36 c, sagging quite a bit
~ legs long and shapely
~ ass firm and virgin
~ no scars, but two tiny stretch marks from her last pregnancy on bum
~ kind of pretty, though not a model type

i am still looking for interested roleplayers, so i am bumping my thread up again *smiles a lil' embarrassed*

well, I did have an idea for a perverted doctor/sexy nurse rp, I can hand off more info if needed.

very detailed likes and dislikes http://www.f-list.net/c/sandym/

Pmed :D Would you be up for a studnet/teacher rape-like RP? Basically I'd play the student who takes advantage of the older teacher? :) Let me know. :D

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Kiki said:
well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

so sorry....but most definitely not up my alley.....but thanks for sharing

Sandy

did i mention i REALLY love para roleplay?....and i do think i'm pretty good at that

right now i really favour the "therapist" scenario....hmmmm.....and maybe something that would happen at work

i am still looking for someone who is interested in a real detailed roleplay......someone who cares for writing and reading about all aspects of rape.....torture....humiliation and shame....and all the little details and emotions it will cause

one or two liners on the other hand don't need to reply.....i need a chance to slip into my role.....and twelf to nineteen seconds are just not enough for that

I'm curious why you feel the need to experience that kind of thing again? I've had a friend who was also raped and it's a no no subject with her. No judging just extremely curious as to why?

after years and years of therapy....group therapy and what ever i could think off to heal inside....i read an article saying that a similar experience might shock me out of it....and let me go back to the person i was before the rape. now....i'm not stupid enough to risk this r/t....so i thought....maybe a roleplay will have the same effect if it is just realistic enough

Sandy said:
after years and years of therapy....group therapy and what ever i could think off to heal inside....i read an article saying that a similar experience might shock me out of it....and let me go back to the person i was before the rape. now....i'm not stupid enough to risk this r/t....so i thought....maybe a roleplay will have the same effect if it is just realistic enough

Hi Sandy! I just wanted to offer some words of support. My father definitely abused my sister and probably myself (the memories aren't clear) and I had the great fortune of working with a good therapist who employed EMDR and several other techniques to help me arrive at a place of resolution. I'm 32 yo male, and have been working with the one therapist for 9 years.

The trick with dominance/submission and non-consensual fantasies is that they exist for both men and women independent of sexual abuse. For example, it could be you have a natural leaning toward being a submissive and would have had rape fantasies regardless of what happened to you at 19. It's also possible there are echoes that haven't fully healed from the rape which require more of your attention before embarking on this sort of experiment.

I would suggest you have a heart-to-heart conversation with your husband about what's going on for you. For example, you describe a "void" that needs to be filled...apparently by a rough non-consensual sex fantasy. Could you explain that to him, and also that you want his help figuring out if this is leftovers from the abuse or part of your natural sexuality you've been afraid or shut down from experiencing? It's possible that just talking about it will discharge a lot of the energy. It's also possible you will be opening the door for some deeper sexual connection between the two of you...just make sure to start slow, communicate, and have a safe word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom