Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaid at Land (dando20 and MiseryChord)

She gently squeezed the egg-shaped orbs, carefully tugging and moved back to suck only his flared head.

Dane couldn't hold on anymore and cummed instantly inside Serenity's mouth. He sighed smiling, feeling so very satisfied.
"Mmmm..very nice work on your first blow job...Mmm..now..show me something.."

Dane carried Serenity to the bathroom and laid her on the tub, petting her.

"I want to see your mermaid form again..."

She had no choice but to swallow the thick liquid. It was sweet tasting. When he laid her in the tub, she turned on the water and her tail appeared.

Dane smiled, massaging the lovely tail. He was surprised to see her dress vanished as well.
"I'm going to sell off the jewels and have enough money to get a new home..maybe one with a nice pool for you, my princess..hehe"

She smiled. "I can get more should we need them. That was just all I could carry without looking suspicious." A slit appeared on her tail as he rubbed and she blushed.

Dane grinned and rubbed the slit.
"I see your tail has a sweet pussy as well..good to know...and..your father will really give more if I need it?"

She moaned softly as the slit opened a bit to show bright pink insides. "Yes."

She flopped her tail a bit, her larger clit beginning to peek from inside the slit.

She whimpered softly. "Good. But I-i need you to jerk my clit." She whined, pointing to the organ. It was now elongated, similar to a thin miniscule cock.

Dane was a bit surprised that the weird organ showed up but liked how kinky it was. He got hold of it and pulled softly but firmly.
"Like this?"

Dane smiled and kept pulling the clit more and more faster and faster. Dane watched Serenity get hornier by the second, ready to cum at any minute.

A loud cry left her as she came hard, her tail flopping around in the water as she moaned out.

Dane stopped and smiled at the pleasured mermaid.
"Oh..how I missed you..now..think you want to follow me to go shopping after I have these jewels cashed?"

She smiled. "Not for several hours. I want to spend some time in my mate's arms."

Dane chuckled at Serenity's insistence of closure with Dane.
"Well..Ok..but only because you're so sexy.." Dane responded with a tweak at her nipples.

A gasp left her as he tweaked the hardened peaks. "Now why don't you join me for a bath?"

Dane smiled, removing his clothes and joined Serenity in the tub.
"Mmm..quite cozy with you.." Dane said as he wrapped his arms around her. He felt so excited with being with his mermaid as he had an erection again.

"Mmm..you know..I'm feeling quite thirsty now.." Dane said, making her breasts be filled with milk again. "Would you like to know how your milk taste?"

She looked down as she felt her breasts growing, milk beginning to spill from her swollen nipples. "Mmm yes baby." She answered, reaching up and squeezing one rounded orb. A giggle left her as a bit of milk squirted out and splattered against the tub.

Dane sucked on one of Serenity's nipples, taking some of the luscious milk. He then leaked some milk in his cupped hands and gave some to his mermaid to lick.

"Here you go, tell me how it tastes."

She lapped at it hesitantly. "It's sort of sweet but has a bit of a fishy aftertaste. Is there anyway you can change that?" She asked.

Dane concentrated, changing the taste of the milk into a vanilla flavor. He got another cupful and gave it to Serenity to sip.
"Hehe..how about now?"

Back
Top Bottom