Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaid at Land (dando20 and MiseryChord)

She groaned happily, arching to him. "Yes!" She groaned, feeling herself begin to leak around his fingers.

Dane smiled, and kept fingering her more and more, going deeper until she was satisfied.
"I bet you like having a pussy don't you..MMmm..it make you soo happy."

"I had a vagina with my tail. It just didn't feel as good to touch." She groaned.

She held onto him as he carried her, nipping his neck. "Mmm go faster baby." She moaned. "I need you in me."

Dane got in and laid her on the couch. He removed his pants as fast as he could and laid on her, entering her. He started humping fast, already giving them so much pleasure.

She panted wildly, clinging to him as he humped against her. This time was so much better than her first, she suspected because there was no pain as he entered her, only scorching pleasure.

Soon enough, Dane started cumming inside Serenity, like a geyser, going on as they both screamed in pleasure neither of them ever knew. Afterwards, he collapsed on her, panting and smiling.

"W..Wow..that...was...so incredible...did..you like it...this time?"

She smiled and kissed his sweaty forehead. "I enjoyed it immensely. Your seed is so hot." She giggled, wondering if she would become pregnant from the amount of semen he had just deposited into her.

Dane petted his mermaid and kissed her softly.
"So..you really want to be pregnant?"...

Dane smiled, amazed that she would want to be with him so soon. He then thought of something as he rubbed Serenity's breasts.
"So..you never told me you were a princess.."

She giggled. "You never asked." Was her reply as she pulled him up for a kiss, a sweet one.

Dane keeped playing with her breasts as he continued
"So..does that make me a prince?.."

A soft moan left her as he got her nipples hard. "Technically. We have to have proof of our mating to show we are together. But there is no hurry since I won't be going home much. This is my home now." She smiled.

Dane got up and had Serenity to stand up. He decided to show her around the house so she would be familiar with what is what. He first showed her all of the room, especially the bathroom where Serenity can bring her tail out. He then took some hours to show her how to cook simple things like eggs and bacon. He also showed that TV and how it works. Dane took the rest of the day to explain all that Serenity needed to know.

She took it all in with wide eyes. Finding herself to be quite the competent cook, she grinned happily, jumping into his arms. "How about you intorduce me to the bedroom love. I assume we will be spending most of our time in there." She grinned.

Dane chuckled, knowing where Serenity was going at. He led her to the bedroom. As she laid on the bed, he concentrated at her, making it that she couldn't move unless he said so.
"Don't be scared, sweetie.."

Dane got on the bed and kissed her more as he massaged her breasts more. He then made another change on her, having her breasts slowly filled with sweet milk.

She groaned as she felt the heaviness in her breast as they swelled with milk. "What is this?" She asked curiously, having never saw it before as little beads of white began leaking from her swelling nipples.

Dane smiled as he saw the milk leaking from her enlarged breasts.
"It's milk..sweet, sweet milk..you feed it to your young.."

Dane let the milk flow a bit more, seeing her naked body stained with the white nectar.

She looked down at the rivulets of white that were now covering her breasts. "Why did it start? I am not with child that I know of." She asked, bewildered.

Dane leaned to her breasts and sucked on them feverishly, enjoying the sweet nectar pouring in his mouth. After a while he let go, stopping the flow.
"Sorry..I made you leak milk. I just wondered how nice it would taste...it oddly had a small hint of fish.."

She blushed. "I am sorry it tastes bad. Could you change it?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom