Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Angel is Looking: Searching for RP Partners (Updated 7/5/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlandAngel

Super-Earth
My name is HighlandAngel2. Note that I have a job and therefore you may not get a reply every single day but I do try. I really do. Now then, I do have a forum search on here already but I will just reiterate my likes and dislikes.

I love a partner who is willing to plot with me. Plot is a necessary thing in a role play and though I don't mind smut, I like to at least try to keep it an even mix of smut and story, just so it can progress. This thread is going to show all of my plot ideas which are all welcome for discussion and open to tweaking. I just want a reliable partner who is willing to create a world with me. I prefer darker settings, playing against darker roles and love the idea of evil not always being defeated because evil exists in the real world. My limits are no scat, no vore, no extreme mutilation, and no furries. For a detailed list, please check out my F-List I really don't like playing characters opposite things covered in fur. My only exception would be a twist on Beauty and the Beast but that's about it. I ask that you please respect my limits for I will respect yours. I would prefer that my partners write at least a paragraph. It keeps the story going and its nice to read more than just a couple of sentences.

Please have proper grammar and spelling 99% of the time, otherwise it is difficult for me to read. If I have not responded to you, I don't mind you sending me a message but if you send me messages constantly day after day then it just drives me away from wanting to even reply because I've been haggled. Writer's block happens to everyone and I will tell you if I am not feeling the role play. Please do not drop me. Its very annoying. I will wait a week and if you have not replied in a week I will send you one message. If I don't get a response then I won't be bothered. If you do return, I will gladly try again with you. I'm here to role play and while being dropped is annoying, I also know that people have real lives and that sometimes its hard to get to a computer or get on the internet.

A lot of my plots have very dark and disturbing themes. Non-consent/rape, gang rape, brutality, violence, war. I find those things interesting and disturbing and I do enjoy description so if you're well versed in that, I'll be grateful. Again, none of my plots are set in stone so don't be afraid to ask to change something. I do enjoy lighter stuff to so if you're wanting to do something that is more romantic or happier, I'm up for it if I like the idea. Don't be shy. I love hearing ideas from others. And the worst I can say is no right? That being said, here are my plots.

Darker Plots:

The Unwilling Bride (Medieval and possibly Fantasy)
Born and raised as the sole heir to the throne, Princess Naveen is used to being in charge. With the sudden death of her father, she is unprepared for the great army that comes in the night, storms the castle and overtakes it. The man in charge is a handsome but cruel king who sees the beauty as nothing more than a pawn to gain control of her people more easily. He intends to have sons by her and many of them and wants to make her his in every way possible. He forces her into marriage, though really, he is Naveen's master and she must do as she is told, or her people may suffer for it.

Trusting the Wrong Man (Modern)
Katie has always been a good girl. She has always had good grades, always been the daughter that her parents adored. She was a golden child but she had a secret. She had been talking to this man online. A man she had never met and when he says they should meet, she agrees, not knowing that he was really the head of a sex trafficking ring and he sees the pretty teen as a great addition to his growing slave population.

Her Husband the Monster (Modern) (CRAVING!)
She was only seventeen when she met the guy she married. Young and in love, she thought he was perfection. He was rich where she was poor, he spoiled her, made her feel important and loved and special. She married him when she was eighteen, still a virgin, still sure she had met prince charming. All of that changed however, on her wedding night and she realized what a monster she had truly married. ---- This story could turn into a happy ending if we did a few years with her trapped in this abusive marriage, slowly trying to make a way out for herself. Escaping and maybe doing the story on when she escapes. But I really want to focus on the abuse and the betrayal she suffers when she realizes the man she has been seeing and is now married to, was not the man he appeared to be.

Snow White and the Seven Thieves (Medieval, possibly fantasy)
When her stepmother the Queen tries to kill her, a young princess runs away into the woods beyond the castle, determined to not come back. She happens upon a band of thieves. To long without a woman, they decide to protect her and in exchange, she becomes their plaything.

Father's Whore
Divorce had strange effects on people. Her dad had gone from happy and full of life to withdrawn and cold. WHen her mother didn't want her, he had taken full custody, letting her stay in the same home she had grown up, and go to the same school. One night, having her boyfriend over, the two of them are making out on the couch and her father walks in, seeing the boy's hand on her breast. He is angry and after casting the boyfriend out, he means to teach his daughter a lesson. (Cliched yeah but couldn't think of a better plot for a father x daughter scene. Plus its my only one)

Immortal
He is the God of Darkness, Lord of all that is decrepit and dead. She is the Goddess of Spring, the complete opposite of him. Full of light and happiness and innocence. He means to have her for himself. And he does. He kidnaps her and brings her to his world of darkness, determined to make her his.

Revenge
It started out simply. After being fucked over by the CEO and fired despite putting in all the work, a man decides he is going to take his revenge out and seduce the pristine virginal college-aged daughter of the CEO. He manages to go to London where she is attending Oxford. Targeting her. What better way to revenge himself then to take the virginity of a girl who's father means to pawn her off to one of his sycophantic executives. A good catholic girl, the man that enters her life is so sure of himself, so handsome and so sexual that its hard for her to resist but she does try. Witty and sure of herself, she is sure he is just a playboy that is after her because she is playing hard to get. Eventually she agrees to go out on a date with him and one date turns into her biggest nightmare.

Psychopath
A perfect boyfriend. That was what she thought she was getting in him. Sweet and loving and he made her happy. But he had a terrible secret. He was a serial killer and he meant to ensure that she remained his, no matter what. At first, she was unaware of his darkness but one night that all changes. This story is more complex than just him killing people she loves. It's about the way he manages to manipulate her and do all these horrible things before her, even treat her badly, yet still she clings to him. Perhaps, at first it is to save those she knows, but soon it may be because it secretly thrills her.

More Romantic Plots

Mated (Medieval Fantasy or Modern Fantasy)
The daughter of the Alpha is arranged to mate with the Alpha of the neighboring pack. Forced to uproot and become the Alpha's mate in a new pack, she finds the transition difficult. The mating is an arranged one and there is no love but there is lust. She feels her body give over to his needs and wants, wanting them for herself. Exploring passion with him becomes their bond and the more she spends time with him, the more she finds herself falling in love. She finds herself in the midst of a dangerous plot to overthrow him and with human hunters searching for them, not to mention being the outsider of a new pack, it is a lot for a young woman to handle, but she is determined to make this Mating more than just a political arrangement.

Immortal
He is the God of Darkness, Lord of all that is decrepit and dead. She is the Goddess of Spring, the complete opposite of him. Full of light and happiness and innocence. He means to have her for himself. And he does. He kidnaps her and brings her to his world of darkness, determined to make her his. (A plot that can be romantic or dark and disturbing, hence placed twice)

The Virgin Widow (Western)
The west was notorious for killing men and women unable to handle its harshness. She came to the west to start a new life but when circumstances left her with no protection, a lecherous man tricked her and married her, determined to have his way. Only he was unable to perform and beat her for it. Treated no better than a slave, she worked for two years, cooking, cleaning and being beaten for every time he was unable to stand at attention. Then he died. Now free, and with her own land, the woman makes the best of her situation and when a man comes onto her land, claiming to be the long lost younger brother of her dead husband, she doesn't believe it but allows him to stay on as a hand. But this man is wanting more than his brother's land. He also wants his brother's widow and sets about seducing the little fiery vixen. Unaware of her virginal state.

The Playboy's Baby
He was a playboy. The type that had multiple women hanging on his arm. He was good at loving and leaving and was no match for the innocent waitress whom he manages to get into his bed after only a few dates and takes her virginity, leaving the next morning for a business trip and leaving her with something he didn't think he'd left behind. Six months later, she manages to find him and corners him, revealling her pregnant belly. She is insistent that the baby is his, but even though he's not apt to believe her, he is willing to still have her in his bed. She tries not to let herself fall in love with him but as her due date grows near, she hopes she can turn him into the family man and get him to fall in love with her and become a single woman type of man.

----------​

If you have any plots, don't be afraid to tell me! Message me please if you care to RP anything :) Just know I'm craving something dark and twisted at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom