Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Only Friends (riverrust & blakkatt07)

riverrust

Super-Earth
Jason rolled up to the curb in his Jeep Renegade; an old model, but well loved. No doors provided him excellent freedom of entering and exiting, and thus, he vaulted out of the Jeep and jogged up to his girlfriend's house. Not one to be too concerned about his appearance - he didn't need to be - he ran his fingers through his dark hair and knocked at the door. At 6'-4", Jason cut quite a figure. Slender, but fit, he stood straight, yet at ease. His clean-shaven face looked rugged, like the terrain he explored whenever he could.

Stretching, he yawned and looked around while he waited. He was impatient to see his girlfriend who had been away. He didn't just miss her lighthearted and sweet personality, he was beside himself with lust for that body he loved. Now, as he stood on the stoop, he realized that he was in quite the condition. He didn't want to jump her bones as soon as they were alone. He chided himself for not taking matters into hand before he came over.

Christine had been relaxing on the couch, listening to music. Her older sister was due back from her trip today, or at least had been due back. She'd called early that morning to say her flight was snowed in for the next couple of days and had asked her to relay the news to Jason. Christine had promised she would do so but unknowing to her sister, she had no real intention of doing that.

When she heard the knocking on the door, she stood and smoothed out her tank top and shorts. She ran a hand through her blonde locks as she walked over to the door. She was quite a curvy girl. In fact she was a little more blessed up top than her sister, even at her height of 5'11. She already had figured it was Jason at the door but prepared a surprised face as she opened the door. "Hey Jason. What a pleasant surprise."

"Hey Christine!" Jason said, enthusiastically. He stepped inside and looked around, then turned back to the pretty blonde. He never failed to notice how tall she was, and though he never let on, it was something he found very attractive about her. "So...happy to have your sister home?" he asked. Smiling, he tried to keep his eyes off Christine's assets; a difficulty he rarely was able to overcome. "So, what have you been up to? Anything new...boyfriend, maybe?" he asked playfully. Again his eyes dropped to her chest, and he had to turn away and walk toward the living room. "Knock it off!" he told himself, as he dropped onto the couch. "Is she upstairs?" he asked.

She didn't miss his constant staring at her chest. After all, she was quite proud of her chest. She locked the door after he was inside. "Oh nothing much. No new boyfriend unfortunately." She made her voice sound like she was bummed about not having a boyfriend but she really wasn't. She watched him drop onto the couch and shook her head at his question. "She's not home yet. Her plane was delayed. I would have called you before you got over here but she didn't give me your number."

She was going to take full advantage of her sister not being home to see about seducing Jason. Innocently, she dropped right onto his lap. "But you're already here so you might as well stick around and wait. Plus...she wouldn't be happy that you left her sister all alone instead of keeping me company." From where she sat on his lap, he would have a very good view down her shirt of the ample cleavage.

Jason furrowed his brows at the news. "Really...well...damn," he said, "That's a bummer. Well, I guess I should..." Suddenly, Christine was on his lap. He gasped as she knocked a bit of wind out of him. Not only that, but her ass, landing on his lap, sent an aching shock through his blue balls, reminding him again that he should have jacked off earlier. "Whoa!" Jason exclaimed, laughing, "What's this?" As she spoke, his eyes became glued to the fleshy melons that stretched her tank top. "Uh, well...I don't know that I'd be much company," he argued, "but, whatever." He didn't know what to do with himself, and he suddenly cringed at the knowledge that her shapely ass was causing his cock to grow. "So, what shall we do?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't notice the rock he was growing. "Damn! I wonder if she blabs everything to her sister?" he worried. "Just what I'd need."

Christine grinned when she saw his eyes become practically glued to her tits. And she definitely noticed his erection. So she wiggled her ass against him. In a teasing yet innocent way at that. "Oh I'm sure you'll be plenty company. I'm not that hard to keep happy." She gently ran a hand through his hair. "You've got such soft hair. Does my sister know?"

Jason had to shake his head slightly in wonder, as he tried to look away from the big tits jiggling beside him. Turning his head, his eyebrows shot up as Christine wiggled her ass on his lap. "What the hell?!" he screamed inwardly. He told himself to get it together; to just maintain. Turning back to the voluptuous blonde, he instantly found her fingers in his hair. A chill ran through him, and he felt gooseflesh rising on his arms. "Uhhh, yeah..," he chuckled, "of course...she touches my hair lots of times," he said, gritting his teeth at how goofy that sounded. He wanted desperately to adjust his cock, so uncomfortable was it in his briefs. "Hey, um...want toooo...I don't know, go for a walk or something?" he asked in an animated way. "Hmm...maybe you could slide over a bit...my leg is falling asleep," he lied.

She knew her ass wiggling had the reaction she wanted. "No. I'm not one for taking walks. It's boring. We can have more fun here." She almost purred. When he asked her to slide over, instead of asking which leg of his was falling asleep, she moved so that she could straddle him. Of course, this movement would put the crotch of her shorts right over his bulging erection. She knew she was getting wet just from being so close to him. But she knew soon enough he would know too since she didn't wear any underwear, so it wouldn't be long before her wetness would seep through her shorts.

"Oh!" gasped Jason. "So...this is better, I guess," he said, trying to look away from her face. Presently he began to chuckle. "Ahh..ha ha...I get it," he said, rolling his eyes. "OK, OK...you freaked me out...you got me," he acknowledged. "Now, let's put an end to...." He paused and his heart fluttered. "Uh...." There was no mistaking it. He could feel her wetness on his cock, which now was pressing into her crotch. His breath seemed to leave him as he looked her in the eyes. He tried to move, but that only caused his dick to rub deeper between her legs. "Uh, look Christine...I'm not sure what to say," he licked his dry lips. "You know...your sister will be home anytime now. We should probably stop joking around." But, the walls of his defense were beginning to erode, and he realized that the head of his cock was now wet with his own precum.

She moaned as his cock rubbed deeper between her legs. "Who said I'm joking around? I definitely didn't. We're both obviously in great need and surely you didn't really have plans to bang my sister once she got home, did you?" She grinded her hips against his, causing her wetness to rub against his cock. "You take care of me and I'll take care of you. Didn't you ever wonder why I never got mad at you for looking at my tits?" She pushed her body against his, leaning over to nibble at his ear.

Jason was speechless, but the only realistic answer began to form in his mind. His cock was now as hard as it had ever been, and he felt the warm rush of passion flooding through him. His breath became short as she nibbled at his ear. "But...your sister!" he protested weakly, tilting his head and sighing. Without thinking, he began to clench his buttocks and thrust upward with his hips, rhythmically. He began to caress her neck with his lips, as his hands, of their own accord, slid down to cup her butt cheeks. "Your sister..," he whispered, as he pulled her closer and ran his fingers up and down the crack of her ass through her shorts.

She kept nibbling at his ear even as he protested about her sister. Christine moaned as she felt his lips against her neck and his fingers running along her ass. "My sister....will never know. I won't tell her if you won't tell. It'll be between me and you. Let me be your dirty little secret." She purred in his ear as she ground her hips against his. "I've been thinking about you all day Jason...."

"Damn, Christine...I shouldn't be doing this...I'm serious!" He was serious. He felt very guilty. He had always been true to his girlfriend, and she to him, or so he thought. nevertheless, as his fingers slid further down her crack, he knew they were just a fabric from her asshole. "Oh, man...it's useless," he admitted. He pressed his fingers into her crack and pulled her yet closer, continuing to thrust up against her, feeling wetness now on his ball sack. He pulled back his head and looked her in the eyes. "All day, huh? I've got you beat...I've been thinking about you from the beginning." His pressed his lips against hers.

Christine moaned as he thrust against her still. She kissed him back, grinning to herself after hearing he'd been thinking about her since the beginning. She moved her hips against him, moaning into the kiss. Her hands played with his hair and traced down his chest and arms. She was in much need....of him....

Jason had to pull away from the sensual kiss in order to breath. He tried to calm himself, but his excitement was growing rapidly, and his breaths came in little short gasps. As was his way when he was this worked up, he freely gave voice to his desires. Squeezing her buns and rubbing her crotch, he planted little kisses all over her face. "Oh my gosh, Christine," he whispered. "This ass of yours...from day one I've been craving it, dying to eat it and tongue your tight asshole."

Christine moaned as he kissed all over her face. "You're quite welcome to it. I'm all yours Jason." Her hands continued rubbing along his arms. "From day one, I've fantasized about having you to myself.....I play with myself at night.....your name on my lips as I cum."

"Ohh...wow!" Jason said. "How fucking hot! And let me tell you, you might not believe how big a load I shoot when I jack off to thoughts of you." His balls had begun to ache dully, and he felt himself shivering at the intensity of his feelings. He left her butt and took the hem of her tank top, lifting it up and off, and tossing it aside. "Oh my!" he said with eyes wide, as he watched her sizable tits fall out and bounce slightly. Like magnets her breasts drew his hands, and he squeezed and kneaded them lovingly. Her tiny taut nipples called for his lips to suck and tweak them with his tongue.

Christine moaned at hearing the possibility of him shooting a big load to thoughts of her and it seemed to just make her pussy gush in response. She arched her back, pushing her breasts further against him. "Mmm...that's it baby. You get to enjoy me in the flesh now." She purred. Her hands reached between them to rub at his erection and begin undoing his jeans.

Jason kissed her nipples, then drew away, laying his head on the back of the couch and relaxing so Christine could undo his jeans. "Damn..," he groaned, "I don't want this to end," said. Eyes closed, he ran his fingers through her hair. "You are fantastic," he told her. "How did I end up with...oh well," he reflected, "being able to fuck both of you is a treat beyond measure." He breathed slowly in anticipation as she undid his pants. "Christine," he said softly, "Your sister never wanted me to lick her ass, or buttfuck her for that matter." He shook his head. "To think of all those times I dreamed of your ass...."

Christine only grinned as she undid his jeans. "Well my sister is the more vanilla between the two of us." She tugged at his jeans, wanting to get them off. "I have no problem with anal. Long as you fuck my pussy too." She winked

Jason smiled. "Here, let me stand up...," he said. "Ha! Fuck your pussy too? Only if you let me eat it before each fuck!" he said with a wink. Standing, he turned to face the couch so she could sit down, if she wanted. Feeling incredibly lusty and anxious, he clasped his hands behind his head and waited for Christine to get his pants off. He wondered what she would think of his cock. Her sister was pretty fond of it. Her favorite sex act was sucking him off; even above being fucked. He thought that was odd, but he didn't lose anything because of it. Jason was proud of his dick. It was certainly sizable, but primarily, he like the shape. He was cut, no foreskin, and his fine helmet sat atop a thick straight shaft.

Christine removed his jeans and freed his cock. She kissed the tip before taking his cock in her mouth and sucking on it. She wasn't going to do it long, she just wanted to get it prepped to fuck her. She was quite impressed with the size. But then again, she'd heard about how big it was from her sister. She licked it from base to tip before looking at him. "Oh I'd love you to eat my pussy. I am curious. How much of your monster can my sister take?"

Jason exhaled another deep breath as his cock popped out of his shorts. "Mmm..," he moaned, as the air cooled his hot dick. He immediately sensed the ample flow of precum that leaked from his head and down his shaft. He let himself relax a moment, but was shocked back to life by Christine's lips on his glistening, sensitive helmet. He buckled over a bit as she sucked the head into her mouth, but recovered to enjoy her sucking the rest of his cock into her mouth. Jason heard her talking, but as in a dream. He ran his fingers through her hair and watched her head bob her head on his dick. "Don't you worry," he assured her, "I'm gonna eat your pussy till you scream." He moaned and gasped as she sucked him. "Hmm...interesting question," he laughed. "You won't say anything to her?" He looked into her eyes. "Well, she can't take it all - which is a bummer - but, she's getting better. I once did her in the ass, and I sank most of it in...strange."

Christine stood up with a grin. "Most of it in? Hmm....Well I believe I can take more of it in my pussy definitely." She purred as she nipped at his ear again before pushing down her shorts. "Gonna eat til I scream huh? Who told you that I'm a screamer?" She winked as she stroked his cock teasingly. "Here on the couch or up in my room?"

"Ahh, I like to hear that," Jason said. "Although, I hope it's more difficult to get my cock up your ass...I'm willing to work really hard at it," he chuckled. He licked his lips as she dropped her shorts. "Well, nobody told me, but if you weren't a screamer before, you will be once I get my lips on your clit." Quite content to savor the time they had, Jason gazed at Christine's snatch as she tugged on his dick. "Um, well, I'll tell ya...I'd be willing to fuck you all over the house."

Back
Top Bottom