Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild Irish Rose (wolvenrogue and JoyViolet92)

The feeling of the cool water flowing over and around them was wonderful as their naked bodies lay so close they were almost as one. He kissed her passionately. "Now this is how to spend a hot afternoon!" he said "save the work for the cool of the morning." He knew all too well that the work would there when they go home and they would wake to do it all over again. Life on the farm was hard but healthy and now thanks to the arrival of Aiden it could be fun, very fun, at times. Looking at the place of the sun in the sky, he knew they had best be getting back. The animals would need bedding down, and then there was supper to cook. before a peaceful evening on the back porch or in front of the fire depending on the weather. "we need to get back." He kissed her one last time, before putting his arm around her and leading her back to the house.

Aiden laughed at his comment about how to spend a hot afternoon. She kissed him back, hard. And let him led her back to the house. When they got inside, she pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. "I'll cook tonight" she whispered against his lips. She smiled and walked toward the wash room, gathering their clothes to wash them, wiggling her ass, teasing him.

"Thats fine! he said..."Pick a chicken for meat. Vegitables are in the cellar. " He headed out to the barn to bed them down. He hadn't done this naked before, but since Aiden had been here he was getting used to being that way. It took him about two hours to feed the cows and bed them down, feed the poultry, and bring th ehorses inside the barn. Muddy and tired he headed back to the house. When came in the door to the washroom, he could smell the cooking. He kicked off his muck boots outside and walked straight to the tube and climbed in. He was shocked to find it hot. "Aiden! " he called out. "I'm back"

She finished washing her dirty shirt and pulled it down over her head, it was wet but that was better than killing and plucking the chicken. She got all of the food and started to cook it. She filled the wash tub and boiled some water to make it warm. She figured bob would like a hot bath. When she heard him called her she walked back into the wash room and stood in the doorway. "Hey sexy, I'm glad your back." She smiled at him.

He looked over and seeing her in the shirt, dirty from killing a chicken, he said "Your wonderful! but I like you better naked! shall we share the tub and wash up for dinner? It smells really good." He held his arms out to her and stood up. His cock was standing straight out at her having begun to get hard just from her walking in the room. "I would be happy if you never wore clothes when your home, but I know cleaning a chicken is kinda messy." he said smiling. He thought to himself that coming home to he would be easy. It made hard work worth it all.

She smiled at him and pulled the dirty shirt over her head. She walked over to him and stepped in the tub. She kissed him "mmm I'll stay naked then" she muttered against his lips. She pressed her body against his and rubbed his back. "I'll do anything to make you rush home to me." She smiled

He took the soap and started sudsing her. He loved the feel of soap-slippery skin against his. His cock was now fully erect again and poking her in the belly and the bottoms of her breasts. He kissed her as he continued washing. As much as he wanted to have sex there and then, he knew dinner needed tending too and it would soon be time to eat. He rinsed her off and kissed her neck and shoulders and then got out. They didn't bother drying off, but just headed back out to the kitchen when he sat down at the table.

She Smiled at he walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. "I'll get your food" she said as she got some food on his plate. She put it in front of him and smile "I hope it taste good" she got herself a plate and sat down next to him. She started eating and smiled

As he began to eat, his eyes kept wandering to he naked body. Finally he took her hand and had her sit facing him in his lap. He pulled her plate next to hers and began to feed her. Smiling at her he said "This is where you belong". His cock was hard at that point and trapped between them and laying along the length of her slit. He kissed her in between bites of food. " I just don't know how I survived without you" he said.

She smiled at him as she sat in his lap. She at the food he was feeding her "I know I do. And you don't have to worry about that anymore, I'm here and I don't plan on leaving." She kissed him softly and caressed his face.

He couldn't believe that this beautiful woman had just appeared in his life, but here she was face to face and skin to skin with him. When they had finished eating, he just sat and kissed her gently and massaged her pert breasts. It was hot in the kitchen so he picked her up in his arms and took her out on the porch and sat in the swing with her across his lap. As he sat her down he lowered her carefully over his cock and cradled her in his arms.dies moved against one another, slowly building their passion. As they swung their bodies moved against one another, and he became more and more aroused. He decided not to allow himself to actively take her but just to let the slow gentle motions carry them away.

Maeve loved the way he would just pick her up and do whatever he wanted with her. Most men were "afraid" of her because of her temper, but not him. She thought she must have been going crazy to have fallen for someone she'd just barely met. But there she was on a swing, making sweet slow love to a man that had captured her heart in a few days. She touched him all over, wanting to feel all of him. She kissed his tender lips passionately.

As they sat out on the swing, watching the fireflies over the field, He layed her back against his chest while still buried deep inside her. He massaged her breasts and played at her nipples. He could feel her wetness drip down on his body. Out by the barn he heard a horse whinny and got an idea. "Have you ever been on horseback?" he asked.

Aiden was enjoying being so close to someone, she'd never been this close to someone before. She ran her hands down his chest, loving the feeling of it. Every time he touched her body, her heart skipped. She smiled at him, "yes I have, a few times. You'd have to help me though." She winked at him. The thought of then riding a horse together seemed amazing.

Feeling spontaneous, Bob said simply "Lets do it!" lifted her off his lap and walked her to the barn. His wet slippery cock bobbing up and down the whole way. Despite the dark, he went in the barn and was out with a horse in minutes. He slung a blanket over its back and hopped on without a saddle. Reaching down he took her hand and lifted her up as though she was made of feathers. He lowered her over his cock again facing backward and looking him in the face. He reached down and pulled her legs up so they wrapped around his back, and cradled her in his arms. Being an excellent horseman he was able to steer the horse with only his legs, and with a quick squeeze, they were off. The sensation was amazing every motion of the horse caused his cock to slide with in her. He kissed her deeply and asked "You ok?"

She laughed as they walked to the barn. She knew that riding the horse would simulate her body. Thinking of it, she felt her wetness slide down her legs more than it already was. Once she was on his lap and his cock inside her she clung to his body. Having him inside her made her body feel on fire, she had a burning desire in her and it was about to explode. When the horse started moving, bobs cock slid in and out of her. She moaned aloud "ah.. Yeah, I'm... Okay. Are you?" She answered him, she felt her orgasm already starting to approach.

Seeing the look of excitement on her face he was well prepared for the impending event, and having cum so many times already today, his endurance was beginning to build. "just let it go honey! he said "there are plenty more where that came from. Feeling her clenching at him was simply amazing. He slowed the pace of the horse as he watched her eyes for signs of another climax. He wanted her to cum until she begged for mercy.

She looked at him with pure lust, her eyes seductive. Her whole body was running wild. She felt the first wave of her orgasm come, squeezing his cock tight. She closed her eyes and her eyebrows came together as she let out a loud moan. After her orgasm had past, she greedily kissed him. She wanted him all the more, she wanted to feel his hands on her, his lips on her. "I can go all night" she muttered against his lips, breathing heavily.

" Do your best" he said laughing as he squeezed the horse and it picked up the pace a bit breaking into a canter. The rhythm of this pace by the horse caused a hard penetration followed by a series of little bumps repeated over and over. It was doing unspeakable things to Bob and he hoped it was equally enticing things to Aiden. One thing was sur they were covering much more ground, and were about to leave the farm and would soon be riding naked together on public lands.

Aiden didn't know where the horse was going, nor did she care. Ass she cared about was the man she was seated upon. He was simply amazing and he took her breath away. She never knew was he was going to do, and she love it. Because she had just had an orgasm, her next full one might take a bit. The penetration that the horse was causing was making her have little mini orgasms, her clit was so sensitive and it just kept contracting. She moaned and kissed bob hard, hoping that it wouldn't bother his directing the horse. She bit his lip and pulled, her breast bouncing against his chest

Suddenly he slowed the horse to a very slow walk and the horse began to enter a crystal clear, perfectly still lake. Its surface was like glass and reflected the trees and the full moon perfectly. As they got deeper in it was apparent that the water was pleasantly warm, and being completely alone the only sound was that of the frogs. Once up to their chest Bob tumbled off the horse taking her with him and letting her ride him still impaled while he swam on his back. This was an entirely different sensation, but one that was at the same time slow and gentle but heavenly sensual.

The water felt amazing in her body and she giggled as bob tumbled of the horse and too her with him. Their body's still intertwined, she slowly raised herself off of him and then slid back down. The sensation had been entirely different but she liked the romance of it, it intimacy of it. She traces her fingers across his muscles on her chest as she smiled down at him. "May I stay with you forever?" She asked him out of nowhere. She knew she was developing deep feelings for this man, and she didn't want to ever leave.

"If it pleases you yes! What you didn't ask was if I would let you go!" His eyes sparked at the implied joke. He wouldn't say it, but truth be told, wild horses couldn't tear her away from him at this moment. "Morning will be here before we know it, he said looking at the position of the moon in the sky. We had best get home." He pulled her back on the horse, again securely anchored to him by his cock and the rode for home. When they arrived. He lifted her off the horse and let her down on the porch. I will meet you in my bed in 5 minutes he said and then he rode for the barn to put the horse away.

Her heart leaped with joy as he said he'd let her stay. That's all she wanted, to be by his side, or on top of him, for the rest of her life. The ride home took its toll on her body, but the time they arrived at the house all she wanted to do was finish was the horse started, right then and there. But she decided to wait. "Okay dont leave me waiting too long" she joked. She walked into the house and found his room, she laid in the bed, waiting his return. She was ready for him, her juices running down to her ass and onto his bed

Bob bedded down the horse and headed back from the barn to the house unaware that a pair of eyes was watching from the edge of the field. He climbed the stairs two at a time, and made his way down the hall to the door of his room which stood open and was greeted by a heavenly sight. There on his own be lay a vision of loveliness Illuminated y the moonlight from the window, which formed extremely erotic shadows as it met Aiden's curvy form. Her nipples stood up and cast shadows on her breasts, and most erotic of all the moisture of her excitement glistened and shown on her thighs. Having kicked off his shoes at the door, and being naked He crawled onto the bed and in between her open thighs his lips meeting hers just as his hard cock met with her soft wet folds. He pressed into her and devoured her lips in on fluid motion.

Back
Top Bottom