Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild Irish Rose (wolvenrogue and JoyViolet92)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
1830: Bob Harder was a simple man, a farmer in central Pennsylvania, he was up before the sun each day and gave the earth a good days work. He had been married to Heather two years when the small pox epidemic hit and she left this earth. The light in the good man's eyes left with her. He kept on working, but it was without a purpose now. He spent many a night wondering what the Good Lord had in mind for him. But he didn't give up. He was well respected in the small town of Johnstown PA. He wasn't alone in the wondering as to why he of all people had to face such a loss. His wife had been pregnant at the time, and he had lost them both. Despite his situation, he was a handsome man with a strong back and arms like most men's legs, with a strength born of hard work and healthy living.

That night was not unlike any other. That is until he heard a ruckas in the barn. He picked up his shot gun put on his boots and headed out to see what had happened in his longjohns. He wasn't expecting company.

Aidan was an Irish Immigrant girl at the age of 20, with a bit of a temper. She had waist length fire red hair and bright green eyes. She came to in New York, in the hopes of having a new life. She arrived with nothing and after a month in the city nearly starved. She was forced to stowed away on an Erie Canal barge and got off near Johnstown. The first night she was nearly raped by a drunken man. Putting up a fight, she kicked him in the groin and managed to get away. Terrified she ran for awhile, running into the country side. She finally spotted a barn at the top of a hill. She snuck into the barn, hoping to steal some food as she was starving. She looked everywhere, finally finding a bucket of apples. Grateful she grabbed a few and sat down, starting to eat.

He couldn't understand why his hounds were barking at the barn door. They didn't chase rabbits at night. They had the chickens awake, and they were fluttering all about, as were the geese and ducks. In total it made one hellish racket. “Red, Bigfoot! Be quiet! The dogs were well behaved and heeded their master, but remained on full alert. What ever was in the barn would not escape him tonight. Pushing open the door open, he held out his lantern and peered into the darkness He saw nothing unusual inside, that is until he looked at the apple barrel. There were two cores laying out on the floor. Looking close they weren't even brown. They were fresh. Someone was in the barn.

“I know you are in here! Show yourself or I'll send in the hounds! You got just 5 seconds!”

Aidan hid behind a wooden shelf once she hurt the hounds barking, knowing the owner of the house would be coming to investigate why they've were making such a noise. Terrified of dogs and knowing that their master wasn't bluffing about sending them at her.

She poked her head around the shelf so he could see her. "Don't send the hounds, it won't be necessary. I'll just be leaving now" she stepped out aiming to leave and be on her way.

Bob took a step forward as he saw the fire orange hair down to her wait and the emerald eyes. She was dirty and had a strange accent, but didn't seem much of a threat. "I wouldn't recommend that" he said in soft voice. You see these here hounds have been itchin to get at you for better than an hour. You wouldn't make it ten yards. So why don't you step out here and tell me just what your doing in my barn besides eaten my apples. You might have come to the house and asked ifin you was hungry." He waited a minute for her to gather up her courage and comply.

She looked at him, she could tell he was a hard working man. She took in his looks and his body, a dashing man he was. "I ran here for shelter, I was attacked by a man in Johnstown. I didn't dare go up to your door, I don't know you and I will not be attacked again." She said confidently, giving him a worming look.

He was impressed that such diminutive and young woman, finding herself in difficult circumstances would be quite so confident. "Well see here young lady, if that is indeed what you are, I have no plans to harm you or even let the dogs have you, but I'll thank you to show some respect. I work hard to keep this farm, and I'll not have it pillaged. I don't mind helping, but I won't be robbed. So get yourself up to the house. You seem in a bad way. You'll get a bath, a meal, and a warm bed tonight, and in that order. We'll see about tomorrow, tomorrow. either that or you can take your chances with the hounds. Suit yourself." He turned and started walking back to the house. True it was late, but his sleep was already interrupted. After a few paces he looked back to see if she was following.

She was offended by him saying that she might not be a young lady, but him offering her a bath, meal, and bed , made her not comment on it. She didn't want to do anything to change his mind. She watched as he started toward his house taking a moment to grab her dress and pull it up a little so she wouldn't trip on it. She started after him, following him slowly.

Seeing her follow, he said "Good decision" As they approached the house, He lead her to the back of the house where there was a room they used for bathing and laundry. "You'll have to help," he said "go to the pump and draw water and fill the wash tub, while I build a fire in the stove." He handed her a bucket. "the pump is just out that door."

He put a couple logs in the stove and set them alight. Then when she had filled the tub, dipped out a pail and put it on the stove to boil. He set out a cake of soap and a plain cotton towel. When the water was boiling he poured it back in the tub to warm it. he went to his closet and came back with an old soft cotton shirt of his. He handed it to her. "Now get out of those filthy clothes and wash up, then when your dry put on the shirt." he turned and left the room. It had no door but he went off into the kitchen and out of sight.

Aiden grabbed the bucket and walked out side to pump the water. She pumped and pumped the water into the bucket, finally filling it. She was strong but still barely lifted the bucket off of the ground. Finally getting it into the room she watched as he boiled some of the water and poured the water into the wash tub. After he poured the boiled water into the was tub she said "thank you."

Making sure that he was out of the room and that he couldn't see her, she stripped her dirty clothes and lowered her body into the was tub. The water felt amazing, she hadn't had a shower in a few weeks and was so grateful for it. She took the soap and washed herself with it continuously, trying to wash all of the dirt and stink from her. She wet her hair and began to wash her hair with the soap.
After washing the soap out of her hair, she stepped out of the wash tub. She grabbed the cotton towel and dryed herself. She looked at the shirt he left, noticing that it wasn't as long as a dress, she scowled slightly but was thankful for something clean so she pulled it down over her head.

She walked into the next room and looked at him. "Thank you for the bath, I really needed it. "

While she was washing, he had boiled a few potatoes with some dried meat, and a carrot and made a simple stew. It wasn't fancy, but it was hot and he set a bowl on the table for her with a large spoon. he poured her a cup of coffee. and sat down at the table with her. The shirt wasn't very pretty, but at least she was mostly decent. "Have you anywhere to go? he asked. "This is no place for a woman alone as you have already found out." He sat with her while she ate and listened to what she had to say.

She sat at the table and started eating, trying to eat as a lady. After chewing her food, she answered "no I don't. I left Ireland for New York. I didn't last long and quickly became homeless and nearly starved. I got on a Erie Canal and got off near Johnstown. I walked around and an drunken man tried to take advantage of me, I kicked him in his groin and ran to your barn." She said to him with an confident tone. She finished her meal and started to drink the coffee he had sat in front of her.

"I'm sorry this country has treated you so poorly" he said. "Come let me show you where you may sleep" We'll talk some more in the morning. "Breakfast is at 5 am" he said pointing to the windup clock on the wall. "That just 4 hours from now we both best get some rest." He lead her up the stairs to a small bedroom in the eves of the house. The furnishings were simple but sturdy, and the bed was clean and soft. " I will knock on your door when I get up. Good night"

"It's alright, I understand that not all people are like that, like you. You've treated me very nicely and I appreciate it." She answered him. She followed him up the stairs to the room he was going to let her sleep in. After he left, she crawled into the bed and fell asleep fast. She awoke to the knock on her door four hours later. She wasn't ready to get up and she was frustrated. She angrily got up and opened the door.

Bob woke tired, having been up half the night with his unexpected guest. As he passed her door, he knocked as promised and went down to the kitchen, lit a fire in the stove and busied himself cooking . When there was no sign of his guest he returned to the door and knocked harder. "Are you awake?" When the door opened and he was greeted with an angry face, he lost it. "You are nothing but an ungrateful child! You wake me out of a sound sleep, I fix you a bath, and dinner, and offer you a clean bed, and your grouchy about getting up for a breakfast I prepared! I'm going to do you a favor your father apparently never did!" Taking he hand he dragged her back in the room. He sat on the bed and pulled her over his lap. He lifted the shirt and began paddling her bare ass with his work hardened hand. He didn't stop till she was nice and pink. "we'll see what that has done for your attitude." He said, letting her up but still holding her hand.

Aiden backed away slightly as he yelled at her. She didn't mean to have an angry face, she just wasn't a morning person and was always cranky. She didn't know what to do as he pulled her into the room and onto his lap, she was stunned. As he pulled up her shirt and started to spank her, she wiggled and tried to get away from him, she shouted at him "stop it!" He never led up until her ass was numb. She stood up and have him a vicious look "you did not have to do that! You didn't even let me explain why I came to the door angry! I thank you for your hospitality. I am not a morning person and always wake up angry!" She was breathing hard as her anger fummed.

He looked at her dumfounded. She certainly had spirit, and the spanking had not diminished it a bit. "Well then I am sorry, but I wake tired when I've been up half the night unexpectedly, and it makes me more than a bit intolerant of angry people. In any event there's a perfectly good breakfast going to waste downstairs, and I m]need to milk 20 cows in about half an hour. I'm going to eat. Join me if you will, but there will be nothing else til dinner at noon." He released her hand and getting up off the bed went downstairs to the kitchen.

She stayed in her room for a moment, trying to gather her anger. Finally calming down, she walked downstairs and joined him at the table. She sat down slowly, her ass stinging. She looked at him "I'm sorry for my attitude. Is there anything I can do to help you or repay you for your kindness?" She asked him. She didn't feel like fighting with a man and didn't see the point in sitting around doing nothing.

"Yes, thank you" he said trying to recover his composure as well. " It would be much apreciated if you would wash up the dishes so that I may get an early start with the cows. Have you ever fed poulty? f you would like to try that come find me at the barn when the dishes are done." he got up and gulped down his coffee.

"I will" she said before he left. She are the breakfast he prepared for her. She took her time washing the dishes, she didn't want to be too much of a bother to him. Once she was done, she pulled her shoes back on, they were left in the wash room. She walked out to the barn and went inside "I am ready to be of service." She said to him

Bob smiled up at her from beneath a cow. "Just a minute let me finish with this old lady" he said. When he had finished the milking, he poured the milk in the can and sealed the lid. He would make butter and cheeze to sell from his wagon, later that day.

"Ok follow me" He lead here to the poultry pens and handed her a bucket of feed . Just scatter a good amount in each pen, but watch out for the geese. They like to bite! After a bit, if they eat it all give them another helping. Thank you!" He left her and headed back to the barn and started milking the last of the cows.

Maeve returned his smile and waited while he finished milking the cow. She watched as his strong hands worked the utters, she was admiring his body while be walked up to her. She followed him to the pens and took the bucket from his hands. She listened to his instructions and watched him go. She started to spread the feed, trying to stay away from the geese as much as possible. As she was feeding them, one of the geese started coming at her, she backed away and tried to apper as if she wasn't a threat. The geese came up and bite her calf anyway. "Ow you stupid animal!" She shouted and throw feed on the ground, making it attack the feed instead of her. She got out of the pin and put the bucket down, and walked over to his water pump. She gently cleaned her calf. And walked back over to the pens. She stood there and waited until all the feed had been eaten and then spread the feed once more.

When Bob had finished the milking , he came up behind the girl and gently put a hand on her back. " I think we got off to a bad start. My name is Bob... what is yours welcome to my farm. When you all cleaned up you very pretty." he said "especially when you be smiling... I'm making butter and cheese today, have you ever done that? Its not terribly hard but it takes a bit of time. Its the only way to keep the milk from spoilin' in the spring and summer. Would you like to help? We have about 400 gallons of milk to process."

He had told the truth about the farm being a lot of work, but it was work that he loved and it was all that kept him sane since his wife was lost.

She jumped when she felt his hand on her back. "My name is Maeve and thank you." She blushed and smiled at his complement. "You're very dashing yourself. I'd love to help you, it's the least I could do. I've never made butter but not cheese." She was glad that she had ran into his barn. He had rescued her from starving and also the possibility of her ring attacked again.

"Come on then, will take the milk wagon up to the house and get started. It's kinda sweaty work, and we'll both want a cool bath when we are finished. Some time I just go down to the creek and bathe after ward. The cool water feels wonderful. He helped her up on the seat of the milk wagon, and climbed up himself. They drove up to the house and he stopped the wagon with a gentle "Woa" to the old mule. "hold the door open while I carry in the milk cans.' there were 20 20 gallon cans that weighed 160 lbs a piece by the time they were all in the kitchen Bob was sweaty and panting. "Ok he said now we have to dip off all the creme and load it in the churn" he gave her a ladle and set her to work.

Back
Top Bottom