Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Scratch~{Darkwolf12 x Hart}

Lucina shot up from the ground stumbling to her feet as she held up her hind paw, not letting it touch the ground due to the pain that would shot up through the limp if she did. Snarling, she spun around, snapping her jaws around the hunter's arm, the wolf's sharp teeth digging into her skin viciously.

The hunter cried out, kicking Elora off her which only seemed to anger the animal more, her grip only getting tighter on her arm. Luna and Anne simply stood there, unsure of what the hell to do, Lucina seemed like she had the situation under control now but..

Elora lifted herself back up. Seeing Lucina attacking the human the elf again threw herself at her. Grabbing at the hunters hair and hitting at her head. "Leave my pup alone!! She's never hurt anyone"

Luna sprung forward, gripping Elora from underneath her shoulders to yank her off the hunter. Holding her back. "Elora! You're gonna kill the girl!" She snapped, as Anne tried to pull Lucina off, this only resulting in the animal snapping back and biting the young elf's arm as well. Releasing her before stumbling away from the girl's, in her panic slipping and falling.

"Hasn't hurt anyone!?" The hunter cursed, gripping her bleeding arm before looking to Anne.

Elora struggled in Luna's arms, kicking and trying to break free. "So?? She stabbed Lucina!!" She cried out to the other elf. Glaring at the human she spat at her. "What do you think would happen after chasing and stabbing her?! You deserve it"

"She stole my fucking food, bitch!" She snarled, pointing to the hare the wolf had dropped on the floor before dodging the spit. "You wanna be stabbed too?" She threatened, moving towards her only to be bit on the leg by Lucina, the wolf growling deeply at the human. No one would touch her Elora.

"That's no reason to stab her you bitch,!!" she yelled staring at her. Grinning when Lucina bit her. "Just take your damn rabbit and go..leave us alone" the futa yelled shaking free of Luna's grip to go stand near Lucina. Stroking her fur lightly

Lucina released the human, snarling as she held her hind paw up, snarling protectively as she stood in front of Elora. "After it's been in that mutt's mouth? Hell no." She cursed, still gripping her knife tightly as she glared at the elf.

Elora stroked Lucina gently, feeling angry but scared at what could happen to the wolf if she kept fighting for her. "Fine, don't take it. Just leave. We don't have anything else to offer you" she replied. Her voice harsh as she confronted the woman.

The hunter snarled, glaring at them. "I'll be back." She snapped, limping off into the woods angrily, Lucina barking and howling. Wanting to chase after her, but Elora preventing her.

Lucina looked up at Elora, tail wagging back and forth happily as she gave the elf a gentle lick to her cheek before pulling away, limping to the hare on the ground before staggering back to her mate. Dropping it by her feet with a proud smile, tail swaying back and forth.

Luna let a faint smile push her lips upwards as she looked at the pair, holding Anne protective against her own body as she waited for them.

Kneeling down Elora picks up the rabbit. Kissing Lucina lightly on her muzzle. "Ok hun, let's go home" she said turning to walk home. Not bothering to find her dress. Coming to the two elf girls the futa smiled. "You two are staying with me tonight. No arguing about it ok?"

The wolf limped after Elora, happily rubbing her head against her leg as her tail lightly swayed. Luna smiled and nodded, Anne looking to the blonde, Elora, the Lucina. The second her eyes laid upon the wolf she clung even more to Luna. The sting from the second bite Lucina hitting her hard. "I..I think I'll go home.."

Elora looked over at Anne then kept walking, irritated with the girl. "Fine, do whatever you want" she sighed. Petting Lucina's head as she rubbed against her leg. Just wanting to be home curled up with her wolf.

Anne frowned, she couldn't help but be afraid of the wolf, Lucina had bit her twice already..Luna frowned, holding the red head close. "Come on, sweetie. You can't just wander home in the dark like this, it isn't safe. Especially not when you're naked." She said, not wanting her to leave. But the young girl shook her head, pulling away from the blonde to mutter a goodbye, walking off down another path.

Luna sighed, looking to Elora. "Should I end home too or would you like me to stay the night?" She asked, looking from her to the limping animal walking beside the elf.

((Sorry, Hart. I'm sleep and I can't see can and I can't deep to well. I'll drop you with I feel better okay? I'm sorry.))

((I'm feeling a little better so I came to check up on things and I couldn't even put a damn sentence together earlier, I'm sorry. It was supposed to say that I was sick and that I couldn't see or think too well and that I'd drop you a reply when I felt better.))

Luna nodded, frowning lightly as she turned around to chase after the younger girl. Leaving Elora and her wolf alone, the animal limping softly beside the elf.

(whenever you're able. I'll still be here when you're better

Elora sighed and reached down. Lightly scratching at Lucina's ears as she watched the other young elf leave. "Just you and me girl" she said quietly to her wolf. Slowly walking towards home and shivering slightly from the cool night air.

Lucina barked up at Elora, brushing against her leg as she limped up the road. Playfully nipping at the elf now and then. Tail wagging back and forth just as happy as ever.

Luna guided Anne home, patching up her arm along with cleaning it. "Don't be afraid of Lucina..you scared her. You've gotta be gentle with animals like that." The red head merely huffed at the older girl, holding her stinging arm. "Whatever." Anne muttered, looking towards the ceiling with a groan. Luna just giggled, standing up before heading to the door. "Stop by Elora's tomorrow, okay?" "You're going back?" The blonde nodded, opening the door. "Night, ginger snap" Luna teased with a wink before leaving.

Back
Top Bottom