Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Scratch~{Darkwolf12 x Hart}

The blonde wasn't really all that sure what Elora had said, her body was still tingling with pleasure and her mind was still fuzzy but the soft kisses brought her back down rather quickly. Bright blue glazed eyes glancing up to the other elf before jumping forward to kiss her hard yet again. This one much more passionate and not as sloppy as the last one though. "That...was so good.." Luna panted quickly when their lips parted. Her head turning slightly to giggle when she saw Lucina still lapping at Anne's cunt. "What a good girl~" She giggled.

Moaning softly Elora smiled at her present lover, stroking her back lightly. Tangling her fingers in the blonde's hair as she kissed her passionately, sliding her tongue along her full lips. "Mmmm...it was" she said lightly still tasting Luna on her lips. Kissing her slender neck lightly Elora looked over and grinned. "Yes she is a good girl. Maybe Lucina should clean your pussy...lick all my sticky cum out for you" Her voice husky as she nipped Luna's chin, smiling up at her.

Luna grinned, turning back around to look at Elora, sliding her hands up from her shoulders to cup her face. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" The blonde teased, smirking lightly as she placed another kiss on her lips before shakily standing up, immediately whimpering when the other elf's cock slipped out of her cum stuffed pussy. Luna quickly sitting down and laying back to spread her legs wide, whistling for Lucina, who raised her head from Anne's core to stare hungrily at the older teen's cunt. The wolf charging face first into the sloppy mess before going to town, lapping up the mixture of juices excitedly as her tail wagged.

Ginning Elora smiled as Luna got off of her. Moaning softly as her cock slipped free of the warmth of the blonde's pussy. "Mmmmm....fuck that looks so hot. Clean that sloppy pussy Lucina. Lick mama's cum out of that dirty slut." She said looking from Luna and over to Anne. Seeing the sexy young redhead still collapsed over as she was while Lucina ate her. Rolling onto her knees she crawled to the girl, presenting her cum covered cock to the girl. "Anne want a taste?" she asked giggling.

Luna moaned loudly, arching her back as Lucina's tongue lashed out at her pussy, driving her completely wild. "That's a good girl~ Mmn, fuck! Eat out my slutty pussy!" She panted loudly, grinding against the wolf's muzzle as she attempted to lick deeper into her.

Anne glanced up at her with a soft smile, the younger girl slowly taking the cum covered cock into her mouth to suck on it lightly. Focussing on the sensitive head.

Anne smiled, letting out a hot moan against the cock in her mouth. Pulling off of it to lick at the sides happily. The red haired girl was inexperienced in this sort of thing, she was a virgin and had no idea how to pleasure a cock but she was doing pretty damn well for her first time. The teen wrapping her lips around the side to suck the area softly, determined to clean off the long, hard cock.

"Mmm that's it...very good Anne...lick it" Elora murmured as she ran her fingers through the girl's lovely red hair. Moans of pleasure escaping her lips as the warm tongue slid along her hard length. Anne's soft lips pressing against her cock as she began sucking on it gently. "So good baby...you like my big cock?" she asked smiling down at the girl.

As she sucked the length back into her mouth a second time, her dark hazel eyes glanced up to Elora. A sweet smile on her face as she pulled off again, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand before getting to her knees, quickly kneeling in front of the older elf. "Yeah~" She giggled sweetly, wrapping her hand around the cock in front of her face as she began placing lovingly kisses all over the juicy dick. "I love it." Anne said with a soft purr, looking back up to the bluenette innocently.

Groaning deeply at the pleasure Anne was giving her swollen cock Elora's green eyes sparkled mischievously, watching her kiss along the thick length. "You girls are so naughty..giving my cock such a workout" she grinned. Looking over at the other pair she chuckled as Lucina was still plunging her tongue into the blondes used slit. "Hmmmm...you girls want to do something really naughty?" Elora asked as she reached down and stroked Anne's cheek.

Anne gave her a curious look, eyes filled with interest as she stared cutely up at Elora. Luna grinned, nodding as she stroked Lucina's head as she ate out her pussy. "Mmn~ Sure, babe. What'd you have in mind?" Luna asked with a soft laugh, spreading her legs a bit wider for the hungry wolf.

Grinning Elora slowly stood up and tucked a strand of her blue hair behind an ear. "Come on cutie. Sit beside our blonde slut of a friend" she giggled at Anne as she moved over to the girl. Kneeling beside the girl's head she stroked her hair and looked over at Anne watching her.

Luna smirked, pouting playfully as Elora came towards her. "Aw~ I'm only a slut for you~" She giggled as Anne crawled next to her friend. Kneeling beside her happily, her eyes wandering downward to see a nearly passed out Lucina, the wolf finally starting to run out of steam. Her tongue sore and tired from endlessly lapping at the girl's pussys.

"Awww...so sweet" Elora chuckled and rubbed her cock across Luna's cheek and then Anne's. She couldn't help but moan slightly and bite her lip at the sight of the two sexy, nude girls at her knees. "Look what you girls did to my poor pup. She's exhausted." She pouted slightly as she looked at the tired wolf. Sighing she looked back to the girls and her cock twitched. "Well...are my naughty girls ready?" Elora sked with a naughty grin.

"Always~" Luna purred, wrapping her arm around Anne would kissed her cheek softly, giggling a bit. The red haired girl nodding as she stuck her tongue out playfully at Elora. "Yup!" Lucina glanced over at the three girls, panting softly as she staggered over to the pond. Leaning over to lap at the water, incredibly thirsting.

"mmm Good" Elora said softly, grinning down at the two stunners. "cause I need some relief." Her cock straining gently in her hand. Groaning lightly she bit her lip, watching the two girls as a warm stream of urine began to flow from her cock, splatting on the girls chests. "My naughty bitches....all mine." she moaned continueing to pee on her two friends, starting to giggle.

Luna knew what was going to happen the second Elora said "relief" and she didn't care at all. Puffing out her chest a bit more just so she could get her breasts lathered in her urine. The arm around Anne held her in place, the red head whimpering softly, suddenly very hesitant about this. Though she quickly relaxed, calming down even more when Luna turned around to kiss her lovingly.

Elora stroked Anne's head lightly as the girl whimpered, swaying her hips lightly back and forth, coating both girls full breasts in her warm golden piss. Watching run down their bodies she moaned softly, the last drops sprinkling onto their faces as they kissed. Done Elora kneeled with her friends, hugging them and kissing them both softly.

Luna smiled and kissed Elora back, parting from a panting Anne to happily makeout with the other elf. Anne frowned, nudging the blonde away slightly to cuddle up close to her elder. "Thank you, Elora~!" She giggled, kissing her softly which caused Luna to huff, attempting to go back to her makeout session with her blue haired friend.

Giggling Elora kissed one girl and then the other as they both tried to makeout with her. Falling back onto the ground she pulled both her friends down with her, one to either side. Grinning she kissed Luna deeply, an arm around each girl and a hand fondling a breast. Gently turning to Anne she kissed her as deeply, flicking her tongue across her friend's lips before breaking the kiss. "Is it ok I pee'd on you? I..I just like doing naughty things like that." she asked softly.

"It's fine, babe~" Luna purred, kissing at her neck and collarbone, cuddling up close to the bluenette. "As long as it pleases you!" Anne giggled in response, resting her head on Elora's shoulder as she smiled cutely.

Groaning softly the elf shivered at the attention of the blonde's kisses. "Mmmmm..good" Elora murmured as she snuggled between to two girls. Holding them against her she lightly ran her hands along their sides. Smiling softly she closed her eyes, imagining all the naughty things that she could do with and to her friends.

Anne smiled, nuzzling her way closer to Elora to rest her head on the older elf's shoulder. Her forehead and lips lightly touching her neck as she attempted to drift off to sleep. Luna took a much different route, moving her leg so her limbs were tangled up Elora's, their legs entwined sweetly as she lightly stroked her blonde hair, trailing soft kisses up her jawline.

Lucina was quietly resting by the small springs bank, back turned to the group as she slept peacefully under the afternoon sun.

Smiling softly Elora held each girl tightly. Squeezing their sides lightly as each snuggles against her. Moaning lightly she tilted her head towards Luna, catching her lips on hers and kissing the blonde softly.

Luna smirked against her lips, moving them expertly over the other elf's, trailing her hand down Elora's body to tease her nerves. Skimming her nails over the weak spots near her spine. Anne biting her lower lip before starting to kiss down Elora's back, wanting attention.

Back
Top Bottom