Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Scratch~{Darkwolf12 x Hart}

"It's safe, I go there all the time." Anne said reassuringly, giggling at Luna and Lucina who were now cuddling on the floor. The wolf enjoying all the attention she was receiving from the blonde elf. Luna scratching and rubbing all over Lucina's body while the pup whined and whimpered in pleasure. The teen in love with the adorable grey furred animal.

Signing Elora looked at her two upright friends. "Ok that sounds good then. I guess that leaves us three to make some food since Luna is part wolf now." Smirking the girls looked at the happy pair cuddled on the floor. Soon the girls had a Saks mixed up and Elora put the bowl with the bit of rabbit she saved that morning down for Lucina.

Luna was abandoned almost instantly, the second the bowl of food hit the floor Lucina jerked away from the elf. Shoving her face into the bowl as she devoured her meal. Leaving the blonde to pout on the ground. "But..." Luna started to protest before Anne helped her up. "Food outranks you." The green haired girl giggled playfully before leading her friend to the table for their own meal.

Elora chuckled at her friend as Lucina devoured her meal. "I thought I was the animal lover of us. Though you have always liked being the center of attention." She grinned at the pouting blonde as they sat down to eat. Smiling at Alayni while they ate the blue haired futa couldn't wait to get to the pond hoping to get to play with the red haired beauty.

"Oh hush, I just think Lucina is adorable." Luna huffed stubbornly, blinking when Lucina raised her head and licked her chops, the pup's tail wagging as she went over to the girls and laid under Elora's chair. Taking a quick nap. "There isn't a crumble left in that bowl! My god!" The blonde couldn't believe her little puppy wuppy tore apart the food she had been given and scarfed it down like...like some beast!

Looking over Elora shrugged not surprised by the empty bowl. "What did you expect street all that playing you did with her? She's not a little house cat or something." The girl looked over at her blonde friend and slowly grinned. "You know how much she likes to eat something she enjoys the taste of." Laughing softly she winked at her friend.

Luna blushed deep red, gulping as that made her pussy throb slightly. The thought of Lucina's long, rough tongue lapping away at her sweet cunt. "H-hush..." Anne chuckled at the blonde elf's reaction, knowing fully that she would be the one to stop by most often to have a 'play date' with the wolf. "Don't tease her, she soak your chair, she didn't wear any panties today~" the green haired girl chimed, laughing when Luna swatted at her.

"She owns panties?" Elora said in mock shock putting a hand over her mouth and looking from Anne to Luna. The table erupted in giggles as the blonde glared at her. "Let's hurry up and go. I'd like to make sure Lucina's nice and dry before tonight. I don't really want to sleep next to a wet fur ball" Elora said reaching down and lightly patting the wolf's head.

The blonde huffed, grumbling something under her breath as she snarled at the ground. A bright pink blush on her face.

Lucina's ears twitched at the pat, a single eye cracking open to look up at Elora, her tail wagging slightly as she yawned and stretched. The wolf crawling out from under the chair she was napping beneath to stand on her hind legs, placing her front paws on Elora's lap. The animal barking up at the elf.

Elora shook her head softly thinking of apologising to Luna but deciding to make it up to her another way later. As Lucina barked at her and put her paws in the elf's lap the girl smiled while lovingly stroking the wolf's neck. "Yes I see you girl. You'll survive without attention for five minutes you sill." She grinned and hugged the wolf tightly about the neck before getting up.

Brushing her hands over her dress quickly she straightened it and looked at her friends. "So who's ready for a swim?" A sweet smile on her face as she looked at her friends sitting around the table.

Lucina was the first one to answer, barking loudly as she spun around in a circle. Her tail wagging rapidly as she zoomed around the room like a rocket. All the girls giggling as they watched the pup and stood up. "I think we'll just let Lucina answer for us." Anne chuckled, petting Lucina when she dashed by her.

Smirking at the antics of the wolf she shrugged at Anne's response as Lucina ran out the door barking. "That's good enough for me I guess." She said following the excited pup outside into the sunlight with the other girls. Watching the wolf run around outside eager to be off Elora turned to her green haired friend. "So which way's this secret pond of yours?" The girl smiled enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on her skin.

((I'm so sorry for just randomly disappearing...a lot of thinks happened in real life and my roleplaying life just sort of crashed because of it. Hopefully we could continue this roleplay?))

Anne smiled and pointed towards the woods nearby. "That way. We just have to keep going straight and we'll eventually see it." She said with a small giggle. The wolf sitting dashing around the surrounding area excitedly, zooming through the space between elves legs repeatedly until she collapsed on the ground panting. Completely exhausted after that random burst of energy she had.

"Aw...poor puppy~" Luna teased, giggling at the Lucina which earned her a stubborn bark from the tired animal.

((Sure!! Sorry I just saw that you were back now!! Hope everything is going ok))

Elora smiled and knelt beside the wolf, lightly stroking its side while sticking her tongue out at Luna. "Oh hush you. Keep teasing her like that and she may not want to play with you anymore." she grinned as the other girls giggled. Sitting in the shade of the forest they all waited for Lucina to recover before continuing their walk.

((Everything's fine now, thanks. :) ))

Luna blushed before letting out a small huff, watching as Lucina stood up again, shaking off her fur before licking Elora's hand lovingly. Brushing up against her before dashing off again, zooming around like a rocket. Occasionally nipping at the girls when she flew by them.

((Good :) ))

Elora grinned as she got up and they continued on their way to the pond. Occasionally reaching over to pinch Anne's ass. "How much further?? It's starting to get hot and I want to swim already." she questioned thinking of the cool water caressing her skin.

(( :) ))

Anne jumped slightly whenever her shapely rump was pinched, giggling slightly before turning to Elora. "We're here." She said with a smile as the group pushed through sw brush to discover a fairly large pond, the water crystal clear and beautiful. The grass surrounding the area almost softer here. Luna looked at the pond and smiled, blinking when Lucina raced around one edge and slipped in. The wolf hopping out again to hide behind Elora, thinking something had dragged her in.

Elora smiled at Anne's reaction to her pinching, enjoying making the girl jump. When they came to the pond she stopped and stared at the beautiful scene of the hidden pond before her. When Lucina slipped in and came running to her she laughed and knelt down, wrapping her arms around the wolf. "Awww baby girl. You get all wet did you?" She spoke softly and hugged her.

"Well...let's swim. Come on Lucina." She called back as she got up and heading towards the water. Slowly peeling her dress off and letting it fall to the ground as she plunged into the water.

Lucina looked up at Elora with an expression lik a smile, her tail wagging as she reached up to lick her face lovingly before the girl got up to strip then hop into the water. Lucina walking to the edge of the pond to look at the crystal clear water. Soon jumping in to join her owner. Anne was 3rd in, undoing the belt on her dress before tugging it off, throwing it to the ground carelessly before plunging in the water. Luna tore off her clothes in half a second, jumping right on top of Anne who squealed in return.

Elora splashed in the water and smiled as Lucina swam out towards her. "Who's my good girl? Who is.." she cooed towards the swimming wolf as the others got in the water. Hearing the squealing of Anne and Luna she giggled and splashed at them. "Hey you two..play nice or I'll have to come over there." She yelled at them with a grin.

Lucina yipped playfully at Elora, paddling around the water hurriedly as Luna was flipped off Anne's back. The blonde letting out a shrill squeak when she came up, her blonde hair drenched and messy. "How could you!" She huffed, attempting to squeeze the water from her hair as Anne laughed, looking towards Elora. "She's such a priss!"

Chuckling Elora watched Lucina paddle around excitedly. "You know she hates looking messy. Even if she was covered in mud, as long as her hair looked good she'd be fine." She called back. Leaning back she closed her eyes and floated on the pond. The warm sun shining down on her breasts as they poked above the waters surface.

Anne giggled and nodded, Luna huffing as she fixed her hair up the best she could before tossing her partly dried hair over her shoulder. Turning around, she stuck her nose up, not seeing Lucina paddling right for her. The wolf plowing right into her breasts causing the golden blonde to squeal in surprise. "L-Lucina!" She squeaked as the wolf gave a playful lick to her nipple, the teen sinking under the water quickly in embarrassment as the elf laughed loudly. Watching when a grin as the pup eyed Elora, starting to charge towards her. "She's such a horn dog!" The elf teased playfully.

Floating quietly Elora smiled to herself hearing the other girls squeals and shouts. She felt her body relaxing as the others splashed around. Though one part of her was getting excited by the sound and sites of smooth, young elf flesh.

Lucina suddenly yipped loudly as she swam over top of Elora. Stopping midway so she was laying on the elf. The wolf panting from excitement as she tilted her head and leaned forward to lap lovingly at her owner's face. Letting out quiet whines as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom