Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Scratch~{Darkwolf12 x Hart}

Moaning loudly as Anne ran her hands along her ass and thighs Elora continued to pump away at the slick wolf pussy. Her body bending forward and thrusting her pert ass out to let her friend do as she pleased to her wet, hot cunt. "Oh fuck...you tease...you bitch of a tease." Elora moaned as she pushed back trying to fuck herself on Anne's fingers, wanting them to fill her like her cock was Lucina.

When Luna squirted her climax over the grey wolf's muzzle Alayni groaned loudly and rolled onto all fours. Crawling to her group of friends the red headed elf licked her lips slowly as she stared at Anne. Stopping just short she got up on her knees and quickly tugged off her dress, tossing it aside and leaving her teen body bare to all. "I want it...I want to see you finger fuck our dirty wolf fucking friend." Alayni's voice hoarse with lust as her hands slid down her body to her own pussy, onw hand spreading the full lips to expose the pink core and it's wetness as the other slid around behind to rub at the rosebud of her ass.

Lucina panted and whined as she was fucked roughly, her muzzle coated in Luna's juices. "Mm...that was great, Lucina. Do you like how I taste sweetheart?" The blonde asked, winking to the animal as she scratched behind her ears, glancing over to Anne and Alayni.

"Hm...okay~" the green haired elf moaned, shoving two fingers into Elora's wanting pussy with a smirk as she grabbed Alaynia by the chin, yanking her forward to smash their lips together while the elf finger fucked the bluenette.

Elora screamed in pleasure feeling Anne's fingers shoved deep into her pussy and her cock pulsed spurting jets of warm cum deep into the wolf's hungry pussy. Collapsing over Lucina she kissed at her maw tasting the juices from Luna's pussy that coated it. Her ass now high up in the air letting her friends fingers slid deeper.

Moaning into the kiss Alayni fingered her holes quickly as her lips worked against Anne's. Her body tingling with pleasure she felt goosebumps raise all over her skin despite the warmth of the sun on her skin.

Lucina whined softly under Elora, the hot cum filling up her insides as they trembled in pleasure. Luna panted softly watching the whole scene, her hand sliding down to tease her clit. The blonde elf moaning out just like Anne was. The younger girl roughly fingering fucking Elora while she moved her lips against Alayni's, their tongues wrestling together.

Groaning and panting in delight at how Anne was pounding her tight cunt with her fingers Elora kept her shaft buried in Lucina. The elf's cock twitching each time she squeezed her pussy around her friend's thrusting fingers. The bluenette was unaware her two friends were making out, Anne and Alayni's tongues swirling around each other's ad they kissed. The horny redhead's fingers a blur as she furiously rubbed at her own pussy.

The wolf whined under her owner, the animal squeezing the futa's cock with her pussy. "Mmm, finger fuck her good, Anne." Luna moaned out, leaving Lucina to trot over to the red head. Pushing her hand away to start teasing the other elf's clit, two fingers suddenly diving deep into Anne's cunt as she watched Alayni work her tongue against Anne's.

Lucina howled out under Elora, the wolf squirming as the cock rested inside her, still draining cum into her swollen pussy.

Elora buried her face into the soft fur of Lucina's neck and screamed in pleasure, her pussy spasming around Anne's fingers as her friend added yet another finger. A shiver running down her spine as the wolf's pussy squeezed at her cock milking every drop of cum from it.

Seeing Luna come to them Alayni gripped Anne's hair tightly and held her face to hers, making a show of their kissing. Their lips just almost touching and the space filled by their battling tongues.

Lucina whimpered as she crawled out from under Elora, the wolf starting to clean off her cum drenched cunt with her tongue. Whining at how swollen and sore it was from her rough fucking. Luna moaned as she watched Alayni and Anne, her fingers pounding faster inside the redhead. Anne groaned, twisting and turning her digits inside Elora. "Come here, Lucina~!" Luna called, using her free hand to snap her fingers, calling the animal to her.

Panting loudly with each thrust of Anne's fingers Elora rolled her hips back ensuring they went as deep as possible. "Oh fuck yes...pound my little pussy Anne." The girl cried as shortly before she climaxed, her pussy's juices gushing out and coating her friend's fingers and hand, a dark spot on the ground forming under her.

Anne grinned and brought her hand up between her and Alayni, the two girls licking Anne's fingers clean of the juices of their friend. Closing her eyes the redhead moaned at the taste and feeling of Luna's fingers pounding her own cunt. "Oh fuck Luna...so close...mmmm make me cum." The girl begged loudly, grinding herself on her firend's hand.

Luna smirked, pumping faster and deeper as Lucina came to her. Looking up at the elf till her face was cupped and shifted so her snout was pressed to Anne's wet cunt. The wolf understanding instantly what she was supposed to do. Sticking her tongue out the animal dragged it over part of Anne's exposed pussy while Luna finger fucked the red head. The younger elf moaning and quivering as she gripped at Alayni. "Cum for me, Cum on this beast's fought tongue." Luna groaned out into Anne's ear.

Elora slumped to the ground and moaned softly in bliss and watched the erotic scene continue without her. She grinned as Anne gasped at the first rough touch of Lucina's tongue and was then grinding her pussy on the wolf's muzzle.

Alayni cried out and held tight to Anne, the two girls clinging to each other as they began to orgasm together. One gripping at Luna's fingers as her pussy quivered around them and the other gushing her fluids onto Lucina's tongue and muzzle.

Lucina's tail wagged rapidly when Anne cummed, all her sweet juices showering down on her before she lapped all she could up. The wolf whining softly as she nuzzled the wet pussy with her head.

Luna felt her friend's pussy clamp down on her fingers with a smirk, the elf grinning even wider when she saw(and felt) how much Alayni had cummed. "Mmm~" The blonde purred, pulling her fingers from the elf's cunt to suck on her cum coated digits. . "Yum~" Luna chuckled, watching Lucina lay down on the grass. Panting in exhaustion.

Crawling over to Lucina Elora snuggled against her smiling happily. "Such a good girl...my sweet good girl." The young elf said softly as she stroked the wolf's soft side, running her fingers through the soft fur. Smiling she rested her head against Lucina feeling amazed and happy that she had found her by the stream as she looked over at her friends. "So what do you think of Lucina now Alayni?" Her voice knowing as she called to her friend.

Anne and Alayni both collapsed to the ground in a tangle of sweaty limbs, panting softly. The redhead moaning softly as he pussy throbbed from the pleasure so recently given it. Kissing at Anne's shoulder she looked over at Elora. "Mmmmm as long as I get a turn with that tongue I think she can stay."

The wolf raised her head slightly to lick at Elora's face, her tail patting the ground softly from the praise. "I think that can be arranged~" Luna chuckled, looking over to Elora and Lucina with a smirk. "C'mere, sweetie~" Luna called in a more seductive voice, watching as Elora got off the wolf to allow her the ability to walk towards the blonde elf. Luna ran her fingers through the animal's soft fur as her free hand scratched behind the pup's ear. "Mind if Alayni gets a turn with that sweet tongue of your's?" Luna asked, steering Lucina in the direction she needed to be before placing her maw against Alayna's crotch, watching with a grin as the wolf started licking rapidly, her tail starting to wag faster again.

Chuckling Elora sat up watching as Lucina wagged her fluffy tail, her snout pressed against the redheaded girl's slit. "You all are going to spoil her with this and then when you leave she'll be licking at me constantly and I'll never get anything done." The blue haired elf grinned shaking her head at the display of her horny friends, unable to stop with their new playmate.

A long moan of pleasure escaped Alayni's lips as she felt the rough wolf tongue lap at her. "Oh that's it pup...right there." Gasping the girl spread her legs further apart and stroked Lucina's head urging her on.

"Well then, we'll just come over a lot, that way Lucina will always have her fill of our juices." Luna said as Anne giggled, petting Lucina as she ate out Alayni's wet cunt. "I think she's getting addicted." The green haired girl chuckled. Watching Lucina lap even faster at Alayni's pussy, getting as close as she possible could to get more juices.

Smirking Elora shook her head and laughed lightly. "I never knew my friends were such sex fiends." The blue haired girl said winking at her friends. She watched with a contented look on her face as Alayni writhed on the ground enjoying Lucina's attentions to her pussy. Gasping she thrust her chest into the air arching her back greatly as she came, a spray of hot juices squirting out to coat the wolf's muzzle from Alayni's quivering cunt. "Oh that's good...so damn good" The girl murmured pushing Lucina away from her overstimulated slit.

Lucina licked her lips the best she could, Alayni's juices sticking to her fur as her tail wagged like crazy. The wolf panting with a satisfied look on her face. "Aw~ Does wittle puppy need a bath?" Luna cooed, hugging Lucina close as she rubbed her full belly, continuing to coo to Lucina like she was a small pup.

"See?? You are going to spoil her." Elora said with a laugh as she stood up. Fixing her dress she then walked over and scratched at Lucina's ears, looking at ALayni laying on the ground with her skin shining softly with sweat and hair a mess. "It looks like someone else needs a bath too Luna." The girls giggled as Alayni slowly realized they were talking about her and blushed brightly.

The pup cuddled close to Luna, licking at her face before everyone's attention was on Alayni. Jealous the wolf walked in front of the exhausted elf. Barking and whining as she kept nudging Alayni, trying to get her out of the spotlight. Lucina whimpered as she rolled on her back, exposing her belly that desperately wanted to be rubbed.

Turning to Lucina Elora smilled and knelt beside her petting her softly. "Awwww is little girl jealous?" She said softly teasing the wolf as she exposed her belly. Petting and scratching Lucina's soft belly as Alayni tugged her dress back on looking like a bedraggled mess. "So what did you three come out here for anyway?" The blunette asked her friends curious as to their visit.

Luna smiled down at Elora and Lucina, watching the wolf squirm and whine happily. "Oh, we just wanted to hang out." The blonde elf giggled, smiling at Elora warmly. Anne kneeled down, rubbing Lucina's stomach as well, both girl's head over heels for the wolf at this point. The pup was just too adorable and sweet to not love.

Elora smiled sweetly up at her friends and patted Lucina's belly. "Ok...well it's almost about time to start getting something ready for lunch. So why don't we eat and then we can give her a bath? We'll need to find someplace we won't be disturbed though or else someone might think Lucina is a threat." She said getting up and patting her thigh to call the loving wolf to her.

The three girls agreed and stood up, all heading to Elora's hut while Lucina barked and trotted beside her owner. The wolf's tail wagging as she nuzzled the elf's leg lovingly. "I know a pond not that far into the woods. It's a cozy little place, we could wash her up there." Anne said, brushing wisps of hair from her eyes. "And if something happens I bet this vicious beast could protect us~ Ain't that right, Lucina?" Luna said in a babyish voice to the wolf, leaning down to cup her cheeks and kiss her snout.

Smiling Elora scratched at Lucina's ears softly as they walked in the hut. "That sounds nice Anne. I just don't want anyone attacking our hurting her is all." The girl said softly, concerned about the wolf she had quickly bonded with. Shaking her head as Luna started to coo and talk in a baby voice to Lucina.

Back
Top Bottom